This article concentrates on the methods that are used to treat eczema naturally. Eczema is a condition when some rashes get developed on the skin and it becomes itchy and swollen. It is chronic skin problem which is also known as topic dermatitis. It is a skin problem which affects one in infancy and follows him till childhood and is very rarely carries forward to adulthood. In short, kids are most affected by it. Rashes are developed on the skin that are red and itchy in nature. It makes the skin swollen. It is treated by external medication. There are some natural ways also that help treat eczema. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the remedies that treat eczema naturally.
Symptoms of Eczema:
- Rashes appear on the skin
- Redness pops up following swelling
- It is itchy making the infant most uncomfortable
There is no defined reason behind the occurrence of eczema. It is basically caused by the combination of genetic and environmental factors. It is mostly found in the history of a family.
Remedies to Treat Eczema Naturally:
Eczema hits babies and that’s for sure that you do not want your baby to go through medical skin treatment. There natural methods that will gentry clean the skin of your sweetheart. Methods to treat eczema naturally are:
1.) Coconut Oil to Treat Eczema Naturally
Coconut oil is rich in vitamins and minerals. It is anti-viral, antibacterial and anti-fungal. It works great with eczema. It helps reduce the redness, itchiness and inflammation. What you have to do is apply it directly on the face for several times a day. Do it daily unless the symptoms are gone. You should join cold-compressed and virgin oil.
2.) Aloe Vera to Treat Eczema Naturally
Aloe Vera is the key remedy for almost all the skin problems. It will treat your skin gently and naturally. Aloe Vera gel is easily available in the market. But, you can use the most natural form of it. That is you can use the gel extracted from the plant itself. For the purpose, follow the following steps:
- Take a fleshy leaf from the plant.
- Now extract the gel from the leaf.
- Apply it directly on the skin.
- Allow it to dry on its own and then wash it with lukewarm water.
3.) Turmeric to Treat Eczema Naturally
Turmeric is the best remedy to be used for many of the skin problems. It is antiviral, antibacterial and antiseptic in nature. Use it directly on the skin and eczema is gone. It helps with itching and inflammation. It also works amazingly with pain and redness. Make a paste using turmeric. Follow the steps for the purpose:
- Take some turmeric powder.
- Add enough milk to it to make a paste.
- Make a fine paste and apply it on the skin.
- Do it daily until the symptoms are gone.
4.) Hath Baths to Treat Eczema Naturally
You should develop a habit of giving your kid a hot bath in order to get rid of eczema. Make sure that the water is lukewarm and it’s not too hot. Lukewarm water will also nourish your kid’s skin and will moisturize it. You can also add baking soda for better results. Follow the steps to use it:
- Add ½ cup of baking soda in the bath tub filled with warm water.
- Now give your kid a bathe.
- Do it daily for quick results.
5.) Epsom Salt to Treat Eczema Naturally
Epsom salt has the properties that treat different skin problems like eczema and repairs you skin. You just need to take a bath using Epsom salt and you treat your eczema naturally. Use the following steps to use it:
- Fill a bath tub with lukewarm water.
- Add ½ cup of Epsom salt to it.
- Now use the water to soak yourself in it.
- Be there for 20 minutes.
- Do this daily and you treat your eczema.
6.) Olive Oil to Treat Eczema Naturally
Olive oil is another amazing remedy to treat eczema naturally. It helps reduce the redness and inflammation. It also fights off the itchiness and redness. What you have to do is use virgin olive oil for best results. Follow the steps to use it:
- Take some olive oil and apply it on the skin. Leave it to settle for 2 minutes.
- Now rub it gently for another to 2 minutes.
- Now take a hot wash cloth.
- Keep it on the affected area and hold till its cool down.
- It helps remove the oil from the skin.
7.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Eczema Naturally
Another key remedy for many health related problems. This remedy which treats all the skin problem is fantastic at treating eczema as well. Apple cider vinegar fights off the swelling and itchiness. It is helpful in reducing redness and pain.
- Take equal amount of apple cider vinegar and water.
- Mix them well.
- Now apply it on the affected skin.
- Pat dry your skin using a soft towel.
- Repeat this process daily for best results.
8.) Vitamin E to Treat Eczema Naturally
Vitamin E capsules are effective at eczema and thus treat it efficiently by reducing redness and itchiness. It is also used to treat other skin problems as well. You need not consume it. You have to use it topically. Follow the method:
- Take a handful of vitamin E capsules.
- Extract essential oils from it.
- Apply it on the skin and leave it for 15 minutes.
- You can wash it off after that.
- Do this at least thrice a day.
9.) Cucumber to Treat Eczema Naturally
Cucumber has the watery contents that are helpful at combating the skin problems. It nourishes you skin, cures and work as a protected shield against many skin problems. In the case of eczema, it fights of many problems like redness and itchiness.
- Take a cucumber and cut it into thick slices.
- Apply the fleshy sides on your skin.
- Allow the skin to soak its essentials for two hours.
- You can also, extract the juice from the cucumber.
- Use a cotton ball to apply the juice on your face.
- Let it sit for two hours and after that, you can wash it off.
10.) Honey to Treat Eczema Naturally
Honey nourishes your skin as it works like a natural moisturizer. It helps with the itchiness and redness. You just have to apply the honey on the affected area and treat eczema. But you have to be careful while using it. The honey that you are going to use should be organic in nature.
- Wash the affected area properly.
- Now apply the organic honey on it.
- Leave it for ten minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process thrice a day.
11.) Jojoba Oil ti Treat Eczema naturally
Jojoba oil is one of the most amazing remedies for eczema treatment. It is rich in ingredients that are really helpful in getting rid of eczema at home. You just have to massage the affected area with jojoba oil and you will be able to heal it fast.
- Take some jojoba oil in bowl and massage the affected area with it.
- Do it thrice a day for best results and you will see the difference in a couple of months.
12.) Chamomile to Treat Eczema Naturally
Chamomile is rich in different properties that can prove to be really effective at treating eczema naturally. You can use it in different ways:
- You can consume chamomile tea daily for the purpose.
- You can also mix chamomile tea extract in your bath tub.
- Or, you can massage the affected area with chamomile oil.