In this article, we will tell you about ways to prepare a homemade acne face mask. Acne is one of the prominent problem faced by adults as well as teenagers. It is the development of lumps, followed by rashes on the skin which lead to redness and inflammation. While there are numerous remedies to cure acne. No one can forget the good old face packs. I understand that the ones in the market are costly and many a times not even effective. Therefore, we present to you the power of natural healing. Just prepare any of the face packs below for an effective remedy:
Homemade Acne Face Mask:
1.) Egg White Homemade Acne Face Mask
The protein rich eggs are one of the effective ways to get rid of acne. For this purpose, we will not use the whole of egg but just the white. The best part about eggs is that it soak away all the excess of oils, that are clogging the pores of the skin. Just follow the steps below to prepare the mask at home without any hassles:
- Just crack open two eggs and collect them in a small vessel.
- Remove the yellow from the white. There are several easy references to do it correctly on the internet.
- Whisk the eggs nicely till it mixes up completely.
- Wash up your face and dry it up.
- Apply the egg white paste on the face directly.
- Let the pack dry and keep it there for 30 minutes at least.
- Wash it off and be relieved of acne.
2.) Oatmeal Homemade Acne Face Mask
The oatmeal can assist you in fulfilling your wellness objective as it acts like an excellent Acne buster. This is because of the fact that the rough surface can be used as an excellent exfoliator for the skin. To prepare an oatmeal face pack, just follow these simple steps:
- Arrange a mixture of Oatmeal and blend it with honey and lemon.
- Mix it nicely to form a paste like a solution.
- Apply the face pack on the face and keep it there for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Wash it off later and get relieved from acne once and for all.
3.) Baking Soda Homemade Acne Face Mask
Baking soda is effective in regulating the pH levels of the skin to bring them back to the neutral state. It also has cleansing properties which help clear up all the excess oil and dust that is clogged up in the pores. It is easy to prepare and is effective at what it does. Just follow these steps to prepare the pack at home:
- Mix equal amounts of water and baking soda to prepare a paste.
- Massage the paste slowly all over the face in a rotational motion.
- Keep it there for minimum of 15 minutes.
- Wash it off after some time to get relieved of the problem.
- Make sure to check for irritability or allergy to baking soda in advance.
4.) Honey Homemade Acne Face Mask
Honey forms a great part of the many face packs that are used for skin treatment. Honey is known for its antibacterial and remedial properties. To treat acne, the properties of honey can be enhanced by adding cinnamon too. Cinnamon itself is effective in treating several problems because of its healthy characteristics. To use it, just follow the steps below:
- Mix honey and a mashed up cinnamon to create a paste.
- Apply the paste on the face and leave it there for at least one hour.
- Wash it off later and pat your skin dry.
- There will be instant relief from all signs of acne.
5.) Yogurt Homemade Acne Face Mask
Yogurt has probiotic properties which makes it not only effective to treat your digestion but also to get rid of acne. While this may surprise you but this is the truth for there are many people who actually swear by this treatment. For this purpose, the secondary product that we will use is honey. To begin preparing the face pack, follow the steps below:
- Mix equal amounts of yogurt and honey.
- Blend the mixture together to form a nice paste like a solution.
- Apply the paste on the skin using a cotton ball. Rub it all over the skin and keep it there for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Wash it off after some time to get an acne free skin.
6.) Papaya Homemade Acne Face Mask
The papaya fruit has been considered to be one of the best used to treat skin problems. It is easy to use it for acne as it does not require any complicated mixtures to be blended. Only the flesh of a papaya fruit is enough to prepare a face pack. One of the other supports for papaya being effective for acne is the use of the same by all skin product companies in their products. To prepare this wonderful face pack, follow the steps below:
- Cut a fresh papaya fruit and take out its flesh.
- Make sure to remove all the seeds from its fleshy side.
- Rub the flesh all over the face and especially on the acne area.
- Keep it there for 20 – 25 minutes and wash it off later.
- There will be an instant comfort.
7.) Lemon Homemade Acne Face Pack
The power of lemon combined with honey can act as an effective way to get rid of acne. The cleansing properties of lemon added with the antiseptic and sticky characters of honey can make a perfect homemade face pack. Just follow the steps below to make the best out of the treatment:
- Collect the juice of a freshly cut lemon. Remember to remove the seeds of the same.
- Add the juice to a mixture of honey and blend it well.
- Prepare a paste with the same and apply it on the face.
- Keep it there for a minimum of 25 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water and make sure to pat your skin dry.
- Continue the treatment till the problem does not disappear completely.
So here were some of the effective homemade acne face pack. Prepare the one which is easy for you. All of them are equally effective.