In this article, we will discuss the home remedies for eczema scars treatment. Going for medical help for the treatment is also an option to get rid of eczema scars. Itching and pain are the main culprits of this problem. There is no doubt that eczema scars are quite frustrating and aggravating. It makes no sense spending loads of money for a disease that is treatable with the household items present in every one kitchen and home. Save your money and go for home remedies for eczema scars treatment with no extra cost and these remedies will give you many benefits with the added advantage of no side effects.
Causes of Eczema Scars:
- Food allergy
- Change in temperature
- Cigarette smoking
- Hormonal changes
- Poor immunity
- Soap or detergents
Remedies for Eczema Scars Treatment:
- Remedies for Eczema Scars Treatment:
- 1.) Honey to Get Rid of Eczema Scars
- 2.) Olive Oil to Get Rid of Eczema Scars
- 3.) Lemon Juice to Treat Eczema Scars
- 4.) Carrots to Remove Eczema Scars
- 5.) Coconut Oil to Get Rid of Eczema Scars
- 6.) Aloe Vera to Get Rid of Eczema Scars
- 7.) Sandalwood and Camphor to Get Rid of Eczema Scars
- 8.) Cucumber to Get Rid of Eczema Scars
- 9.) Mixed Fruit Paste to Avoid Eczema Scars
- 10.) Vinegar to Prevent Eczema Scars
1.) Honey to Get Rid of Eczema Scars
Honey is one of the most useful remedies for eczema scars treatment. Regular application of honey can easily treat eczema scars naturally. It has soothing, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties which can effectively cure eczema and heal eczema scars to a great extent.
- Before applying the honey on your skin, wash it properly and then directly apply the honey.
- Mix crystallized sugar in honey and then scrub your skin gently for 3-5 minutes, wash it after that.
- Repeat this process twice in a week to get the fast effect.
2.) Olive Oil to Get Rid of Eczema Scars
Olive oil has properties that can give you relief from irritating and painful eczema scars. The procedure of using olive oil is quite simple, just apply the olive oil on the infected areas of skin. Essential oils are also effective in healing various types of skin infections. Out of other essential oils, olive oil is particularly used to treat eczema scars quickly. Furthermore, olive oil helps soften the skin, remove marks, and decrease redness.
- Rub gently with virgin olive oil, then cover the skin with a clean hot washcloth.
- Leave the cloth without disturbing until it cools down. Wash with lukewarm water to remove leftover oil.
- Do this method at least twice a week to completely remove the eczema scars.
3.) Lemon Juice to Treat Eczema Scars
This is one of the most effective remedies for eczema scars treatment. The lemon juice is a great home remedy to remove eczema scar naturally. The acidic nature of lemon juice works as a natural antiseptic, which aids in lightening the marks. Lemon juice also contains various biological properties, that can be used to cure eczema scars also. This remedy works brilliantly and extremely easy to use.
- Wash the skin before applying the lemon juice to your eczema marks.
- Take fresh lemon juice, the amount will depend upon your need.
- Leave the skin without disturbing it for at least 10 minutes.
- Alternately, mix equal parts of sugar and lemon juice to form a sugar-lemon mixture.
- Apply the mixture before going to sleep and leave overnight.
4.) Carrots to Remove Eczema Scars
The carrot has various medical properties and including carrot in salad not only give an extra taste to the food, but it also provides many health benefits. To get rid of eczema scar you do not have to eat carrots, instead, apply the carrot paste on your skin.
- Take a 3-4 carrot, cut them and then peel off the upper layer.
- Put the carrot pieces in a bowl of water and then bring it to the boil.
- Keep on boiling the carrots until they turn soft. Crushed the carrots and form a paste.
- Apply this paste to your skin and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Clean the skin with cool water to get rid of eczema scars.
5.) Coconut Oil to Get Rid of Eczema Scars
Coconut oil is a great moisturizer which everyone knows but only a few people know that it is also beneficial in removing eczema scar fast. Coconut oil is an excellent natural remedy to treat the eczema scars overnight. You should use coconut oil in pure form to get all natural benefits and it must be applied on the affected area every day
- Wash the skin properly and then apply a sufficient amount of coconut oil on your skin.
- Leave the skin without disturbing for 30 minutes to get the significant effect and then wash it off.
- You can do this process daily and even a few times in a single day.
6.) Aloe Vera to Get Rid of Eczema Scars
Aloe Vera is another very popular solution for treatment of eczema scars at home. The natural healing properties of Aloe Vera can be very useful to treat the eczema scars as it has a brilliant anti-inflammatory property.
- Take a leaf of Aloe Vera and cut it into the half.
- Clean the skin by washing it and then apply the Aloe Vera gel directly to the skin.
- Leave the skin for 15 minutes, after that wash it off and then pat dry. Repeat the process 4-5 times in a day.
7.) Sandalwood and Camphor to Get Rid of Eczema Scars
Both of theses herbs can bring relief from eczema pain and itchiness if done regularly. The paste of sandalwood and camphor generally used on the hands, but it is also beneficial for other parts of the body.
- In a medium sized bowl, prepare a paste of sandalwood and camphor by taking them in equal ratio.
- Apply the paste to that part of the body which is infected by eczema, make sure to wash the part before applying the paste.
- Repeat the process daily until you get the desired result.
8.) Cucumber to Get Rid of Eczema Scars
Cucumber has the ability to reduce eczema scars quickly, safely and easily. It is quite rich in essential antioxidants. It is one of the most effective home remedies for eczema scars.
- Take a 2-3 cucumber and cut into thin slices, soak the slices in the water for few minutes, such that the water gets the essential components present in the cucumber.
- Remove the slices from the water and then dip a clean cloth in the water, apply to the affected areas.
- Eating the raw cucumber daily is also beneficial in the healing process of eczema marks.
- Alternatively, you can prepare the paste of cucumber by taking its juice using a blender.
- Mix some milk with the juice and apply it on your skin, leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water and you will free from eczema marks.
9.) Mixed Fruit Paste to Avoid Eczema Scars
Everyone knows that fruits are very useful for our body, they provide many health benefits and prevents many diseases to get access to our body without knocking. The good news is fruits are also helpful in the treatment of eczema scars. Especially mangoes, bananas, and strawberries have the properties to cure eczema scar.
- Take few mango pulp, strawberries and bananas in a bowl.
- Crush the fruits together to form a fine paste. Clean your skin before applying the paste.
- Simply apply the paste on your skin and then leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- Do this process daily to get the significant effect and fast relief.
10.) Vinegar to Prevent Eczema Scars
Vinegar is also counted among the most effective remedies for eczema scars. The antifungal and antibacterial properties of vinegar are helpful in curing eczema scars naturally. It can efficiently cure the eczema scars quickly.
- In a full glass of water, add 2-3 teaspoons of raw honey and the same amount of apple cider vinegar.
- Stir the solution properly in order to mix the ingredients. And then drink the solution to get rid of eczema scars. Drink the solution two times a day for fast result.