In this article, we will discuss about weak eyesight and how to improve your vision naturally. Clear eyesight makes your eyes more beautiful. If you have weaker eyesight you have to wear specs which spoils your looks. Low vision leads to you wearing glasses and i am sure you don’t want that. Many people are suffering from the diseases such as Myopia and Hyperopia. Weak eyesight is a common problem nowadays not only for adults or youth but even for children. This problem is increasing day by day due to excessive use of electronic devices. The use of mobile, television, video games and computer, less nutritious diet and hereditary all lead to the problem.
Low vision and weak eyesight leads to pain around the eyes and on the forehead. Muscles around the eyes gets weaker due to low vision and weak eyesight. Low vision also occurs due to unhealthy food intake and internal weakness due to some disease. At times, low vision can also be caused due to serious issues like diabetes, cataracts, ageing, glaucoma and optic neuropathy. If you don’t know that your eyesight is weak and are suffering from the continuous headache problem. In that case you must consult with the eye specialist. Read more, to find out about weak eyesight and how to improve your vision naturally.
Symptoms of Weak Eyesight:
- Double or blurry vision.
- Watery or dry eyes.
- Hard muscles of shoulders, arms are also symptoms of low vision.
- Irritated or sore eyes.
- Pain in the back, neck or shoulders.
- Pain above your eyebrows and frequent headaches.
- Difficulty in focusing.
- Increased sensitivity to light.
Home Remedies to Improve Vision Naturally:
- Home Remedies to Improve Vision Naturally:
- 1.) Triphala To Improve Your Vision Naturally
- 2.) Eye Exercises to Improve Vision Naturally
- 3.) Almonds to Improve Your Vision Naturally
- 4.) Indian Gooseberry to Improve Your Vision Naturally
- 5.) Eat Healthy to Improve Your Vision Naturally
- 6.) Bilberry to Improve Your Vision Naturally
- 7.) Sunning And Palming to Improve Your Vision Naturally
- 8.) Carrot to Improve Your Vision Naturally
- 9.) Barefoot Walking to Improve Your Vision Naturally
- 10.) Fennel to Improve Your Vision Naturally
1.) Triphala To Improve Your Vision Naturally
Triphala (it’s a mixture of Ayurvedic herbal formula). Consisting equal parts of three myrobalans is known as the magical home remedy for hair and eyes related problems. Triphala is an Ayurvedic remedy which contains a combination of herbal fruits. It contains an effective treatment solution from Tridosha (pitta, kapha and vata). Triphala is known as the most effective remedy for low vision.
Take a glass of water, add a teaspoon of triphala powder into water and leave it overnight.
Next morning after filtering this water, wash your eyes with this filtered water.
You can also keep fresh water in your mouth during the triphala water wash, it will help you to wash your eyes effectively.
Use this remedy on a regular basis for improvements in your vision.
2.) Eye Exercises to Improve Vision Naturally
Exercise is the best home remedy to solve weak eyesight problem. It helps to stimulate blood flow and improves eye muscles and makes them more flexible. Regular eye exercise helps to fight against low vision and eye strain and helps to improve focus of your eye sight. For improving your eyesight you have to do these simple eye exercises:
- Eyes Closing, this method is simple but effective to improve your vision. Method to perform this exercise: First close your eyes tightly for 5–6 seconds, then open up them for 5–6 seconds. Repeat this exercise at least 10–12 times in a day.
- Left–Right and Up–Down Movement, This exercise will help you to relax your eyes and it is also effective for eyesight improvement. Method to perform this exercise: Relax your body and sit comfortably. Then you have to move your eyeballs up and down, start from up to down then down to up. Do this exercise at least for 10–15 minutes regularly.
- After this exercise you have to do another part, you have to do the side to side eye movement. Start from left to right and then from right to left. Do this exercise daily at least for 10–15 minutes for best results.
- Eye Blinking, Blink your eyelid at least 23–30 times continuously. Without closing your eyes shut. After doing this exercise, close your eyes and let them take some rest. Do this exercise daily for at least 10–15 minutes. This exercise will help you to improve your vision naturally.
3.) Almonds to Improve Your Vision Naturally
Almond is a well known remedy for eyesight. It contains vitamin E, antioxidants and rich omega 3 fatty acids. Almond helps in enhancing concentration and memory. It is an effective and simple remedy to improve vision naturally. Soak 5-10 almonds in a glass of water. Leave it overnight and then in the next morning, peel the skin of almonds and grind them. Make a fine paste and consume them with a glass of warm milk. Do this remedy on a regular basis for a few months for best effects.
4.) Indian Gooseberry to Improve Your Vision Naturally
Gooseberry is the most effective home remedy for weaker eyesight. It works as a most effective herb for low vision. It is packed with a rich source of vitamin C. Vitamin C helps to maintain the functioning of retinal cells. It contains several nutrients and antioxidants. You can eat gooseberry in any form such as capsule, jam, tablet, juice or powder. Mix 2-3 teaspoons of Indian gooseberry juice in a half cup of water. Drink this at least twice in a day for better results.
5.) Eat Healthy to Improve Your Vision Naturally
Healthy diet is an important factor for improving natural vision. If you are not taking healthy and nutritious diet, it will affect your eyesight. Start consuming a healthy and balanced diet because it plays an important role to improve your eyesight. You must have these useful fruits and herbs in your daily diet routine such as eggs, milk, Eat spinach, carrot juice, blueberries, broccoli, sweet potato, dry fruits, salad, green vegetables, fruits, fish oil and lemon etc. Consult with your nutrition expert, to set a diet according to your problem.
6.) Bilberry to Improve Your Vision Naturally
Bilberry is the best remedy for weak eyesight and night blindness. Bilberry contains excellent antioxidants, which helps to stimulate blood flow of human body. It increases retinal pigments and strengthens blood vessels. Which protects your eyes from harmful contents. Bilberries protect from glaucoma and cataracts. Eat about one half cup of ripe bilberry fruits everyday to improve your vision.
7.) Sunning And Palming to Improve Your Vision Naturally
Sunning and palming is also a good home remedy for weaker eyesights. It is a beneficial method to use for reactivating your eye lens muscles. Sunning and palming your eyes will provide benefit to your eyes. This method helps to relax your eyes. For sunning, you have to allow the sun to heat your eyes directly. Do this for few minutes regularly. For palming, you have to rub your hands together to generate heat. After that, you have to close your eyes, then cover your eyes slightly through your hands, it will give you relaxation on your eyes. Do this remedy regularly.
8.) Carrot to Improve Your Vision Naturally
Carrot is one of the most effective remedy for low vision and weaker eyesight. It contains rich vitamins and nutrients especially phosphorous, iron, calcium and vitamin A. You can drink one glass carrot juice regularly or you can also eat carrots as a salad. Eat or drink carrot regularly, it will help to improve your eyesight.
9.) Barefoot Walking to Improve Your Vision Naturally
Walking is the most important part of life. It helps us to maintain our health. People must include walking or barefoot walking into their daily routine. Barefoot walking on a green grass in the morning will help you to get improvement in your eyesight effectively. If you want to gain your vision power again, then start barefoot walking regularly.
10.) Fennel to Improve Your Vision Naturally
Fennel is also known as the best remedy for low vision or weaker eyes. Fennel is also known as the herb of eyesight. It contains antioxidants and nutrients which helps to get healthy eyes and assists to improve our weak eyesight. Take one cup of fennel, one cup of almond and add some sugar. Then blend these ingredients and make a powder of it. Eat one teaspoon of powder with a glass of milk before sleep. Use this remedy at least 2-3 months on a regular basis and see the world around you without the need of glasses.