This article will provide you the remedies to prevent neck wrinkles naturally. The neck area is a critical spot on the body, which gets the sign of aging easily. We often see women with the gorgeous flawless face, but their skin near the neck area looks aged. Neck wrinkles are one of the first signs of aging. The skin on the neck and chest is as delicate as the face. The best way to delay the ageing process is to raise its suppleness. The skin on the neck is very thin and has fewer sebaceous glands, lipids, and melanocytes. It needs as much attention and care as your face. If you have been neglecting your neck then this is the time to deal the situation. Cleanse your neck both morning and night to prevent neck wrinkles naturally. Your neck skin needs a richer product than the one you use on the face. There are many cosmetics and skin surgeries which prevent the neck wrinkles. However, the safest way to slow down the ageing process is to take basic prevention to keep the elasticity of the neck skin good. Don’t forget that the neck area is as sensitive as compared to that of your face area, so you must take care of neck skin properly.
Causes of Neck Wrinkles
- Pollution is one of the major causes of neck wrinkles.
- Smoking is another cause of neck wrinkles. The toxins in cigarette increase the skin aging process.
- Poor position is also a major reason for wrinkles. Keeping your head close to the chest for long hours can cause neck wrinkles.
- Weight loss is another reason for saggy neck skin.
- With age skin becomes thinner and wrinkles appear on the neck.
- Excess of sun exposure can also cause neck wrinkles.
Remedies to Prevent Neck Wrinkles:
- Remedies to Prevent Neck Wrinkles:
- 1.) Neck Exercises to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
- 2.) Stop Smoking to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
- 3.) Use Sunscreen to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
- 4.) Stay Hydrated to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
- 5.) Use Right Pillow to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
- 6.) Vitamin E to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
- 7.) Egg White to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
- 8.) Moisturizing to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
- 9.) Eat Oily Fish to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
- 10.) Pineapples to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
- 11.) Healthy Diet to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
- 12.) Lemon Juice to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
- 13.) Fenugreek Seeds to Reduce Neck Wrinkles
- 14.) Bananas to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
- 15.) Aloe Vera to Treat Neck Wrinkles
- 16.) Carrots to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
- 17.) Olive Oil to Reduce Neck Wrinkles
- 18.) Ginger to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
- 19.) Almonds to Reduce Neck Wrinkles
- 20.) Yogurt to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
- 21.) Potato Juice to Get Rid of Neck Wrinkles
- 22.) Papaya Mask to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
1.) Neck Exercises to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
To prevent neck wrinkles, just give your neck an exercise workout. It will help in maintaining your neck muscles toned and it will assist you to prevent neck wrinkles and sagging skin. There are several neck exercise that you can do after taking advice from the expert. You can do a few exercises at home, to perform them, follow the steps given below:
- Extend your chin and move your lower jaw ahead. Do this ten times.
- Stare straight forward. Now gaze up at the ceiling and hold for ten seconds. gently return to your initial position. Do this twenty times.
- Form alphabet ‘O’ with your mouth. Drag down the sides of your mouth till you feel the muscles underneath your neck working. Do this three times in immediate succession. Build up to 20 sets of threes.
- With your mouth open, say the vowels A to U without closing your mouth. Do this ten times in a row.
- Press the tip of your tongue against your palate for 10 seconds and release. Do this several times a day. Make a circle with your tongue when your mouth is closed, first in one direction then the another. Do this often.
- Arrange your lower lip over the top lip and keep it in the same position for ten seconds. Do this ten times.
2.) Stop Smoking to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
People who smoke frequently tend to have excessive neck wrinkles than the people who do not smoke. This is the major reason that you should stop smoking immediately if you love your skin tone and want to look young. Smoking harms the collagen that results in wrinkles around the neck.
3.) Use Sunscreen to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
According to the studies, the skin that hadn’t been exposed to the sun had about 40000 genetic mutations compared to the skin that had been exposed had around 10,000 mutations in the same genes. All this clearly show that aging process happens more quickly if you allow direct sunlight to fall on your skin without any sunscreen lotion. To avoid the wrinkles, apply good sunscreen lotion with good SPF before leaving for outdoors.
4.) Stay Hydrated to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
The wrinkles are the sign of a dehydrated body and water keeps the skin hydrated. So drink lots of water throughout the day to get rid of wrinkles naturally. Drinking water will not only prevent and cure wrinkles but will also retain your skin. Loads of water retains your skin hydrated. One of the causes for wrinkle development is the lack of moisture. On normal days when you do not work massively, 6 to 8 glasses of water is adequate. However, if you work hard, go to a gym, play a lot, or do any other work that takes out water from your body. Dissolved components and chemicals in water may even be more harmful to your skin.
