Zit is popularly known as blind pimple. The reason for this is that, this pimple is caused deep inside the skin making it invisible. Only a swelling and redness of the skin appears from the outside. A normal pimple on the skin is quite painful and makes the skin red. The blind pimple is even more harsh and painful as it is deep inside the skin. It doesn’t have whiteheads like the other pimples as it is deep inside the skin. It is also caused by the same reason as of the other pimples. The surplus creation of oil by oil glands or sebaceous cause clogged skin resulting in zit. These zits can appear on the body like behind the ears, face or on the nose. They don’t contain any pus and are mostly red in color. It is the human nature to pop a deep zit, but it should be avoided as it causes further infection. Popping means to make the zit come out of the skin and then cure it properly. A healthy diet, a proper sleep and proper hygiene is the best way to prevent zit from developing and get rid of them. In this article, we will tell you how to pop a deep zit?
Top Remedies to Pop a Deep Zit
1.) Tea Tree Oil to Pop a Deep Zit
The healing properties of tea tree oil help to reduce swelling of the skin. Its antibacterial properties remove bacteria that leads to pimples and stop the further growth. It will also relieve the skin and speed up the healing process. Tea tree oil goes deep in the skin and open the blocked pores. It’s essential to dilute tea tree oil always before applying it on your skin.
- Mix two parts tea tree oil to ten parts water.
- Soak a cotton ball in the solution and apply it on the zit.
- Wait for fifteen minutes and then rinse the affected area with warm water.
- Apply a moisturizer.
- Repeat this process two to three times a day.
2.) Warm Compress to Pop a Deep Zit
A warm compress helps to improve the blood circulation, which will increase the curing process by bringing pimple on the skin surface from deep inside. When the pimple comes to the skin, it can be cured easily. When the head of the pimple is opened, the fluid come out of it and treatment will begin.
- Compress the pimple using a soaked hot water cloth.
- Follow the method two to three times in a day until the deep pimple come out of the skin.
- Alternatively, you can use a black tea bag as a warm compress.
- The chemical tannins found in black tea will also help decrease swelling.
3.) Toothpaste to Pop a Deep Zit
Applying toothpaste on zit is the first priority for some people as it is very useful in providing coolness to redness of the skin. Apply it carefully if you have sensitive skin as it sometimes cause irritation due to chemical content. Try to apply herbal toothpaste as it contains natural herbs like peppermint, cloves and eucalyptus not harmful chemicals. Herbal toothpaste helps to decrease the size of pimples and also lessen redness fast.
- Apply a drop of herbal toothpaste on the zit before going to bed.
- Rest it on overnight.
- In the morning, rinse your affected part with lukewarm water.
- Do this regularly until the zit vanishes.
4.) Honey to Pop a Deep Zit
Honey has antimicrobial as well as antiseptic properties that work collectively to remove bacteria responsible for Zit and different types of pimples. It also works as a mild yet strong cleanser so marks will not happen for sensitive skin types.
- Soak a cotton ball in organic honey and apply it slowly on the skin area.
- Wait for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Follow the method three times a day for best results.
- Blend an apple into mash using a blender.
- Mix two tablespoons of the mashed apple with two tablespoons of honey to make a fine paste.
- Apply it on the affected area and wait for 10 minutes.
- Then rinse your skin well with warm water.
- Do this daily two times to heal a Zit effectively.
5.) Milk to Pop a Deep Zit
The AHA is also known as alpha hydroxyl acids present in the milk, helps to open the clogged pores on the skin. It also helps to get rid of the oil and dead skin cells making your skin smooth.
- Apply milk to the zit using a cotton swab and wait for 10 minutes.
- Then wash the area with warm water.
- Do this three times a day until the head of the pimple comes out.
6.) Lemon Juice to Pop a Deep Zit
You can also cure zit with lemon juice. The citric acid found in lemon juice works as a drying agent to dry out the pimple. It also removes dirt and bacteria to boost up the healing process.
- Take out the juice of two or three lemons.
- Soak a cotton swab in the juice and apply it to the swollen area.
- Wait for 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Do this two times a day for a few days to see visible results.
- Alternatively, mix one tablespoon each of rose water and lemon juice.
- Apply it on the zit using a cotton swab.
- Wait for half an hour and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Do this daily for a few days.
7.) Aloe Vera to Pop a Deep Zit
Talking about home remedies to pop a deep zit and not considering Aloe Vera is impossible. Aloe Vera is loaded with antibacterial compounds and helps to heal redness of the affected skin. The healing nature of Aloe Vera helps in building the damaged cells.
- Take a fresh Aloe Vera leaf and cut it to extract its gel.
- Apply it to the affected area.
- Wait for 15 minutes before washing your skin with water.
- Repeat this process daily for a few days until you get visible results.
8.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Pop a Deep Zit
Apple cider vinegar has a fast action on curing the deep zit. It helps to promote the blood circulation and stops the growth of bacteria. These bacteria are the major cause of skin infections and the outbreak of pimples.
- Dip a cotton swab in apple cider vinegar.
- Apply it on the zit, wait for a few minutes.
- Don’t leave it for too long as it can burn your skin due to the acidic property of it.
- Do this for a few days to get rid of the blind pimple.
- You can drink this apple cider vinegar by mixing it in a glass of warm water before every meal.
- This will boost your body’s blood circulation and immunity.
9.) Epsom Salt to Pop a Deep Zit
This is one of the effective methods to pop a deep zit. It is a great way to get rid of inflammation and pain that is caused because of zit. Follow the method given below to get rid of blind pimple.
