After writing how to get pale skin?, how to get lighter skin?, and how to get fair skin fast permanently?, we are now writing the remedies to get rid of dark skin on neck. Many of us pay more attention to face’s skin than the skin below it, especially neck. Therefore, the skin of neck and face looks different. To eliminate the difference, it’s better to pay equal attention to neck as well. The dark patches on the neck are a common skin problem. It can be due to a skin pigmentation disorder called acanthosis nigricans. Though it is not an infection and neither contagious, but makes your neck skin look dark then rest of the skin. The problem is curable. Read more, to know about the causes and remedies to get rid of dark skin on the neck.
Causes of Dark Skin on Neck:
Remedies to Get Rid of Dark Skin on Neck:
- Remedies to Get Rid of Dark Skin on Neck:
- 1.) Oats, as a Natural Scrub to Exfoliate the Skin
- 2.) Walnuts Nourishes the Skin
- 3.) Lemon Juice to Lighten the Skin Tone of Neck
- 4.) Aloe-Vera Helps to Get Rid of Dark Skin on Neck
- 5.) Cucumber to Get Rid of Dark Skin on Neck
- 6.) Almonds to Get Rid of Dark Skin on Neck
- 7.) Orange to Get Rid of Dark Skin on Neck
- 8.) Potato to Get Rid of Dark Skin on Neck
- 9.) Turmeric to Get Rid of Dark Skin on Neck
- 10.) Use Soft Body Bristle Brush to Clean the Neck
- 11.) Cocoa Butter to Get Rid of Dark Skin on Neck
- 12.) Olive Oil to Get Rid of Dark Skin on Neck
1.) Oats, as a Natural Scrub to Exfoliate the Skin
Oat is a natural scrub. It exfoliates the skin. The regular application of the oats on dark skin can help to get rid of dark skin on neck. Oats can be used in a number of ways to treat the discoloration of the skin. You can use it as a scrub or a mask, the choice is yours.
How to Use Oats?
- Take two spoons of oats and add tomato juice to it for a thick paste. Apply this paste on your neck. Rub the mixture as a scrub on the neck gently. Leave it on until it dries. Then wash your neck with cold water and apply moisturizer to that area. For best results follow this two times in a week.
- Alternatively, add one tablespoon of powder, oats in the milk and honey. Mix all three ingredients thoroughly to get a thick paste. Apply it on the dark skin of the neck. Wash it after half an hour with lukewarm water. Repeat the application 2-3 times in the week and your neck’s skin will start glowing like your face skin.
2.) Walnuts Nourishes the Skin
Walnuts are a good source of vitamins and minerals which act as a moisturizer and foster healthy skin. Try your hands at a host of walnut scrubs listed below to get rid of dark skin in the neck.
How to Use Walnuts?
- Crush a few walnuts and add honey in it. Apply the paste on your neck and rinse it when it gets dry.
- Or, add crushed walnuts in yogurt to get a fine thick paste. Apply the paste on darker skin and gently scrub it for 2-3 minutes. Wash it when it gets dry. The regular application will rejuvenate your neck and lightens the skin tone.
3.) Lemon Juice to Lighten the Skin Tone of Neck
Lemon is a natural bleach. It has citric acid. Moreover, lemon is rich in Vitamin C that cleans the dead cell and helps to get rid of dark skin on neck. Dip a cotton ball in the lemon juice and directly apply it on the dark skin. You can also dilute the lemon juice by adding water to it if only juice irritates your skin. Moreover, do not go out after applying the lemon juice. Alternatively, you can add rose water in the lemon juice. Apply this mixture every night before you hit the hay to get rid of dark skin on neck.
4.) Aloe-Vera Helps to Get Rid of Dark Skin on Neck
Aloe-Vera is one remedy for all types of skin problems. It is a natural remedy to lighten the skin tone and reduce skin spots. It moisturizes the skin as well. Aloe-Vera contains antioxidants, which repairs skin cells and produce new cells. Peel the upper layer of Aloe -Vera and extract the gel with the help of a spoon. Apply the gel on your neck and wash it after 15-20 minutes. Apply it regularly to get rid of tanning.
