Want to smell good all day long, then you are at right place. Smelling good all day long is a necessity. We are providing to you some of the best tips in order to smell good naturally all day long. If you work in close proximity with anyone then unpleasant odours may scare away that person. Filled with fresh orange peels can do miracles on your skin. Nobody wants to be stuck with someone who doesn’t take care of their hygiene. You work at the office with that amazing aura and dazzle body with your charming, carefree look. By the middle of the day, you notice that your freshness has floated away. Your glare free face becomes greasy and oily, your hair begins to sweat and smell covers half of your body, including your face. Read this article, so that you can get rid of a foul smell and smell good all day long.
Top Tips to Smell Good all Day Long:
- Top Tips to Smell Good all Day Long:
- 1.) Groom Yourself Well to Smell Good all Day Long
- 2.) Wash Your Entire Body to Smell Good all Day Long
- 3.) Go for Shower to Smell Good all Day Long
- 4.) Use Deodorant to Smell Good all Day Long
- 5.) Try Body Powder to Smell Good all Day Long
- 6.) Use Scent on Your Hair to Smell Good all Day Long
- 7.) Stick to One Scent to Smell Good all Day Long
- 8.) Make Natural Scent to Smell Good all Day Long
- 9.) Freshen Up Few Times a Day to Smell Good all Day Long
- 10.) Baby Wipe to Smell Good all Day Long
- 11.) Lemon Juice to Smell Good All Day
- 12.) Herbal Deodorant Powder to Smell Good All Day
- 13.) Avoid Foods That Cause Body Odor
- 14.) Baking Soda to Smell Good
- 15.) Sage to Smell Good All Day
- 16.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Smell Good
- 17.) Lifestyle Remedies to Smell Good All Day
- 18.) Rosemary to Smell Good
- 19.) Turnips to Smell Good All Day
- 20.) Tomatoes to Maintain Good Smell All Day
1.) Groom Yourself Well to Smell Good all Day Long
Sometimes you forget about proper grooming which is necessary to smell good all day long so, don’t be lazy with hygiene. You should take bath daily if you sweat a lot. Use deep cleansers soaps and deodorants to counter that bacteria causing bad odour. Pay special attention while working on the area behind your ears, sweaty spots such as armpits and inner thighs, and the back of your neck. Avoid soaps with heavy fragrance or antibacterial ingredient if you have sensitive skin. Female should scrub the area under the breasts as this area tends to get sweaty. Our feet are likely to smell bad, due to the sweat and heat by wearing shoes. Therefore, get a pedicure often in the summer to look after your feet and smell good all day long. if your regular deodorant is not doing the job correctly then go to a dermatologist for a stronger one. You may also use Drysol, a strong antiperspirant but for this, you have to a doctor’s prescription. For bad breath problem, you should consult a dentist for cavities, gum disease or low salivary flow.
2.) Wash Your Entire Body to Smell Good all Day Long
Washing all the body parts is the best for body odor removal. While taking a shower, you should pay special attention to the back area of your neck, sweaty places, such as your inner thighs and armpits. Those who have sensitive skin, should avoid soaps, instead use calming perfumes or antibacterial ingredients. The female should gently rub the area under your breast because this area tends to become smelly and sweaty. Also, wash your vaginal area properly along with other parts of the body. Thoroughly massage your scalp using shampoo and conditioner, rinse it off with clean water
3.) Go for Shower to Smell Good all Day Long
Most of the people bathe once a day, but if you live in a hot region or play a sport, you might want to hop in the bathing tub more than once. How many shower you should take a day depends on the individual’s daily activities, body chemistry, and the weather. But no matter what, make sure you bathe regularly so that your body odour doesn’t become observable to other people. While taking a shower, wash your skin with warm water and soap to make sure you wash away the sweat, dirt, and bacteria that leads to body odour. Don’t try to mask body odour with either perfume or deodorant as it doesn’t actually work. If you don’t desire to rinse your hair daily then try dry shampoo to refresh your hair.
4.) Use Deodorant to Smell Good all Day Long
Only two percent of people have a gene that limits their armpits from generating body odour. Of course, they are the lucky ones? The rest of us depend upon the deodorant to keep the body smell good all day long. Use deodorant after the shower and reapply if you need later on that day. If you usually tend to get sweating use combination of antiperspirant/deodorant. You can also purchase rock deodorant or even make your own using coconut oil and baking soda. Try different antiperspirant and pick the one that feels the most satisfying and keeps you smelling the best. If you have decided to wear perfume or cologne, it’s not important to use a highly-scented antiperspirant/deodorant. You don’t need to use too many different perfumes at once.
