This article is about ways to lighten skin. Everyone wants to get light and radiant skin. Light complexion enhances the features of a person. But, getting light skin is not an easy task but is not too difficult as well. Lucky are born with light skin and those who are not, they can get light skin at home. Yes, at home! There are a number of ways that can be used to get lighten skin naturally at home. In this article we are going to discuss some of the best remedies that can be used to lighten skin. Read the article and learn about the best remedies to lighten skin.
Ways to Lighten Skin:
You try a number of methods like facial and bleach, but all are just temporary and last for a shorter period only. Moreover, different products, which are enriched with chemicals, are used. These products are not at all good for your skin. Thus, in this article, we present to you some of the natural methods to lighten skin tone. Here are we are with a number of fantastic remedies that can be used effectively to lighten skin tone. Ways to lighten skin are:
1.) Lemon to Lighten Skin
Lemon is one of the best remedies when it comes at lightening the complexion. It is a natural bleaching agent and thus is great at improving the complexion of the skin. Along with lightening the complexion, it will also fade away the spots on the face and thus helps your get clear skin at home. Lemon juice can also be used for hair fall as well. To get milky white skin with lemon, what you have to do is:
- Take a lemon and cut it into two.
- Squeeze it and collect the juice in a bowl.
- Now take a cotton ball and dip it in the juice.
- Apply the juice on the face with ball and leave for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat it every day for best results.
This is one way of using a lemon to lighten skin. You can go for another way as well. What you have to do is take a squeezed lemon peel and rub the inner wall of the peel on your face. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash off. You can also sprinkle some sugar on the lemon peel and you.
2.) Cucumber to Lighten Skin
Cucumber is also a fantastic remedy to get a lighter complexion. It is rich with several properties that are great for improving the complexion. You can also use it get rid of dark circles under the eyes. The watery contents of cucumber clear the skin and helps you have light skin. What you have to do is:
- Take a cucumber and extract some juice from it.
- Now use a cotton swab to apply the juice on the face.
- Eave it for 30 minutes and then wash off.
What else you can do is:
- Take a cucumber and cut it into thick slices.
- Now rub the slices on your face and leave for 30 minutes.
- Wash off with water.
- Do it daily for best results.
3.) Gram Flour to Lighten Skin
Gram flour is rich in properties that remove tanning from the face and helps you get pale skin. It is also used to get rid of oily skin. It can also be used to fade away the scars and marks and you get clear skin naturally. It is easily available and usage is also easy. What you need to do is:
- Take a tablespoon of gram flour and add a half lemon juice to it.
- You can also use water if required.
- Mix it well to make a paste.
- Now, apply the paste on your face and allow it to dry on its own.
- When it has dried, wash it with lukewarm water.
- Do it daily before going to bed and you will get the results in a couple of weeks.
4.) Aloe Vera Gel to Lighten Skin
Aloe Vera has been used to treat a number of skin related problems. It is great at improving the complexion and fading away scars and marks. So, you can use it improve your complexion and get clear skin at home. You can also use it to get rid of dark skin on neck. You can buy the gel from the market and massage your face with it before going to bed. What else you can do is:
- Take a fleshy Aloe Vera leaf and cut it into two.
- Extract the gel from it and apply it on the face.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat it once a day for positive results.
5.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Lighten Skin
Apple cider vinegar has a number of uses. Fading the color of the skin is one of them. It is widely used for weight loss. You can easily make your skin lighter using apple cider vinegar. If applied daily, it can prove to be a great remedy to improve the complexion. You have to apply it on the face. Never apply it directly as it is acidic in nature. What you can do is:
- Take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and dilute it with water.
- Now use a cotton swab to apply it on the face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
6.) Sugar to Lighten Skin
Sugar can also be used effectively to get clean and clear skin at home. It also exfoliates you skin.You can apply it directly. Just take the help of a lemon and apply it on the face. This will be your natural scrub. What you have to do is:
- Take a lemon and cut into two.
- Now sprinkle some sugar on half lemon.
- Use it to scrub your face.
- Do it twice a week to get the best results.
You can also try other sugar scrub that you can easily prepare at home. Read the article ‘Homemade sugar scrub recipes‘ for the purpose.
7.) Fuller’s Earth to Lighten Skin
Fuller’s earth is used widely to improve the complexion of the skin. It lightens skin naturally and helps you get glowing skin. It is also great at removing tanning. Also, it fights off different marks and scars. What you have to do is:
- Take a tablespoon of fuller’s earth.
- Add enough water to make a paste.
- Apply it on your face.
- Allow it dry on its own.
- When it gets dried off completely, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat it daily for best results.
8.) Turmeric to Lighten Skin
Turmeric is known for diminishing the melanin content of the skin. Thus, it is widely used to get rid of dark color of the skin. Also, it treats the under eye dark circles well. You have to use it with milk and it will give you a lighter skin. What you have to do is:
- Take a tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Add sufficient amount of milk to make a fine paste.
- When the paste is ready, apply it on the face.
- Allow it to dry naturally.
- Wash it with lukewarm water.
- Do it every alternative day for best results.
9.) Orange to Lighten Skin
Orange is rich in vitamin C and thus is good at improving the complexion of the skin. It helps you get milky white skin naturally at home. What you have to do is:
- Extract some orange juice in a bowl.
- Take a cotton swab and apply the juice on the face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water.
This was about juice. You can use the orange peels as well. Orange peel is known for its vitamin C content and thus greatly recommended for face. What you require is:
- Take one peel of orange and allow it dry in sunlight.
- When the peels have dried off completely, grind it to powder.
- Mix enough water to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on the face and when it has dried completely, wash it off.
- You can repeat the remedy twice a week and you will get the positive results.
10.) Water to Lighten Skin
This is the best remedy to treat any of the skin related problems. What you have to do is drink at least 3 liters of water every day. Water is natural detox and thus removes all the toxins from the body. It makes the skin radiant and glowing. Also, it will combat all the other skin related problems. And, stimulate the process of weight loss.
You can also read the article on our website how to get milky white skin?