If you have started experiencing a gas problem for years, then its time to get rid of gas naturally & fast. It is a very common phenomenon and sometimes it creates an embarrassing situation. The gas problem occurs in two ways. First one is, when you swallow air during drinking or eating and then nitrogen and oxygen collect in your digestive tract. The second one is as you digest food, a digestive gas such as methane, carbon dioxide and hydrogen collect, which result in the gas problem. Sometimes it can be very painful and you face lots of problem such as lack of appetite, flatulence, abdominal bloating and belching. Now, this is the time to treat your gas problem. So, we are here with the solution to treat the gas problem.
Symptoms of Gas:
- Nausea or vomiting
- Chest pain or pressure.
- Bloody stools.
- Shortness of breath.
- Uneven or fast pulse.
- Feeling dizzy.
Causes of Gas:
- Swallowed air.
- Food and beverages.
- Lactose internecine.
- Medicines or nutritional supplements.
Best Remedies to Get Rid of Gas Naturally & Fast:
- Best Remedies to Get Rid of Gas Naturally & Fast:
- 1) Medication to Treat Gas Fast and Naturally
- 2) Garlic to Get Rid of Gas Naturally
- 3) Baking Soda and Lemon to Get Rid of Gas Naturally
- 4) Buttermilk to Cure Gas & Bloating Naturally
- 5) Ginger to Get Rid of Gas Naturally and Fast
- 6) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Gas Fast
- 7) Cinnamon to Treat Gas Fast & Naturally
- 8) Asafetida to Get Relief From Gas Fast & Naturally
- 9) Fennel to Get Rid of Stomach Gas Fast & Naturally
- 10) Peppermint to Get Rid of Gas Naturally & Fast
- 11.) Coriander to Get Rid of Gas Naturally
Here is some magical treatment which will help you to get rid of gas symptoms.
1) Medication to Treat Gas Fast and Naturally
- Take over the counter medicine including simethicone, which helps to break the gas bubbles.
- You can also purchase products containing simethicone in many forms such as liquids, chewable tablets and pills.
- You can also take other gas fighting medications, which are available at your local drug store.
2) Garlic to Get Rid of Gas Naturally
Garlic is one of the best natural remedies for treating the gas problem. Garlic contains pungent heating quality, which helps to stimulate the gastric fire and thus you will get relief from stomach gas.
Steps to Cure Gas Pain in the Stomach:
- Boil some crushed garlic cloves in water for a few minutes.
- Add a small amount of cumin seeds and black pepper to it.
- Strain the solution and let it cool at room temperature.
- Drink it 2 to 3 times a day to see good results.
3) Baking Soda and Lemon to Get Rid of Gas Naturally
Using lemon and baking soda combined is an effective antacid. Both baking soda and lemon help to get relief from gas symptoms.
Steps to Use Baking Soda and Lemon to Treat Gas:
- Extract the juice of 1 lemon and some baking soda and put it into a glass.
- Now, add some more baking soda in a cup of water and mix it well. So, that the baking soda dissolves completely.
- Drink this solution slowly.
4) Buttermilk to Cure Gas & Bloating Naturally
By combining buttermilk, carom seeds and black salt, you will get relief from gas and flatulence. As it is an Ayurvedic remedy which works great for reducing gas symptoms.
Steps to Use Buttermilk to Get Relief from Gas Fast:
- Take 1 tsp of carom seeds and black salt and add them to a cup of buttermilk.
- If you don’t have carom seeds, then you can use celery seeds.
- Drink this buttermilk solution daily to treat gas.
5) Ginger to Get Rid of Gas Naturally and Fast
Ginger is one of the best natural remedies for treating gas. Ginger is an indigestion treatment and it is also great for relieving the gas problem.
Steps to Use Ginger to Prevent Gas Problem Fast & Naturally:
- Mix equal parts of ginger, cardamom and fennel.
- Add 1 tsp of this mixture and a pinch of asafetida into a cup of water.
- Drink this solution once or twice a day.
- You can also drink ginger tea to control the formation of gas in the stomach.
6) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Gas Fast
Apple cider vinegar is used in the treatment of indigestion, which can help to control the formation of gas. This remedy will help to soothe the stomach and gives you instant relief. You can also use regular vinegar if ACV is not available.
Steps to Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Avoid Gas Problem:
- Add 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water.
- Let the water cool at room temperature and drink this solution.
7) Cinnamon to Treat Gas Fast & Naturally
Cinnamon is also another effective home remedy for treating gas symptoms. Cinnamon also helps to soothe your stomach and prevent the formation of gas in the stomach.
Steps to Use Cinnamon to Cure Gas Naturally & Fast:
- Take one-half tsp of cinnamon powder and add it to a cup of warm milk.
- Mix it well and drink it. You can also add a little honey to it.
- An alternate method is you can also prepare a cinnamon tea by mixing some cinnamon powder to a cup of boiling water.
- Allow it to steep for a few minutes and then drink this solution.
8) Asafetida to Get Relief From Gas Fast & Naturally
Asafetida is also an effective home remedy to get rid of stomach gas, due to its anti-flatulent and anti-spasmodic properties.
Steps to Use Asafetida to Treat Stomach Gas Fast:
- Heat a glass of warm water and add a pinch of asafetida to it.
- Stir it well and drink 2 to 3 times a day.
- You can also add a small amount of asafetida into a ripe banana and consume it.
- Do this 2 times a day.
9) Fennel to Get Rid of Stomach Gas Fast & Naturally
Fennel is the best ingredient for treating gas and bloating.
Steps to Use Fennel to Cure Stomach Gas Naturally:
- Add a few fennel seeds in a cup of warm water.
- Allow it to simmer for 5 minutes on a low temperature.
- Strain this fennel solution and drink it.
- You can also chew fresh fennel leaves to get instant relief from stomach gas.
10) Peppermint to Get Rid of Gas Naturally & Fast
Peppermint is one of the best natural remedies for stomach gas and bloating. You can use peppermint in different ways to treat stomach gas problem.
Steps to Use Peppermint to Treat Gas and its Symptoms:
- Make a peppermint tea by adding some fresh peppermint leaves in a cup of boiling water.
- Let it steep for a few minutes. Strain it and add a little honey to it. Drink it 2 to 3 times a day.
- You can also chew peppermint leaves to get instant relief from stomach gas.
- Another method is to put 2 drops of peppermint oil in one-half cup of cool water and drink this solution once or twice a day.
11.) Coriander to Get Rid of Gas Naturally
Coriander has many health benefits that help to treat indigestion or stomach gas.
Steps to Use Coriander to Avoid Stomach Gas:
- Take some roasted coriander seeds and add then to a cup of buttermilk.
- You can also add 1 tsp of dried coriander leaves to a cup of boiling water.
- Now, drink any of these solutions to get relief from stomach gas fast.
12.) Drink Water to Prevent Stomach Gas & Bloating Fast
Drinking water is one of the best ways for curing stomach gas. Water will help you to digest your food.
Steps to Use Water to Get Rid of Stomach Gas:
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily to prevent gas and bloating.
- But don’t swallow water as it can cause bloating and excess gas.
- If you are having gas problem, then you should drink more water.