5.) Try Body Powder to Smell Good all Day Long
Spraying with a body powder after your shower is the best way to smell good all day long and stay fresh. Simply dry off your body, then put some powder on your feet, underarms, and anywhere else you would like. The powder helps to keep your skin cool and dry during the day. You can get body powder for adults or simply pick up some baby powder it just works fine. If you don’t want to buy body powder, then simply make it at home. You just need cornstarch to make homemade body powder. Dip a cotton ball in your desired perfume, put the cotton ball in a jar and cover it with cornstarch.
6.) Use Scent on Your Hair to Smell Good all Day Long
If your shampoo doesn’t possess much of a scent, you might need to add a little scent to your hair. This is an excellent and exact way to hold you smelling great all day long. Massage a little essential oil or perfumes between your palms, then level it gently through your hair. Alternatively, you could add a few drops of your desired scent to your unscented conditioner or shampoo.
7.) Stick to One Scent to Smell Good all Day Long
Just wear one main scent at a time, so that people do not pinch their nose when they see you coming. That means that if you have a strongly-scented cosmetic, you should not also wear perfume and vice versa. Be sure you are not unintentionally wearing too many scents at a time. Your deodorant, hairspray, and lip balm might all be scented. Try to choose unscented commodities and stick to 1 or 2 main scents. It’s not a great idea to wear 2- 3 scents that give a smelly trail in your wake when you walk down the hall.
8.) Make Natural Scent to Smell Good all Day Long
If you don’t want to praise on a bottle of perfume, you can make your own scent. Buy a few different essential oils like lavender, lemongrass and use a few drops of essential oil instead of perfume. You can even prepare your own scent, by mixing different essential oils collectively, until you come up with something you love. You can weaken your essential oil by mixing with water so that it doesn’t scent as strong. Place it in a spray bottle and use it on your body and hair.
9.) Freshen Up Few Times a Day to Smell Good all Day Long
Use mouthwash or brush your teeth few times a day. It immediately makes you smell and feel fresher. Reapply scent if necessary. Change clothes if you need to. If you’ve been physically exerting yourself, you might need to change your shocks or underclothes halfway throughout the day. Use hygienic wipes to immediately cleanse yourself. Get the unscented kind, since scented wash has a powerful smell. Do a fast swipe in areas that require freshening, then reapply deodorant.
10.) Baby Wipe to Smell Good all Day Long
Babies always smell like good, the reason is baby wipes used to clean him up. Baby wipes are milder on the skin and one of the greatest ideas to pamper your skin too. Use baby wipes on your chest, hands and face. It will help you stay fresh and smell good all day. Always keep a small bag of baby wipes with you. A quick sweep of these will not only make you feel fresh but also take away any odor.
11.) Lemon Juice to Smell Good All Day
This is one of the wonderful remedies to smell good all day long. Lemon juice reduces the pH level of the skin thus making it difficult for the odor producing bacteria to thrive on the skin. It is also an excellent remedy for people with sensitive skin as they cannot bare vinegar on the skin. Follow the steps given below to maintain a good smell all day.
- Cut a lemon into two halves.
- Rub these halves on your underarms.
- Alternatively, extract the juice of one lemon and soak a cotton ball in it. Place the cotton ball on the underarms for a few seconds and then rub it.
- If you have mild odor, then you can dilute lemon juice by adding water.
Note: Don’t apply lemon juice just after you shave or wax.
12.) Herbal Deodorant Powder to Smell Good All Day
The chemicals in aluminum based deodorants can damage your skin. To save your skin from this damage, you can make your own herbal deodorizing powder. This herbal deodorant is going to help you to stop sweat naturally. Follow the steps given below to make this natural herbal deodorant.
- In a jar add 2 parts of sandalwood powder and one part of white oak bark powder.
- Add one part of lovage root powder.
- Blend all these herbs together to make a fine powder.
- Roast this mixture slightly in a pan.
- Fill a fabric pouch with this herb powder.
- Pat the powder on your body to smell good.
13.) Avoid Foods That Cause Body Odor
If you’re sweat is under control and there is no other problem, then it might be that there is something in your diet that is causing a foul odor. Here is a list of foods that can cause body odor.
- Red meat is responsible for foul smell coming from the body. It stores carnitine, an amino acid which mixes with the enzymes and produces a foul smell.
- No doubt that consuming few carbohydrates can help you to lose weight but can make you smell bad. Avoid fried foods that are cooked in rancid oil.
- One of the main reasons behind bad smell is eating tobacco. Don’t smoke and drink alcohol.
- Don’t have spicy food. Avoid having too much of garlic or onion as it can cause bad odor.
- You can have fennel seeds after every meal and include herbs like parsley, coriander and mint in your diet.
