After writing how to get pale skin?, how to get lighter skin?, and how to get fair skin fast permanently?, we are now writing the ways to remove white patches on skin. White patches on the skin are the very ordinary type of situation that results into the hypopigmentation in our skin. It is basically a fungal infection of the skin termed as Tinea Versicolor. Though, few people think that white patches are contagious, but this type of fungal infection is not contagious. You can use various remedies to remove white patches on skin. It is not a difficult task to remove white patches on skin, you can treat them easily. There are very few cases of skin cancer that causes precancerous changes in our skin like white patches. But, it is very rare to find such cases.
Causes of White Patches (Vitiligo):
White patches (Vitiligo) are caused due to the loss of melanin pigment that gives the characteristic color to our skin. In this type of condition, there is the destruction of cells forming pigment in our skin known as melanocytes. Though, you can’t figure out the exact cause that leads to the destruction of pigment-forming cells, but one fine reason for such condition is that the body immune system destroys the cells. White patches can be seen more in dark skinned people. Vitiligo most often occurs before the age of 20.
Signs and Symptoms of White Patches (Vitiligo):
- Skin discoloration
- You will find premature graying and whitening of hair, eyelashes, beard, eyelashes and many more.
- It occurs usually before the age of 35 years.
- There is the loss of color in the mucous membrane of mouth and nose.
- Change in color or loss of color of the inner layer of the retina.
- You will also notice discolored patches around your armpits, rectum, and genitals.
Ways to Remove White Patches on Skin (Vitiligo):
1.) Remove White Patches on Skin with Babchi:
It is also known as Psoralea corylifolia. It is considered to be one of the effective Ayurvedic remedies to remove white patches on skin. The active components and ingredients present inside it helps in removing the stretch marks. It can even treat psoriasis. To apply this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take little amount of ginger juice and soak babchi seeds in it for three days. Also, remember to keep on changing the ginger juice regularly. Once they are soaked into the ginger juice, just dry the seeds and grind them to prepare a powder. Consume 1/5th teaspoon of this powder with the glass of milk for 40 days. You may even apply this powder on your body.
- Another alternate method is to apply the babchi oil on the infected area of your skin. After apply it expose your body to sunlight for 15 minutes. In the outset, start with a short duration of exposing your skin into the sun, just to check that the response is favorable or not. You can even prepare a solution by combining black seed oil and babchi oil to remove the white patches on skin.
2.) Apply Ginger to Remove White Patches on Skin
Ginger juice is considered to be one of the best cures to remove the white patches on skin. It helps in increasing the blood circulation of our body. To apply this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take the water and add one lemon in it. Now mix ginger juice in it, and consume this solution twice in a day.
- You can also rub a small piece of ginger on the infected area or you can also prepare a ginger paste and apply it to remove white patches on skin.
- Another alternate method is to mix ginger juice in red clay in equal proportion. Apply it on the infected area and leave it for 20 minutes to get the best results.
3.) Use Grind Margosa to Treat Vitiligo
It is also known as neem. It is an effective remedy to treat various skin problems. To apply this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take one teaspoon of dried neem leaf powder. Also, take fruits and flowers from the neem tree. Now, mix these ingredients together and consume it with water on a regular basis. This drink helps in reducing the autoimmune disorder that causes white patches on skin.
- You can even take a little amount of water and few neem leaves. Grind them together and prepare a paste.
- Apply it on the affected areas of your body. This paste helps in getting the glow in the skin. Apply it and wash it off after 10 minutes. Apply this remedy on a regular basis to remove white patches on skin.
- Blend Grind Margosa leaves and extracts its juice. Now, add one teaspoon of honey in two teaspoons of juice.
- Mix this solution well and prepare a mixture. Drink this mixture three times in a day to remove white patches on skin.
4.) Remove White Patches on Skin With Turmeric
Turmeric contains antiseptic, antifungal and antimicrobial properties. It is one of the best spices in the world that helps in healing various problems. A paste of turmeric and neem can do wonders on our skin.
- It helps in fighting the fungal infection that occurs in the skin.
- You can even prepare a paste by adding 5 teaspoons of turmeric powder in 250 mm of mustard oil.
- Mix it well and prepare a paste.
- Apply it on the infected areas to remove the white patches on skin.
- Do this twice in a day for a year to see the best results for your skin.
5.) Remove White Patches on Skin with Copper Mineral
It is good for our immune system as it contains the fertility boosting property.
- Just keep water in the vessel of a copper overnight at the room temperature.
- Cover the copper vessel with a plate.
- By the next morning, you will find the water infused with copper ions.
- This water will help in producing the melanin pigment in our body, hence providing the characteristic color to your skin.
- So, drink this water on a regular basis to regain the beauty of your skin by reducing the white patches from it.
6.) Remove White Patches on Skin by Using Ginkgo Biloba
It contains the antioxidant and immunomodulatory properties. It will stop the progression of the disease and will also cause the re-pigmentation in our body. Just take Ginkgo Biloba doses of 40 to 80 mg three times a day. To determine the proper dosage of this herb according to your condition, just consult a good doctor.
7.) Remove White Patches on Skin with Cabbage
It can do wonders on your skin. Though, it is not that famous ingredient, but it can do wonders, especially to remove white patches on skin. To apply this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take a fresh cabbage and grind it to extract its juice. Apply it to the infected areas to get rid of white patches. After applying leave it for 10 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- You may even boil cabbage in water, strain the water and separate it with cabbage. Apply it on the infected areas of your skin.
- Even start eating cabbage to see the best results.
8.) Remove White Patches on Skin with Radish Seeds
It is another most effective remedy to remove white patches on skin. It helps in regenerating the melanin pigment in the skin.
- Just crush fifty grams of radish seeds into a fine powder.
- Add 50-60 ml of vinegar in it. Mix it well and prepare a paste.
- Apply this paste on the infected areas of your body on a regular basis.
- Leave this paste for 15 minutes after applying it on the infected areas.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy for 6 months and you will notice that the white patches will start disappearing gradually.
9.) Remove White Patches on Skin with Holy Basil
It is one of the best remedies to remove white patches on skin. Holy basil contains anti-fungal and antiseptic properties. Just boil holy basil in water and brought it to the room temperature once it get boiled. Cool it and apply it to the infected areas of your body. Wash it off with water after a few minutes. You may even add turmeric to get the best results for your skin.
10.) Eat Nutritious Food to Cure Vitiligo
Improper diet and lack of proper nutrition in our body may even lead to this problem of Vitiligo. It is important to eat proper nutritious food to prevent white patches on skin. You need these beneficial food items in your diet like green tea, black pepper, olive oil, ginger, and turmeric powder. So, eat fresh vegetables and fruits to remain fit and healthy. Don’t just apply the remedies, it is important to keep yourself internally fit to remove white patches on skin.