5.) Cucumber to Get Rid of Dark Skin on Neck
Cucumber is another home remedy to get rid of dark skin on neck. Cucumber has soothing properties that not only repairs the skin cell but also add a glow to the skin. Rub a slice of cucumber on your neck. Leave it on for 8-10 minutes, rinse it when it gets dry. You can also grate the cucumber and extract juice out of it. Dip the cotton ball in the juice and apply cucumber juice on the neck and gently scrub for a while and wash it later. Alternatively, you can also mix lemon juice with cucumber juice. Follow this remedy for few a months and you will find your neck skin color similar to your facial skin tone.
6.) Almonds to Get Rid of Dark Skin on Neck
Almonds are a rich source of vitamins which are crucial for skin health. Moreover, almonds nourish the skin and help you to get a rid dark skin. Regular application of almonds will give you milky white skin. Almonds can be used in many ways to cure the discoloration.
- Crush 2-3 almonds, do not grind it into the powder form. Then add one tablespoon of milk and honey in the almond granules to get a thick paste. Apply this paste on the entire neck and leave it for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, rub the area and rinse it.
- Pour one tablespoon of almond oil in a bowl and heat for a few minutes. Rub it on the neck before going to sleep. Make sure the oil is not too warm otherwise it will hurt your neck. Wash the area next morning. The oil work as a moisturizer and anti-tan cream. Follow the remedy 4-5 times in a to get week to get flawless skin.
7.) Orange to Get Rid of Dark Skin on Neck
To get a perfect skin apply orange. It is a good source of Vitamin C. Vitamin C treats the discoloration and lightens the skin tone. You can also apply the orange juice on your face. However, the rind or peel of fruit is more useful. It not only clean the face but also work as a natural bleach.
- Take a rind of orange and keep it in the sun to let it dry. Once the peel dries, grind it in the powder form and add two tablespoons of whole milk in the powder. Mix both the ingredients well to get a thick paste. Spread this paste on the entire neck and rinse it when it gets dry.
- Or, you can also add orange juice in the powdered grind and apply on the neck. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. Follow this remedy regularly to get a glowing neck.
8.) Potato to Get Rid of Dark Skin on Neck
Potato is considered as a natural bleach. It lightens the skin tone and gives you a bright skin similar to the face skin. You have to just rub a slice of potato on your neck, leave it for 10-15 minutes and then rinse it. Or else, grate the potato and extract juice out of it. Take a cotton ball, dip it into the juice and apply the juice over the neck evenly. Wash the area, once it gets dry.
9.) Turmeric to Get Rid of Dark Skin on Neck
Turmeric is good for skin discoloration. It repairs the free radicals and reduces the pigmentation. Regular application of turmeric gives you light skin tone. Take one spoon of oats, gram flour, one tablespoon milk or rose water and add a pinch of turmeric. Blend the ingredients into a thick paste. Apply this paste over your neck and leave it for 10-15 minutes. After 15 minutes, rub the area and later rinse. To get rid of dark skin on neck follow this remedy regularly. However, don’t increase the quantity of turmeric more than a pinch.
10.) Use Soft Body Bristle Brush to Clean the Neck
Take a gentle body brush or toothbrush, apply scrub over it and rub it on your neck gently for 4-5 minutes. Then wash the area properly. Later apply honey over the area. Rinse it once it gets dry. Follow this remedy 3-4 times in a week to get clean and fair neck.
11.) Cocoa Butter to Get Rid of Dark Skin on Neck
Cocoa butter nourishes the skin and reduces the dark skin tone of the neck. Moreover, it also helps to black spots on the neck. For effective results add milk and honey to it. Apply this mixture regularly on the neck before going to sleep.
12.) Olive Oil to Get Rid of Dark Skin on Neck
Olive oil is a versatile home remedy for the skin. It moisturize the skin and reduces the tanning as well. Mix a tablespoon of olive oil and a few drops of lemon. Apply it on the neck and massage it gently. Leave it for a few hours and then rinse it off.