In this article, we will talk about remedies for blackhead removal. What is the one thing that every teenager frets. No, I understand other than your mother’s 15 missed calls; there is a skin problem too. These tiny little moles appear over your face, wrecking up its natural beauty and appearing odd. Black in colour, they are no good sign to watch. Yes, you guessed it right, its none other than blackheads.
Blackheads are defined as the blockage of pores due to excessive of oil and dust. The residual that remains gives way to bacteria formation. The bacteria that is formed is partly inside and a part of it’s is exposed to air. The exposed part turns black and hence the name.
Blackheads could give way to much bigger skin problems like acne and pimples. Therefore, it is necessary to get rid of them at the earliest. So we present to you one of the best remedies for blackhead removal.
Causes of Blackheads:
- Highly Oily skin
- An Unhygienic Lifestyle.
- If the skin is exposed to extreme heat or cold for long periods.
- It is something in the genes. That is, it happens to be a hereditary problem
- Issues with the Endocrine Gland
- Reaction to Cosmetics
Remedies for Blackhead Removal Naturally:
1.) Oatmeal for Blackhead Removal
Oatmeal is not just good for your dieting goals but can also be effective when it comes to blackhead removal. The harsh surface of the oatmeals can be used effectively as an exfoliating agent. The process is a simple in the sense that it does not require much preparation. Follow the process below for an effective remedy:
- Mix oatmeals with water to form a paste-like solution.
- Apply the paste over the area where the blackheads exist.
- Keep it there for 30 – 45 minutes.
- Wash it off later and you will be relieved of blackheads instantly.
2.) Eggs Whites for Blackhead Removal
Along the many uses of eggs, it is a known for being good for the skin. The protein rich item can be used as a great cleansing mask, used to get rid of excess of dust and oil. Egg whites especially could be used for the purpose of blackhead removal. For this remedy, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Mash up a few egg whites to form a thick paste.
- Apply the paste over the face, making sure the blackhead gets covered.
- Keep it there for 45 minutes.
- Wash it off later to remove the blackhead.
- Continue the process for some days till the blackheads subside.
3.) Aloe Vera for Blackhead Removal
Aloe vera has long been known for its antiseptic and antibacterial properties. The combination of the two can be an effective way to remove blackheads. Just follow the steps below and you are good to go:
- Crush some fresh aloe vera leaves and get their juice.
- Apply the juice all over the blackheads and massage it gently.
- Keep massaging the gel till your skin soaks in the juice completely.
- As it will open up the skin pores, you can wash up the blackheads.
4.) Heat Compress for Blackhead Removal
Heat compress or heat treatment is known as an effective treatment for all kinds of skin problems. Heat compress can be done to loosen up the pores of the skin so that blackheads are easy to remove. Just follow the procedure below, for blackheads free face:
- Get a heating pad or a hot water bottle.
- Place it over the blackhead and let it rest.
- As the skin warms and the skin loosen up, remove the blackheads manually.
- Continue it after some time if you don’t get any results.
5.) Sugar and Lemon for Blackhead Removal
The mixture combined becomes an exfoliating agent. It is an effective way to get rid of blackheads. Just mix sugar and lemon juice to form a face pack. Apply the face pack over the blackheads affected skin, keep it there for a minimum period of 35 minutes. As the pack dries up, wash it up with warm water. You will notice the blackheads would have disappeared or at least would have loosened up so that they could be removed. You could also add milk or honey to the solution to enhance its properties.
6.) Tomatoes for Blackhead Removal
Your everyday tomatoes are effective in getting rid of blackheads as well. The juicy fruit/vegetable can be added as part of your daily skin treatment to remove blackheads. They can be easily applied on the face, without adding anything. All you have to do is mash up freshly cut tomatoes to get their juice. Apply this juice all over the blackheads formation. Keep the tomato paste on your face for a minimum of 30-45 minutes. Wash it off later with cold water and you are done.
7.) Baking Soda for Blackhead Removal
Baking soda helps elevate the pH level of the skin, and in the process makes it impossible for the bacteria to survive. To use the properties of baking soda to get rid of the blackheads, spoiling your face, follow the steps:
- Mix water and baking soda to form a paste-like solution.
- Apply the paste over the blackheads.
- Keep it there for 25 minutes and wash if off to be relieved of blackhead.
8.) Cinnamon Powder for Blackhead Removal
Cinnamon has been used as an herbal medicine for centuries now and is known for its skin protection properties. It can loosen up the pores of the skin, in the process getting rid of the stubborn blackhead. To use it, follow the steps below:
- Add cinnamon powder and lemon juice to create a paste.
- Apply the paste over your skin and leave it there for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Wash it off later, but make sure to check for skin irritation before you begin.
9.) The Glue Method for Blackhead Removal
You are going to hate me for this one, but it is known to work. This one is hassle free as all you require is a wet towel and a non-toxic glue. Just loosen up the pores of your skin by applying a warm wet towel to the blackhead area. After the skin ease’s, apply some glue on the blackhead and let it be there till it dries up. Remove it after some time. Luckily, it will get rid of the blackheads with a bit of pain.
10.) Tooth Brush for Blackhead Removal
The rough surface of the toothbrush can act as an exfoliator. This one is pretty simple, for all you have to do is to warm up your face by washing it with hot water. You could even do this with the help of a towel that has been dipped in warm water. As the skin loosens up, rub the toothbrush on the blackhead directly. Rub it gently and see the blackhead may leave your skin.