5.) Use Right Pillow to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
Using right pillow is one of the best ways to prevent neck wrinkles. Consider the size of pillows you sleep on. Big pillows result in neck wrinkles over a prolonged period of time. However, small pillow increases the angle between the face and neck. Thus, it slow down the skin’s ageing process and prevents the neck wrinkles.
6.) Vitamin E to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
Take the liquid out of Vitamin E capsule and apply the liquid directly on the wrinkled neck areas. Vitamin E has an antioxidant property which hydrates the dry skin and prevents the development of wrinkles. Apply Vitamin E at night for an excellent outcome. You can also form a mixture of Vitamin E, yogurt, honey and lemon juice.
- Put the contents of two to three vitamin E capsules in a bowl.
- Blend it with a half teaspoon of honey, two teaspoons of yogurt, and half teaspoon if lemon juice.
- Apply the blend to the neck, face and at all the other wrinkled area. Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes and then wash it off.
- It makes wrinkles look less noticeable.
7.) Egg White to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
Egg white has many vital nutrients that may help you to prevent the neck wrinkles. If you already have neck wrinkles than it could be used to treat neck wrinkles naturally.
- Mix one egg white and one spoonful almond oil stir it evenly and apply this on your neck, leave it for half an hour.
- Wash it thoroughly with lukewarm water. It gives the required protein to the broken skin and aid to active dead cells resulting in healthy skin.
8.) Moisturizing to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
The skin on your neck and chest is as sensitive as the face’s skin is. The best way to slow down the ageing process is to promote its suppleness. The skin on the neck is very thin and has lesser sebaceous glands. It also has lesser lipids that are essential to shield the skin from external factors and fewer melanocytes the cells that build the pigment that gives colour to your skin and shield the skin from sunlight.
9.) Eat Oily Fish to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
Fish are very rich in essential nutrients especially in omega-3 acids along with anti-oxidants. These do wonder for skin stimulation by promoting the collagen production. Consume at least one part of salmon or mackerel a week, and take a fish-oil supplement every day.
10.) Pineapples to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
Pineapple is also a great remedy to prevent neck wrinkles naturally without any harmful or toxic effect on the skin as medication actually does. It improves and treats digestion related problems. Pineapple juice is also effective for stopping early aging. It is loaded with antioxidants such as vitamin C and potassium. Moreover, it helps in neutralizing the harmful effects caused by the free radicals and oxidative stress of cells. Due to these properties, it prevents neck wrinkles efficiently. It also assists in enhancing the skin tone and repair uneven skin tone, age spots, dark patches and hyperpigmentation.
11.) Healthy Diet to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
Eating more fruits and vegetables are the key to preventing neck wrinkles due to their antioxidant properties. Antioxidants repair the damage caused by free radicals which in turn helps skin look younger and radiant. They also help to protect against some effects of photo-aging. You should include omega-3 rich foods in your diet. Salmon (a Cold water fish) is the best source of essential omega-3 fatty acid.
12.) Lemon Juice to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
Lemon juice is high in citric acid that works as a strong exfoliant to get rid of dead skin cells. It is not only effective in treating neck wrinkles but also help to get rid of forehead wrinkles at home. It also acts as a deep cleansing and astringent agent that will help fade blemishes along with wrinkles. Lemon juice is the best remedy for fine lines, like dark circles and other signs of aging. Softly, rub a little amount of lemon juice into your neck skin. Leave it on for five minutes and then wash your face with water.
13.) Fenugreek Seeds to Reduce Neck Wrinkles
This is one of the best home remedies to reduce neck wrinkles. This is a natural antidote for various skin problems including wrinkles. The vitamins and minerals present in fenugreek leaves and seeds are easily absorbed by the body. It reduces neck wrinkles when this remedy is used on a regular basis. To get satisfactory results, follow the process given below.
- Take fresh fenugreek leaves and grind them to make a thick paste.
- Apply this fenugreek paste on your face and leave it overnight.
- Next morning, rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- Alternatively, apply fenugreek seed oil on your neck wrinkles or wash your face with fenugreek water.
14.) Bananas to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
This is one of the best fruits to prevent neck wrinkles. The antioxidants, vitamins and minerals present in bananas fights against the causes of neck wrinkles and fine lines. It rejuvenates and repairs the damaged skin cells and reduces wrinkles. To get effective results, follow the process given below.
- Take 2 ripe bananas and mash them to make a smooth paste.
- Apply a thick layer of this banana paste on your face and neck.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water after half an hour.
- Apply a good skin moisturizer to prevent wrinkles.
