Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is a condition known to affect people’s nervous system and slowly weaken the body. Currently available medicines in the market do not have a cure for the disease. Most of the medication work upon suppressing the symptoms of the disease without curing the root cause. The medications are also known to have unwanted side effects. It is recommended to treat this disease naturally by using home remedies for multiple sclerosis. Nature has gifted the world with such diverse herbs that provide aid to our various diseases and to boost the immunity system. The article shared below has top home remedies for multiple sclerosis treatments.
Remedies for Multiple Sclerosis Treatment:
- Remedies for Multiple Sclerosis Treatment:
- 1.) Turmeric for Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- 2.) Indian Gooseberry (Amla) to Get Rid of Multiple Sclerosis
- 3.) Apple Cider Vinegar for Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- 4.) Ginger to Get Rid of Multiple Sclerosis
- 5.) Chamomile for Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- 6.) Ginkgo Biloba to Get Rid of Multiple Sclerosis
- 7.) Omega-3 Fatty Acid to Get Rid of Multiple Sclerosis
- 8.) Vitamin D for Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- 9.) Exercise to Get Rid of Multiple Sclerosis
- 10.) Withania Somnifera for Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
1.) Turmeric for Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
Turmeric is a spice that has many properties that improve health and boost the immune system naturally. It has neuroprotective and anti-inflammatory properties that can help eliminate multiple sclerosis symptoms fast and naturally. Turmeric contains a compound called curcumin, which is an essential constituent for the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis. Consume about one teaspoon of turmeric daily to get rid of multiple sclerosis. Include turmeric in your daily diet. Alternatively, you can also take turmeric supplements. But, first consult your doctor before taking turmeric supplements.
2.) Indian Gooseberry (Amla) to Get Rid of Multiple Sclerosis
Gooseberry is an extraordinary growth of Indian land. It is effective in resisting the symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis. The gooseberry is loaded with vitamin C and other valuable nutrients. It is also very popular for strengthening the immune system. It will help you in the proper functioning of the overall human body. Drink gooseberry juice daily or simply eat raw gooseberry fruits daily. Drink a glass of water with amla powder in the morning regularly on an empty stomach to treat multiple sclerosis naturally. Other health benefits of gooseberry include it improves eyesight, flush toxins, fight off free radicals, improve metabolism and reduces constipation.
3.) Apple Cider Vinegar for Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
Apple cider vinegar is one of the best remedies for multiple sclerosis. The acetic acid contained in the vinegar helps the body extract and absorb more vitamins. It also helps in the absorption of minerals from the consumption of food that patients having multiple sclerosis eat. Apple cider vinegar helps keep the body healthy and control infections that may cause multiple sclerosis symptoms. In a glass of water, add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Then, add a one-half teaspoon of honey. Drink the solution two times a day for several days until the problem is cured.
4.) Ginger to Get Rid of Multiple Sclerosis
Ginger is the best option to treat many symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis. It plays a very significant role in defending the body and brain against neurological diseases and oxidative stress. This is the main reason ginger tea and foods that include ginger in them are considered very advantageous for health. Furthermore, regular use of ginger may aid prevent the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. Drink ginger tea three cups daily to treat multiple sclerosis naturally. You can also consume salads with the garnishing of grated ginger. Take a cup water and add one teaspoon of ginger root to it. Bring it to boil for some time. Strain the tea and add a half teaspoon of honey in it. Drink it daily for a week.
5.) Chamomile for Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
Chamomile is one of the top remedies for multiple sclerosis. Add two teaspoons of dried chamomile to a cup of hot water. Cover the top and steep for five minutes. Then strain the tea. Drink the relaxing chamomile tea twice a day. You can also try chamomile baths to lessen the tension. It will provide rest to your muscles. Steep a few chamomile flowers in a small pot of hot water for ten minutes. Drain the water into the bath. Dip in it for 10 minutes. Enjoy the chamomile bath a few times a week. Chamomile is very popular in the treatment of multiple sclerosis as it has brilliant antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties.
6.) Ginkgo Biloba to Get Rid of Multiple Sclerosis
Ginkgo Biloba is also useful in the treatment of various multiple sclerosis symptoms. It can improve cognitive functions and help fight fatigue, reduce muscle pain. Be careful if you are taking ginkgo Biloba in supplement form. The conventional dosage is 40 to 80 mg three times daily. Be careful while taking ginkgo Biloba supplement as it may interact with some other medicines. You should ask a physician before taking ginkgo Biloba supplement, to be on safe side.
7.) Omega-3 Fatty Acid to Get Rid of Multiple Sclerosis
A type of omega-3 fatty acid called docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). It helps enhance muscle activities, blood flow, and brain function. Take fish oil supplements every day. You can also take DHA supplements after consulting the physician. Include more fatty fish, milk, eggs, milk, cheese, walnuts, yogurt, seeds, and pumpkin seeds in your daily diet. These foods will enhance your intake of essential fatty acids.
8.) Vitamin D for Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
A proper level of vitamin D help in both prevention and treatment of multiple sclerosis. The principal source of vitamin D is the sun. Enjoy at least half an hour of early morning sunlight every day. Also, consume foods rich in vitamin D. Some good sources of vitamin D are fatty fish, fortified milk, fortified cereals, mushrooms, orange juice, and cod liver oil. Consult your doctor if you want to take vitamin D supplements. Vitamin D is one of the effective remedies for multiple sclerosis.
9.) Exercise to Get Rid of Multiple Sclerosis
Regular exercise helpful in lowering the stress and also help you feel more relaxed and increase energy, and flexibility. Regular exercise aids strengthen muscles and lessen the spasticity. Do light exercises like stretching, walking, and strengthening aerobics. You can also do stationary bicycling and low-impact aerobics. Swimming or other water aerobics are also great options.
10.) Withania Somnifera for Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
Withania somniferous is a natural herb which is helpful in fighting against MS. It is one of the best natural remedies for multiple sclerosis. This herb has numerous benefits from stimulating the brain to boosting the immune system. Blend one tablespoon of Withania somniferous powder in a glass of lukewarm milk. Drink it every morning. There are supplements available on the market. But, you should first consult your doctor before taking them.
Additional Tips to Tret Multiple Sclerosis:
- You should prevent yourself from overheating as it can worsen the symptoms. Avoid getting hot by drinking drink cold beverages regularly, stay indoors and avoid hot tubs.
- In modern days, acupuncture is a widespread treatment for this problem. Try acupressure and massage therapy to aid reduce pain and induce relaxation naturally.
- Do not smoke at all and also reduce your exposure to second-hand smoke.
- Eat small meals at regular intervals instead of eating large meal few times. This will help you to avoid fatigue from eating heavy meals.
- Some people even suggest bee venom therapy for treating Multiple Sclerosis symptoms.
- However, before trying venom therapy, make sure that you are not allergic to it.
- Eat plenty of fresh as they are rich in omega-3 fatty acid, organic fruits and vegetables.
- Dilute half cup of 100% unsweetened cranberry juice with one cup of water. Drink it once every day to prevent bladder infections.
- Include yogurt in your regular diet to get calcium, which is an important mineral for a healthy nervous system.
- Tai chi, yoga, and listening to music can also be very useful in reducing MS symptoms.
- Meditate to soothe the pain and fatigue. Meditation involves using various deep-breathing exercises that help keep you feel relax.