- Take one half cup of hot water and mix one teaspoon of Epsom salt in it. Stir it well so that the salt dissolves completely in water.
- Leave the solution so that it cools down a little.
- Apply this lukewarm solution on the zit. Do this with the help of a cotton ball to avoid infection.
- Once it dries itself, wash the area with water.
- Follow this process thrice a day continuously for few days until the head of the pimples pop out.
10.) Rubbing Alcohol to Pop a Deep Zit
This is one of the best home remedies to pop a deep zit. The disinfectant, cooling and soothing properties of rubbing alcohol makes it a great choice for zit. It removes the dirt and dead skin cells and opens up the blocked pores. This, in turn, minimizes the size and redness of the zit. Follow the method given below to treat a blind pimple.
- Dip a cotton ball in rubbing alcohol.
- Place it on the zit directly. Be gentle.
- Wait for the next half an hour and then clean the affected area of the skin with plain water.
- Repeat this method few times a day to make sure the head of the pimple pops out.
Tip: You can even use alcohol based cologne instead of rubbing alcohol.
11.) Cinnamon and Honey to Get Rid of Blind Pimple
Combination of cinnamon and honey is one of the excellent choices to get rid of blind pimple. Honey is loaded with anti-bacterial properties and similarly cinnamon also contains anti-microbial properties. So, the combination of both these ingredients stops the growth of fungi and bacteria that is responsible for causing blind pimple. It is a strong remedy for both acne and zit. Follow the method given below to pop out a deep zit.
- In one teaspoon of cinnamon powder, mix 3 teaspoons of honey.
- Apply it gently on your zit. Use a cotton ball to do this to prevent infection.
- Wait for 20 minutes and then use lukewarm water to clean the affected area.
- Use this application thrice a day to get rid of blind pimples completely.
12.) Witch Hazel to Pop a Deep Zit
This is one of the excellent home remedies to pop a deep zit. The astringent properties of witch hazel make it a perfect choice for under the skin pimples. Witch hazel contracts the body tissues and membranes and thus the open pores shrink. When the open pores shrink they are actually protected from the invasion of bacteria. Astringents tone and clean the skin. They harden and dry the skin and prevent it from becoming oily. The best thing is that witch hazel has all these properties and thus it is a very good choice for zit. Follow the method given below to treat under the skin pimples.
- With the help of a cotton ball, directly apply witch hazel on the zit.
- Make sure you use cotton otherwise the infection can become severe.
- Repeat this process given below to treat a deep zit.
13.) Ice to Get Rid of Under the Skin Pimples
This is one of the easiest and effective methods to get rid of under the skin pimples. Warm compress pops out the head of the blind pimple whereas cold compress helps to get rid of the pain caused by blind pimples. Cold compress is great option to reduce the excessive inflammation and pain caused by blind pimples. Ice constricts the blood vessels by cooling the area. Once the blood vessels are constricted, blood supply is reduced in that particular area. It also helps to get rid of the bacteria causing zit. Follow the method given below to pop a deep zit.
- Take a clean cloth and wrap few ice cubes in it.
- Press this ice pack gently against the blind pimples for about 15 minutes.
- If you feel too numb, then remove the ice pack and reapply it after a few minutes.
- Follow this treatment 3 to 4 times in a day to get relief. Make sure you do not apply ice for more than 15 minutes otherwise it will damage your tissues.
14.) Peppermint Oil to Pop a Zit
This is one of beneficial remedies to pop a deep zit. Peppermint oil has astringent properties that reduce the swelling, inflammation and redness caused by a zit. It also contains anti-microbial properties that help to fight the infection caused by zit. The best part is that it is suitable for all skin types and you can apply this oil on any part of the face including cheeks and foreheads. Follow the method given below to get rid of under the skin pimples.
- In one teaspoon of vitamin E oil, add a few drops of peppermint oil.
- Make sure both these essential oils mix well.
- Apply this mixture of oils on the zit and leave it to be absorbed by the skin.
- After a few hours, reapply this oil again to pop a zit.
15.) Grapeseed Oil to Get Rid of Blind Pimples
This is one of the excellent remedies to get rid of blind pimples. The polyphenols and antioxidants present in grape seed oil helps to keep the skin healthy. This is a natural skin toner that prevents under the skin pimples. It balances the oil on the skin and is very light on the skin. Plus, the anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of grapeseed oil give relief from pain and inflammation caused by zit. It is very much suitable for people having oily skin. Follow the method given below to pop a deep zit.
- Wash your face with clear water and pat your skin dry.
- Massage a few drops of grapeseed oil directly on the zit but be gentle.
- Leave this oil on the affected areas of the skin overnight. You can even apply during the day time.
Tips to Prevent Blind Pimples
- Take proper sleep because during sleep your body heals. It reduces pain and speeds up the recovery process.
- Drink adequate amount of water per day to remove the toxins from the body and to keep it hydrated.
- Keep yourself calm and stay away from stress because it is stress that causes hormonal imbalances in the body. Reducing stress will help to prevent blind pimples.
- Do not eat too much of fried or fatty foods. It leads to acne breakout. Follow a healthy diet filled with proteins and carbohydrates to keep the skin healthy.
- Make sure you never wash your face with hot water.
- Regular exercise increases the supply of oxygen in the body. This flushes the toxins from the body and keeps the skin healthy.
- Do not squeeze your pimples as it can damage the tissues leading to scars.
- Have lots of fruits and green vegetables to keep the toxins out of your body.