- Alternatively, mash bananas and avocados together to make a paste. Add a little honey in this paste and apply it on your neck area. Wash your neck after 20 minutes and then apply a good moisturizer.
15.) Aloe Vera to Treat Neck Wrinkles
This is one of the natural remedies to treat neck wrinkles. The malic acid present in Aloe Vera improves the elasticity of the skin and reduces the neck wrinkles. To get noticeable results, follow the process given below.
- Mix one teaspoon each of Aloe Vera gel and vitamin E oil.
- Apply this combination on the neck area.
- Wash your neck with lukewarm water after half an hour.
- Alternatively, massage fresh Aloe Vera gel on the neck area. Leave it on the neck for the next 20 minutes. Wash your skin with warm water.
16.) Carrots to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
This is one of the best home remedies to prevent neck wrinkles. The presence of vitamin A in carrots encourages the production of collagen and makes the skin smooth and shiny. To get satisfactory results, follow the process given below.
- Take 2 to 3 carrots and boil them until they turn soft.
- Grind the carrots and mix some honey in it.
- Apply this carrot paste on the neck area.
- After half an hour, wash your neck area with lukewarm water.
- Alternatively, mix equal parts of carrot juice and honey. Apply this mixture daily in the morning and evening. Clean the area after 10 minutes. You can even eat raw carrots to prevent wrinkles.
17.) Olive Oil to Reduce Neck Wrinkles
This is one of the best oils to reduce neck wrinkles. The antioxidants and vitamins like A and E present in olive oil fights free radicals that damage the skin. It penetrates deep into the skin and keeps the skin moisturized. To get effective results, follow the process given below.
- Massage olive oil on the neck area to repair and regenerate new skin cells.
- Do this on a regular basis to provide long lasting protection to the skin.
- Alternatively, mix a few drops of olive oil, honey and glycerin. Apply this combination on your neck area. Massage this mixture on the skin two times a day to tighten sagged skin and remove the dead skin cells. It is one of the effective methods to prevent wrinkles on the neck.
18.) Ginger to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
This is one of the best home remedies to prevent neck wrinkles. The antioxidant properties in ginger make it an anti-wrinkle remedy. Ginger stops the breakdown of elastin which is one of the main causes of wrinkles on the neck. To get noticeable results, follow the process given below.
- In one tablespoon of honey, add a little amount of grated ginger.
- Consume this combination every day in the morning to prevent neck wrinkles.
- Alternatively, prepare a cup of ginger tea. Drink this ginger tea two times a day to reduce neck wrinkles.
19.) Almonds to Reduce Neck Wrinkles
This is one of the wonderful home remedies to reduce neck wrinkles. The oleic acids, fiber, folic acid, vitamin E, iron and zinc present in almonds reduces wrinkles and slows down the ageing process. To get effective results, follow the process given below.
- Soak a handful of almonds in a bowl of raw milk and leave it overnight.
- Peel off the skin of these almonds and grind them to make a thick paste.
- Apply this almond paste on your neck area.
- After 20 to 30 minutes, wash the neck area with lukewarm water.
- Do this daily to prevent neck wrinkles.
- Alternatively, massage almond oil on the neck area on a regular basis to delay the signs of anti- ageing.
20.) Yogurt to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
This is one of the most effective home remedies to prevent neck wrinkles. The antioxidants and anti-bacterial ingredients present in yogurt makes it an ideal remedy for neck wrinkles. It makes the skin smooth and shiny. To get satisfactory results, follow the process given below.
- Take a bowl of plain yogurt.
- Apply a thick layer of this plain yogurt on your face and neck.
- Clean your face and neck area with warm water after 30 minutes.
- Follow this remedy once a week to get surprising results.
21.) Potato Juice to Get Rid of Neck Wrinkles
This is one of the best remedies to get rid of neck wrinkles. It is an effective remedy for various skin impairments and lightens the skin tone. To get best results, follow the process given below.
- Take a fresh potato and extract it juice.
- Apply this potato juice on the neck area and let it settle for the next 20 minutes.
- You can mix some lemon juice in potato juice and massage it on the neck area.
- Repeat this process on a daily basis to prevent neck wrinkles.
22.) Papaya Mask to Prevent Neck Wrinkles
This is one of the best fruits to prevent neck wrinkles. The antioxidants in papaya can do wonders for the skin. It not only reduces the neck wrinkles but also cleans the dark and dull skin. It is an excellent choice to get flawless skin. All you need to do is apply papaya pulp on the neck area. Let it settle on the neck for the next half an hour. Repeat this treatment once or twice a week to reduce neck wrinkles.