This article is about different ways to make sugar scrub. When we talk about getting healthy and flawless skin, scrubbing is very important. Scrubbing helps remove dirt and dead skin from the skin and thus give gives you radiant skin. Oily skin also leads to dull looking skin. Scrubbing also removes oil from the face. In short, scrubbing helps you get perfect skin. There are different types of scrubs available in the market. They might be effective but are they trust worthy? This is the biggest question. But, the good thing is that you can make your own scrub naturally at home. Sugar is the best remedy to exfoliate your skin. In this article, we are going to discuss some of the best ways to make sugar scrub at home. Read the article to know different easy and quick ways to make sugar scrub.
Remedies to make sugar scrub:
There are different expensive sugar scrubs available in the market. Do they have effect on your skin? This is doubtful, but they definitively affect your pocket. It is better to make sugar scrub at home. Homemade sugar scrubs can prove to be really effective and will give you positive results for sure. Here are some of the best ways to make sugar scrub:
1.) Lemon to Make Sugar Scrub
Using lemon is one of the simplest ways to make sugar scrub. This is simple but is equally efficient as well. You can use a lemon in two different ways to make sugar scrub. What you have to do is:
- Take a lemon and cut it into two.
- Sprinkle some of sugar on one half and your scrub is ready.
- Just rub your face with it in circular motion.
- Collect some lemon juice in a bowl and add sugar to it.
- Mix it well and use it to scrub your face.
2.) Honey and Lemon to Make Sugar Scrub
Honey and lemon are amazing ingredients for skin. When mixed together, their properties get enhanced. Lemon works as natural bleaching agent and thus helps you get lighter skin. While honey moisturizes your skin gently and helps you get rid of dry skin. Apart from the two, this remedy has other ingredients as well. This remedy also requires olive oil, lavender essential oil and dried rosemary. Using the remedy is simple. What you have to do is:
- Take a bowl and add a cup of organic cane sugar to it.
- Now add one-fourth cup of olive oil to it.
- Add two tablespoons of each raw honey and dried rosemary.
- Also add 15 drops of each drops of lavender and lemon essential oil.
- Your scrub is ready for use.
3.) Green Tea to Make Sugar Scrub
There are a number of benefits of green tea. Weight loss is the most popular one among all. But, we all know that green tea is also used to get glowing skin. It is also helps at fighting off other problems like wrinkles and dark circles. You can use make a scrub using green tea and you will be able to fight different problems at once. Follow the given steps for the purpose:
- Take a bowl and add 1/8 cup of brewed green to it.
- Make sure that the tea has cooled completely.
- Add a cup of granulated sugar to it.
- Now take a teabag and add its leaves to the mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients well and your scrub is ready to be used.
4.) Chocolate to Make Sugar Scrub
Chocolate is counted among the most effective remedies to make skin healthy. It helps improve the texture of the skin and gives you soft skin. Being rich in anti-oxidant properties, it makes skin fairer and clearer. Also, it protects the skin from harmful UV rays of the sun. You have to use cocoa powder to make the chocolate sugar scrub. What you have to do is:
- Take a cup of brown sugar in a bowl and two tablespoons of cocoa powder to it.
- Add half 1/3 cup of almond oil to it.
- Also add half cup of coconut oil to it and a few drops of essential oil.
- Mix all the ingredients well and you use scrub to get desired results.
5.) Vanilla to Make Sugar Scrub
- Take a half cup of sugar in a bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup of olive oil and two tablespoons of honey to it.
- Add half teaspoon of vitamin oil and one-fourth tablespoon of vanilla extract to it.
- Mix the ingredients and use the scrub the way you like.
- Note: Do not apply it around your eyes.
6.) Coffee to Make Sugar Scrub
You can use coffee to make a body scrub for yourself. Caffeine present in coffee helps make skin smooth and toned. It helps you get clear skin naturally. Follow the steps to make sugar scrub with coffee:
- In a bowl, take half cup of melted coconut oil and add a cup of grounded coffee to it.
- Add half tablespoon of cinnamon powder and some sugar to it.
- Mix all the ingredients and the scrub is ready.
7.) Cucumber to Make Sugar Scrub
- Take a cucumber and cut it into large pieces.
- Place the pieces in a blender and add two tablespoons of mint leaves to it.
- Blend the two and make a puree.
- Take the puree in a bowl and two and a half cups of granulated sugar to it.
- Also add four two tablespoons of olive oil to it.
- Mix the ingredients well and the scrub is ready.
- You can store it an air-tight jar and keep it in refrigerator.
8.) Cranberry to Make Sugar Scrub
Cranberry has anti-oxidant properties that help with elasticity of the skin. You can use it make sugar scrub at home and get great looking skin. What you have to do is:
- Take a blender and add two cups of finely granulated sugar to it and half cup of coconut oil to it.
- Take a cup of cranberries puree and mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Store the mixture in an air-tight jar and use whenever you want.
9.) Coconut Oil to Make Sugar Scrub
You can also use coconut oil to make sugar scrub. Coconut oil for face has its own benefits. Along with that, it is widely known for stretch marks removal. It is one of the most fantastic ingredients to be used to make a sugar scrub. What you have to do is:
- Take a bowl and add half cup of sugar to it.
- Add three tablespoons of coconut oil to it and mix well.
- Your scrub is ready.
10.) Mixed Sugar Scrub
You can also use different ingredients to make sugar scrub. Follow the given steps for the purpose:
- Take a bowl and add one cup of each brown and white sugar.
- Add half teaspoon of every cinnamon powder, ginger, nutmeg and vanilla essence.
- Add half cup of each coconut oil and almond oil to it.
- Mix all the ingredients and the scrub is ready.