After writing how to tighten lose skin?, how to get fair skin fast permanently? and how to get pale skin?, now we are writing on how to get lighter skin. Getting a fair skin is the matter of genetics and environment, but maintaining that complexion is really a tough task to perform. Your skin comes in contact with harmful rays of the sun that makes the color of your skin turn dark and dull. Well, it is not the only reason for the dark complexion of your skin. There are some other factors also that contribute to the complexion of your skin. Other factors like pollution, a medical condition, oily skin, stress, poor lifestyle, dry skin and overuse of cosmetics also lead to darkening of skin tone. When you do not take proper care of your skin, you start losing your complexion day by day. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the remedies that will help lighten the color of your skin.
Methods to Get Lighter Skin:
Having light skin is a dream of every girl. You try hard to get light skin by showing faith in the promising cosmetic products and going to the salon. But, what you really get is not what you had expected. What you get is the list of the wasted money. But you need not worry at this point. Here are some methods that will help get you lighter skin without spending much money. Methods to have light skin are:
1.) Lemon to Get Lighter Skin
Lemon is one of the most effective ways to be used to get rid of dark and dull skin at home. It has the bleaching properties that can be very helpful to get clear skin naturally at home. It is rich in Vitamin C that is great for the skin. Lemon or lemon water is very effective for the skin. You can use lemon in different ways to lighten the color of your skin. What you can do is take some lemon juice in a bowl and apply it on your skin with the help of a cotton ball. Leave it for some time and wash it off. You can also rub the inside wall of a lemon peel on your skin to get lighter skin tone.Or try some other way:
- Take 3 tsp of lemon juice and add 1 tsp of turmeric powder to it.
- Turmeric is also rich in contents that are helpful in giving you light skin.
- Make a fine paste with the two ingredients and apply it on the face.
- Leave it for an hour and wash it off.
- Do it daily to get the best results.
2.) Aloe Vera to Get Lighter Skin
Aloe Vera gel can be a called a perfect remedy to get pale skin naturally at home. What you have to do is apply some fresh gel, extracted from the leaf. Aloe Vera gel and Aloe Vera juice helps in curing many problems. If you have an Aloe Vera plant then that is best for you. It is great at eliminating hyperpigmentation of the skin. It also removes marks and scars from the skin and thus can be used effectively to get clear skin. In order to use it to get light skin, follow the steps:
- Take a fleshy leaf of Aloe Vera and cut it into two.
- Now extract the gel from the leaf and apply it on the face.
- Allow it to settle for 30 minutes and then wash it off with water.
- Do it daily and you will get the desired results.
3.) Honey to Get Lighter Skin
Dry skin is also one of the most common reasons for dull skin. Honey acts as a natural moisturizer and thus helps you get light skin easily at home. It helps a lot with the tone of the skin. What you can do is apply it directly on the face as a mask and leave it for a few minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm and it will remove the dead skin from the face. Read other benefits of honey. You can use it another way as well to lighten your skin:
- Take equal amount (one teaspoon) of honey and lemon juice and mix them well.
- Now add a tablespoon of powder milk and ½ teaspoon of almond oil to it.
- Mix it and apply it on the face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- Using the paste once a day will give you the desired results.
4.) Oranges to Get Lighter Skin
Oranges are a rich source of vitamin C and thus is very helpful in treating the color of the skin. It makes your skin lighter. It also has the bleaching properties which improves its efficiency to lighten the color of your skin. What you have to do is:
- Take to 2 tbsp of orange juice.
- Now add a pinch of turmeric to it.
- Mix it well and apply it on the face and neck.
- Allow it to settle for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
- Using it daily will give you best results.
It was about the orange juice. You can use the orange peels as well. Orange peels also have the equal properties when it comes at lightening the skin tone. What you have to do is.
- Take some dried orange peel and grind them to powder.
- Add a tablespoon of plain yogurt to it and mix it well.
- Now apply the prepared paste on the face and leave for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water and you will be able to mark the difference.
5.) Gram Flour to Have Light Skin
Gram flour can also work as an effective remedy to lighten the color of your skin. It is great at removing the skin tanning and thus improving the complexion. It also removes extra oil from your skin and retains the natural moisture. What you have to do is:
- Take a tablespoon of gram flour and sufficient amount of rose water to make a fine paste.
- When the paste is ready, apply it on the face.
- Allow it to dry naturally and wash it off.
- Do it daily for best results.
6.) Yogurt to Get Lighter Skin
Yogurt is also an effective remedy to lighten the tone of the skin. It is incredible to hear this but it is a fact that this food which is close to everyone’s heart can do wonders for your skin. Just rub some plain yogurt on the face and leave it for some time before washing it off. It can also be used to get rid of dry skin as well. To get light skin, what else you can do is:
- Take a tbsp of fresh yogurt and add ½ tbsp of honey to it.
- Mix it well and apply it on the face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off with water.
- To get the desired results, do it daily.
