In this article, we will talk about the ways to remove acne scars at home without chemicals. The most common skin problem that has affected a great population of the world is acne. Acne is the development of marks or spots all over the skin. It starts up in the form of blackheads or whiteheads and eventually turn out to be inflamed (turn red).
There is more to acne than just the spots. After it leaves, it does says goodbye in the form of scars and blemishes. Still, there is not much to worry as it is curable. We will talk about the ways to remove acne at home without chemicals but first let’s talk about its different types:
Types of Acne:
- Papules and Pustules
- Nodes and Cysts
- Appearance of blackheads, whiteheads, papules, pustules etc.
- Formation of lumps on the skin.
- Redness of the skin.
- Skin Irritation
- Oily skin
- No proper Hygiene
- Skin exposed to extreme temperatures.
- Issues with the endocrine gland.
- Over Use of Cosmetics
Ways to Remove Acne Scars at Home Without Chemicals:
1.) Tomato to Remove Acne Scars at Home Without Chemicals
Tomato has healing properties, which are effective in treating all kinds of skin problems. Just apply tomato pulp on the acne scars to for a glowing skin. To use it follow the steps below:
- Mash a tomato and cucumber nicely to prepare a paste.
- Apply the paste on your scar and let it be there for an hour.
- Wash it off with water.
- Continue the process till you are relieved.
- Alternatively, you could also prepare a tomato mask by mixing 2 – 3 tomatoes with cucumber and avocados.
- Apply this mask on the face and wash it off after 15 – 20 minutes.
2.) Orange to Remove Acne Scars at Home Without Chemicals
Orange can be used a perfect face pack to rejuvenate the face and to get rid of dead skin cells. It’s just we are using an orange peel here. All you have to do is to arrange some orange peels. Keep them it in the sun and let them dry completely.
- Prepare a fine powder by crushing it.
- Mix it with water to prepare a paste.
- Apply this paste on your scar, and leave it for at least 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water to get rid of the scars.
3.) Honey to Remove Acne Scars at Home Without Chemicals
The healthy properties of honey are something that people swear by. Acne scars especially can be easily cured using honey by the following steps:
- Just apply honey on the scars directly for a couple of minutes.
- After some time wash it with water.
- You can also mix lemon juice in honey and prepare it well.
- Apply it directly on your acne scars.
- Clean your face after some time.
4.) Lemon Juice to Remove Acne Scars at Home Without Chemicals
Use lemon juice for the acne scars on a regular schedule. It expels dirt from the pores. All you have to do is follow the steps below and you are good to go:
- Take a freshly cut lemon and rub it on the affected range.
- Abandon it on for a few hours and after that clean your face with water.
- Another choice is to blend rose water and lemon juice in equivalent amounts and wash the acne scars with this solution.
- Alternatively, blend 1 tablespoon each of lemon juice, almond oil and 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Mix the solution well and apply it directly.
5.) Baking Soda to Remove Acne Scars at Home Without Chemicals
Baking soda has long been known for its skin healing properties. It is effective is treating acne scars as well, just follow the steps below:
- Set up a fine mixture by blending baking soda in water.
- Apply the paste onto the acne scars and wash it after three minutes.
- You can likewise apply a blend of honey, cinnamon powder, baking soda, and the juice of a lemon.
- Apply this blend all over and wash after 5 minutes.
- Continue the treatment for a week.
6.) Olive Oil to Remove Acne Scars at Home Without Chemicals
Olive oil works in disposing of acne scars, especially at the back. Olive oil ha remedial properties and is rich in essential nutrients. The Skin healing properties can be made use off by
- Taking a couple of drops of olive oil in your hand and rub on the scars before you shower.
- After 2 hours, shower with glycerin containing cleanser.
- Keep using this cure until the scars fade away.
7.) Oatmeal to Remove Acne Scars At Home Without Chemicals
Oatmeal can act as a perfect skin exfoliator because of its rough surface. It is used to cleanse and rejuvenate the skin and can be effective for you as well. Just follow the steps below:
- Just take some cooked oats and prepare a paste of lemon juice and honey
- Cover your skin with this blend and let it stand for 1 hour.
- Wash with lukewarm water a while later.
- Continue the process daily for instant remedy.
8.) Cucumber to Remove Acne Scars at Home Without Chemicals
The perfect skin refresher has to be a cucumber. Follow the steps below to treat your acne scars:
- Just extract the juice of a cucumber.
- Add yogurt to the mixture to form a nice and smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on the scars and leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash your face after some time.
- Alternatively, apply cucumber juice or plain yogurt on your scars using a cotton ball. Let it be there for some time and wash it off.
9.) Vitamin E to Remove Acne Scars at Home Without Chemicals
Vitamin E helps enhance the skin radiance and helps recover from all kinds of scars. For the same purpose for a faster treatment, you can apply vitamin e oil, directly on the scars. Before beginning this cure, steam your face so that all the skin pores open up. Apply the oil on the scars tenderly for 10 minutes. Wash off with water after some time and you are done.
10.) Aloe Vera to Remove Acne Scars at Home Without Chemicals
The calming and relieving properties of aloe vera make it one of the ideal approaches to dispose of acne scars. The gel arranged from aloe vera is promptly accessible in the market. You can also prepare the mixture at home by mashing up aloe vera leaves. Apply it on your scar two times each day and find yourself relieved from them.