14.) Baking Soda to Smell Good
Baking soda is a natural deodorant that can make you smell good all day. It kills the bacteria that are responsible for producing smell odor. It minimizes the sweat and controls the foul odor. Follow the steps given below to smell good all day.
- Mix one tablespoon each of lemon juice and baking soda.
- Rub this mixture on your underarms and other body parts.
- Allow this mixture to stay on your body for a few minutes.
- Take a shower and pat yourself dry.
- Repeat this remedy once a week to smell good.
- Alternatively, mix equal parts of cornstarch and baking soda. Apply this mixture on the body and use it whenever needed.
15.) Sage to Smell Good All Day
This is one of the best remedies to smell good all day. This herb has a delightful fragrance which makes you smell good. It minimizes the activity of sweat glands. It also kills the bacteria that thrive on the skin due to which bad smell is produced. The aromatic compound in sage will keep you fragrant throughout the day. Follow the steps given below to smell good.
- Mix 5 drops each of lavender essential oil, sage essential oil and coriander oil.
- Add 2 ounces of distilled witch hazel in it.
- Use this as a deodorant to keep smelling good all day.
- Alternatively, drinking sage tea can also make you smell great all day. All you need to do is add one teaspoon of dried sage in one cup of hot water. Strain and drink this tea after 10 minutes. Drink this herbal tea 2 times a day to see effective results.
Precaution: Pregnant women and nursing mothers should not use this herb.
16.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Smell Good
This is a wonderful remedy to smell good all day. This ingredient fights the bacteria naturally. It maintains the pH of the skin thus reducing the bad smell. It also helps in controlling the sweat production. Follow the steps given below to get rid of body odor.
- One of the reasons behind bad smell is sweat. To control sweat, you need to drink a glass of water containing 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. You can even add a little honey to stand the taste.
- Soak a cotton ball in undiluted apple cider vinegar and rub it on your underarms and body parts. After 5 minutes take a bath and feel fresh for all day.
- Add one cup of pure apple cider vinegar in a bucket of water. Soak yourself in this water for about 10 minutes. This will not only help you to get rid of bad body smell but will also treat sunburns. It is also a great way to control excess sweat.
- If a foul smell is coming from your foot, then soak your feet in a bucket that contains warm water and 1/3rd cup of apple cider vinegar. Soak the feet for about 15 to 20 minutes. Repeat this method every week to smell good.
17.) Lifestyle Remedies to Smell Good All Day
Maintaining a good lifestyle can really help you to smell good all day. It is necessary to check your lifestyle before visiting any doctor. Follow the steps given below to get tips on hygiene, cleanliness and other habits.
- Don’t take too much of stress and control your anger. Anger and stress cause excessive sweating.
- Take a bath twice a day and avoid using harsh soaps. Try to use soaps that contain natural ingredients.
- Wear washed and completely dry clothes every day.
- Remove unwanted hair from your body parts as hair traps sweat and cause foul smell.
18.) Rosemary to Smell Good
This herb stops the growth of bacteria that produces foul smell. The chlorophyll and menthol makes rosemary a natural deodorant. It neutralizes the body odor and the fragrance in it makes you smell good all day. Follow the steps given below to get best results.
- In 4 cups of hot water, add one and a half cup of dried rosemary leaves.
- Leave it to steep for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mix this water into your bathtub and submerge yourself in this water.
- Stay there for about 20 minutes.
- Repeat this remedy once daily to maintain a good smell all day.
- Alternatively, in one ounce of water, mix 10 drops of rosemary oil. Fill this liquid in a spray bottle and use it as a deodorant daily.
19.) Turnips to Smell Good All Day
This is an amazing remedy to keep a sweet smell all day. The antibacterial properties in turnips kill the bacteria that are responsible for causing body odor. The essential nutrients and vitamin C in it combats body odor. Follow the steps given below to get this fragrant smell.
- Blend 3 to 4 pieces of turnips to make a paste.
- Squeeze the paste to extract the juice.
- Apply this juice on certain areas where there is excess sweat.
- Leave it to dry on its own.
- Wash your skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy every morning to smell good all day.
20.) Tomatoes to Maintain Good Smell All Day
The antiseptic properties in tomatoes kill the bacteria that are responsible for causing body odor. It shrinks the pores of the skin and controls sweating. Follow the steps given below to smell good all day.
- Blend 7 to 8 tomatoes to make a paste.
- Press this paste on a sieve and extract the juice.
- Mix this freshly extracted juice in your bucket.
- Use this water to take bath.
- Do this daily to control body odor.
Additional Tips to Smell Good all Day Long:
You should keep few things with you to smell good all day when you are on the go:
- Extra shirt
- Hairbrush and hair serum
- Wet wipes
- Oil blotting paper
- Hair deodorizer
- Extra feminine products