7.) Papaya to Have Light Skin
Ripe papaya helps you to have light skin by treating your skin both internally and externally. What you can do is eat papaya regularly and it will give you light skin by treating you from inside. Or what else you can do is;
- Take a slice from papaya and rub its inner skin on the face.
- Leave it for a few minutes and wash it off with cold water.
- Do it daily and it will bring a glow to the skin.
8.) Turmeric to Get Lighter Skin
Turmeric is good at managing the melanin content in the skin and thus improves the complexion of the skin. You can also check the other benefits of turmeric. It also removes dark spots from the skin. Use the following steps to use it:
- Take a tables spoon of turmeric powder.
- Add sufficient amount of milk to it.
- Now make a fine paste and apply it on the face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off.
9.) Cucumber to Get Lighter Skin
Cucumber is a great ingredient that improves the complexion of the skin and brings a glowing skin. This low-cost vegetable reduces the melanin and minimizes the tan. It keeps the skin fresh and light. It is also used to get rid of dark circles under the eyes. Just place the slice of cucumber on the face for some time and wash it off with lukewarm water. What else you can do is:
- Grate a cucumber and add some honey to it.
- Apply it on the face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off.
10.) Tomatoes to Have Light Skin
Tomatoes are rich in bleaching properties and also has skin whitening contents, thus can be used really effectively to get a lighter complexion. Being rich in vitamin C and astringent properties, it helps cure dark spots on skin and thus get clear skin. It has anti-oxidant contents and thus removes dead cells from the skin. What you have to do is:
- Take some tomato pulp and apply it on the face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and allow it to dry.
- After 20 minutes, wash it with lukewarm.
- Do it daily for best results.
11.) Milk to Get Lighter Skin
Milk helps you get a milky white skin. You can also use milk to get lighter skin naturally at home. It is rich in calcium and thus can be used as the main element to get the improved complexion. To get clear and lighter shade of the skin, it is important for epidermis to get nourishment and calcium. Skin pigmentation can be reduced through lactic acid, which is present in milk. What you have to do is:
- Heat some milk.
- Dip a washcloth in it and apply it on the skin.
- Now massage your face for 5 minutes.
- Do it daily for 2 weeks and you have positive results.
12.) Oatmeal to Get Lighter Skin
Oatmeal is the secret for the healthy and glowing face. The best way to have light skin is, to improve the growth of new cells and get rid of old skin cells. if you easily prone to tanning then this remedy is best for you. Oatmeal helps to exfoliate the skin, thus making it supple and soft. It Scrubs off the dead cells of the skin. Follow these steps to have light skin with oatmeal:
- Mix oatmeal with tomato juice and apply the mixture on your face.
- Leave the mixture on your face for 20 minutes then gently rub so that the oatmeal can scrub off the dead cells.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat this remedy daily to have light skin.
13.) Raw Potato to Have Light Skin
It is believed that the raw potato contains mild lightening properties as it has a high amount of vitamin c, Such as tomatoes and cucumber if you don’t find a potato. Vitamin c is used in many creams to have light skin but you can get a better result by applying the potato on your face. Follow these steps to have light skin with raw potato.
- Cut a potato into a thick slice.
- Gently rub the potato on your skin where you want to have light skin.
- Let the mixture absorb completely then rinse off with warm water.
- Do this remedy several times a week to get effective result.
14.) Water to Get Lighter Skin
Water is the best remedy for your skin as it treats you from inside. It removes the toxins from your body and helps you get flawless skin naturally. What you have to do is drink 3 liters of water a day and you will get rid of all the skin problems. It also helps you get rid of extra weight. You can also read the article on our website how to get milky white skin? and benefits of drinking water.
Other Useful Tips to Make Your Skin Fair and White:
- Light skin is very much prone to sensitivity and can be damaged if you stay out in the sun for long periods of time. Use a natural sunscreen all year round to protect your light skin.
- If you have redness on the face due to pimples, then you can use makeup products like concealer and foundation to minimize the redness.
- Wash your face twice a day with normal water. Avoid using harsh soaps. It can cause dry skin and even some skin problems. If you have fair and sensitive skin then avoid using a face cloth.
- Always remove your makeup before going to sleep. It will help you to get a flawless and beautiful skin.
- Use eggs as a natural facial mask. It contains vitamins, nutrients, and proteins which are necessary for the good health of the skin.
- Massage your skin with coconut oil. It keeps the skin soft, supple and glowing. Do this daily and see amazing results within a few days.
- Use a good face scrub to exfoliate the skin every week. This is very necessary to maintain the beauty of your skin.
- Apply natural moisturizers like milk, honey, and yogurt daily on your skin.
- Every night before you go to sleep massage your milk with cold milk. It will give you a smooth and milky white skin.
- Avoid exposing yourself to direct sunlight. Wear covered clothes, hats, and sunglasses to protect yourself from UV rays.
- Wear loose cotton clothes so that your skin can breathe.
- Use a good sunscreen that has a good amount of SPF.