This article is about ways to make eyebrows grow. Having thick eyebrows means your eyes look more beautiful. But having perfectly grown up and thick eyebrows is like a dream for many girls. Only a few are born with thick eyebrows. But that doesn’t mean that you cannot fulfill the dream of having thick eyebrows. In order to get desired eyebrow, women go for temporary solution like using cosmetics. But, there are many ways that you can use to make your eyebrows grow faster. This article has the description of the methods that are used to make eyebrows grow. Go through the article to learn about various ways to make eyebrows grow.
Methods to Make Eyebrow Grow:
- Methods to Make Eyebrow Grow:
- 1.) Castor Oil to Make Eyebrows Grow
- 2.) Egg Yolk to Make Eyebrows Grow
- 3.) Vaseline to Make Eyebrows Grow
- 4.) Onion Juice to Make Eyebrows Grow
- 5.) Coconut Oil to Make Eyebrows Grow
- 6.) Milk to Make Eyebrows Grow
- 7.) Aloe Vera to Make Eyebrows Grow
- 8.) Lemon to Make Eyebrows Grow
- 9.) Fenugreek Acid to Make Eyebrows Grow
- 10.) Vitamin B & D to Make Eyebrows Grow
- 11.) Water to Make Eyebrows Grow
- 12.) Eat healthy To Make Eyebrows Grow
Having thick and grown eyebrows enhances the beauty of your eyes. But, only a few are blessed with beautiful eyes. There are numerous methods that you can use to make your eyebrows grow thicker and make it look prettier. Here are the methods that you can follow to make your eyebrows grow:
1.) Castor Oil to Make Eyebrows Grow
To boost the hair growth, you need to nourish your hair follicle. Castor oil has proteins, fatty acids, anti-oxidants and vitamins. It helps nourish your hair and make your hair grow and thus is helpful with eyebrows as well. You can use the following steps to use castor oil to make your eyebrows grow:
- Take some castor oil in hand.
- Apply it on your eyebrows.
- Now massage your eyebrows for 2-3 minutes.
- Now leave it overnight.
- In the morning, wash it off.
- Do it on a daily basis to get the positive results.
2.) Egg Yolk to Make Eyebrows Grow
Egg yolk is potential of treating a number of problems. It is very helpful with eyebrows as well. The yellow portion of the egg, egg yolk, is rich in protein and thus it is good for your health. It is equally important for your eyebrows as well. Apply it on your eyebrows and you get the desired results. There is a way to use it. Follow the steps to learn about that:
- Take an egg and separate the egg yolk from the egg white.
- Now, beat the egg yolk well.
- Now apply it on the eyebrows and leave it for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, wash it off.
- Follow this remedy twice a week for best results.
3.) Vaseline to Make Eyebrows Grow
Hair growth requires nourishment and moisturizer. Vaseline nourishes your hair and provide moisturizer to it. Vaseline kept in your drawer, that you use to soften your lips, will also help grow your eyebrows. Follow the steps for the purpose:
- Take some Vaseline on your finger tip and apply it on your eyebrows.
- You can also massage it for a while and leave it.
- Do it on a daily basis and you get thick eyebrows.
4.) Onion Juice to Make Eyebrows Grow
Onion is widely known for making hair long. It also promotes the growth of the eyebrows. It has the essential properties that are used to make eyebrows thicker. Onion juice is one of the best ways to get thick and long eyebrows. Follow the steps to use it:
- Take an onion and crush it well.
- Now extract the juice from it.
- Apply the extracted juice on the eyebrows for 5 minutes.
- Allow it to dry on its own and wash it off.
- It should be repeated daily for the best results.
5.) Coconut Oil to Make Eyebrows Grow
Coconut oil is the best oil to grow your hair. It performs the same function with the hair of your eyebrows as well. It has Vitamin E which is good for your hair and makes your hair healthy. Here is the method you can use it:
- Take some coconut oil on your finger tips.
- Now use it to massage your eyebrows.
- Do it for 5 minutes before going to bed and leave it overnight.
- In the morning, rinse it with water.
- Repeat it at least for 2 months on a daily basis.
6.) Milk to Make Eyebrows Grow
Yes, milk will help you grow your eyebrows fast. Milk contains essential fatty acids that help with your eyebrows. It makes them thick and beautiful. Using milk to grow your eyebrows is quite an easy method. What you have to do is:
- Take two tablespoons of milk in a bowl.
- Now dip a cotton ball in it and leave it till it is completely saturated.
- Now apply the cotton ball on your eyebrows.
- Leave it overnight and wash it the next day.
- Repeat the process daily.
7.) Aloe Vera to Make Eyebrows Grow
Aloe Vera is such an element that has the properties to treat skin and hair. You need to apply it on your hair for growth, hair loss, and split ends. It is useful for eyebrows as well. What you have to do is take a fleshy Aloe Vera leaf and cut it into two to extract the gel. Once you extract the gel, use it to massage your eyebrows. Now, leave it for some time or you can leave it overnight also. Next step is to wash it off with water. Or you can go for something else also:
- Take ½ teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel.
- Add some honey to it to make a paste.
- Now, apply it on your eyebrows and leave it for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, rinse it with water.
- You can also add coconut instead of honey.
8.) Lemon to Make Eyebrows Grow
The contribution of the lemon is also a significant one in order to grow your eyebrows thicker. What you have to do is take one lemon and cut it into two. Now rub the half lemon on the eyebrows and you will see the positive results after a period of time. It is an overnight remedy. Or, you can go for other method also:
- Take one lemon and slice it into small pieces.
- Take ¼ cup of coconut oil.
- Put some slices in the cup and allow it to sit in dry and cool place.
- Leave it for 15 days.
- Now apply it on the eyebrows and leave it overnight.
- Rinse it in the morning.
9.) Fenugreek Acid to Make Eyebrows Grow
Fenugreek seeds are also rich in protein and thus, essential for the growth of eyebrows. Use the fenugreek seeds for the growth of the eyebrows. Use the following method to utilize it:
- Take some fenugreek seeds and soak them in water for 5 hours.
- Now grind them to a paste.
- Apply the paste on the eyebrows and leave it overnight.
- In the morning rinse it off.
- Use it twice a day for a few months.
10.) Vitamin B & D to Make Eyebrows Grow
Vitamin B & D are essential for the growth of hair. They work on the internal organs and effects the physical appearance positively. What you have to do is increase the intake of foods rich in vitamin B & D. It will not only help grow the eyebrows but will also make your eyelashes thicker and denser.
11.) Water to Make Eyebrows Grow
Water is a very important element when it comes at treating many of the problems. It is great for your skin and keeps you in shape as well. If we talk about the remedies to make eyebrows grow, water shows its significance clearly. Drink plenty of water in order to make eyebrows grow. Drinking plenty of water flushes out the toxins from the body and also removes the toxins that become an impediment in hair growth. Drinking 8-10 water will do the job.
12.) Eat healthy To Make Eyebrows Grow
Eating healthy is not a remedy, it is a necessity. Eating healthy is great for your health and it is great for your skin as well. If there is deficiency of some vitamins in the body because of which the growth of the hair has been hampered then, eating healthy will provide nourishment to your hair and will speed up the growth.
You can also read the article on our website How to Make Eyebrows Grow Faster With Vaseline?