In this article, we will discuss the ways to exfoliate lips naturally. Everybody encounters dry lips sooner or later. Lip exfoliation is an excellent way to remove flaky, dead, chapped, or dry skin from the lips. Regular exfoliation gives us healthy and pink lips.
There are numerous methods to shed dead skin. Some include apparatuses, the other take little more than a couple kitchen elements, and a couple of items you can buy online or at the shopping center. You can exfoliate your lips in several ways. Homemade lips exfoliator scrub the lips naturally. There are many types of lips scrubs in the market, choose the best according to your skin. However, natural remedies will be more effective. You can also read these related articles, How to Get Rid of Black Lips Fast? and How to Get Pink Lips Fast? on our website.
Benefits of Lip Exfoliation:
- Exfoliation clears out the lip level.
- Lip discoloration including, black lips, darkness, melanin or dark spots, pigmentation, cracked lips can be treated by regular exfoliation.
- It adds charm to your lips. And you will get a healthy mode and a bright color alongside a natural color of the lips.
- Exfoliation eliminates scaly dry, dead or cracked skin and cells on the lips.
- You can have a bright and smooth lip after exfoliation.
- Home remedies, like, honey, olive oil or coconut oil moisturizes the dry lips.
- Hydration is also visible after applying lip balm at the end of exfoliation.
Best Tips to Exfoliate Lips Naturally
1.) Olive Oil and Sugar to Exfoliate Lips Naturally
Sugar is one of the most proficient and natural exfoliators for your lips.
- Take some amount of sugar and a few drops of olive oil in a small bowl. Mix both the ingredients thoroughly until you get a solid paste.
- With a clean cloth or fingertips massage your lips with this exfoliator in the circular motions. Make sure you massage softly.
- Do this process for less than 4 mins. The rinse your lips with fresh water.
- After rinsing dry your lips and apply vaseline or lip balm to moisturize the lips.`
2.) Petroleum Jelly and Tooth Brush to Exfoliate Lips Naturally
Exfoliating lips with petroleum jelly and toothbrush is a helpful way to get rid of all the unwanted elements from the upper layer of the lips. this is one of the best treatment to lighten dark lips by exfoliating your lips regularly.
- Take a soft and straight bristle toothbrush. Apply some petroleum jelly to the lips.
- Rub your lips using a toothbrush in the circular motions for 3-4 minutes.
- Wash off your lips with warm water.
- Just apply a bit of petroleum jelly on the lips to hydrate and moisturize your lips.
3.) Sugar and Coconut Oil to Exfoliate Lips Naturally
Coconut oil is a pleasant natural remedy to get pink lips. It hydrates the dry lips. Moreover, it softens and enhances the shine of the lips.
- Mix some amount of sugar with a few drops of coconut oil in a small bowl.
- Rub your dark or dry lips with this solution for 3 or 4 minutes with the fingertips or using old straight bristles and a soft toothbrush.
- Wash your lips gently with warm water. Make sure you have used a nice balm on your lips to moisturize or hydrate the lips.
4.) Baking Soda and Tooth Brush to Exfoliate Lips Naturally
Baking soda is also an effective way to exfoliate lips. It reduces the dirt from your lips and the lips look clean and sharp.
- Take 2-3 pinches of baking soda on your palm. Pour 2 drops of water and mix them together.
- Put this solution on the toothbrush and rub your lips with the brush for 3 minutes.
- Instead of the toothbrush, you can also use a cloth to exfoliate the lips.
- Wash your lips with lukewarm water.
- Put your favorite lip balm to moisturize or hydrate your lips.
5.) Jojoba Oil and Brown Sugar to Exfoliate Lips Naturally
Many people love to exfoliate their lips with brown sugar instead of white sugar because of the taste and flavor of brown sugar.
- Take some Vitamin E oil or Jojoba oil and crushed brown sugar. Mix them together.
- Scrub your darker lips with this exfoliator for 4 minutes, not more than that. Wash your lips with clean water.
- These remedies will exfoliate your lips but they may not hydrate your lips So, it’s better to apply chapstick or your favorite lip balm to moisturize your lips. It helps exfoliate all the dirt from your lips.
6.) Rose Water and Glycerin to Exfoliate Lips Naturally
This mixture of exfoliation for the lips is the top secret beauty tip for the celebrities. You can also try this scrubbing technique. Rose water brings back the natural color and charm of the lips.
- Take rose water and glycerin. Mix them together.
- Rub your lips using this solution with your fingertips for 3 minutes.
- Rinse your lips with clean water.
- Keeping this mixer onto the lips overnight makes the lips more plump and beautiful.
7.) Honey and Sugar to Exfoliate Lips Naturally
Honey and sugar work as a wonder on the lips. They hydrate the lips and removes the unwanted skin from the lips.
- Take some amount of sugar and several drops of honey in a bowl. Mix them together.
- Scrub your black lips or dry with this exfoliator in the circular motions using your fingertips for 3 minutes. Wash off your lips with fresh water.
- You can apply some pure honey on your lips overnight so that your lips can be soft and hydrated by eating up the honey.
- Doing this exfoliation daily at night will reduce your dark lips.
8.) Coffee and Coconut Oil to Exfoliate Lips
The combination of coffee and coconut oil is best to treat dark lips. Use leftover coffee, mixing with a few drops of coconut oil to make a scrub. It helps remove dead skin but also plumps up your lips. Apply this mixture with a soft toothbrush, in a circular motion. The oil will remove impurities and provide nourishment to the skin while the coffee will help encourage the blood flow to the surface to make your lips looks bigger.
9.) Lemon Juice to Exfoliate Lips Naturally
Lemon consists of citric acid that acts as a natural exfoliate. It is simple and convenient to use. Cut a lemon in half and rub it on your lips gently. It helps remove all the impurities from your lips. After that, apply some honey on your lips and keep it for 10 mins. Now, wash the honey using normal water or remove with a soft cloth for soft lips.
10.) Aloe Vera to Exfoliate Lips Naturally
For lips that are extremely dry, nothing can beat aloe vera. Simply apply a small amount of aloe gel using your fingertips. Put fingers in warm water and massage gently on your lips in a circular motion. This will eliminate dry and dead skin from your lips. Try this method to get rid of chapped lips faster.