This article is about how do eggs prevent hair loss and helps in hair growth? Does your hair are getting thinner day by day? Are you seeking advice on how to control hair fall? If yes, then nothing can work better than using eggs. It is one of the best natural products that can easily prevent hair loss and helps in hair growth. It is not only a great hair conditioner but, it also helps in reducing hair fall by accelerating the growth of your hair. Eggs are high in protein. An egg contains protein content ranging from 3.6 to 6.5 gram. The protein present in the egg helps in rebuilding damaged hair. So, if you are using egg for conditioning your hair, then remember it can provide uncountable benefits to your hair. It not only provides great nourishment to your hair, but it even helps in maintaining the strength of your hair. Remember, hair is made up of keratin which is a protein itself. Hence, it is really important to keep your hair nourished and healthy by using egg mask.
Nutritional Benefits of Egg:
Well, here are few nutritional benefits of egg for hair. It is helpful in several ways and provides various benefits to our hair. Some nutritional benefits of eggs are as follows:
- Fatty Acids: Fatty acids present in the egg yolk helps in improving the skin of your scalp. It even helps in making your hair shiny and smooth. Fatty acids also prevent hair loss by controlling hair breakage.
- Lecithin: It is a protein present in egg yolk that helps in reducing frizz from your hair.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A helps in sebum production that in turn helps in controlling dandruff. It even helps in promoting hair growth. It also prevents hair loss. But, take vitamin A in a limit as an excessive amount of it may cause hair breakage.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E present inside egg helps in protecting your hair from sun damage. It prevents your hair from UV rays that in turn helps in improving the texture of your hair.
- Eggs contain its own sebum that helps in restoring the strength of your hair. It also helps in preventing greasy and oily hair.
- An egg is also helpful for dry scalp. It provides moisture to it. It even helps in preventing dandruff and getting rid of itchy scalp.
Different Ways to Use Egg to Prevent Hair Loss:
- Different Ways to Use Egg to Prevent Hair Loss:
- 1.) Olive Oil With Eggs To Prevent Hair Loss and Hair Growth
- 2.) Lemon With Eggs Prevent Hair Loss and Hair Growth
- 3.) Conditioner of Eggs Prevent Hair Loss and Hair Growth
- 4.) Mask of Egg Yolk, Almonds and Honey
- 5.) Conditioner of Eggs Yolks and Avocado
- 6.) Simple Egg Mask Prevents Hair Loss and Helps in Hair Growth
- 7.) Gooseberry and Egg Mask to Grow Hair
- 8.) Castor Oil and Egg to Grow Hair
- Other Remedies to Prevent Hair Loss and Hair Growth:
- 1.) Hair Oil Massage to Get Rid of Hair Loss
- 2.) Onion Juice for Faster Hair Growth
- 3.) Chinese Hibiscus to Prevent Hair Loss
- 4.) Aloe Vera to Reduce Hair Loss
- 5.) Fenugreek to Ward Off Hair Loss
- 6.) Coconut Milk for Faster Hair Growth
- 7.) Flaxseeds for Better Hair Growth
- 8.) Indian Gooseberry to Get Rid of Hair Loss
- 9.) Licorice Root for Hair Loss
- 10.) Beetroot to Reduce Hair Loss
- Other Important Tips for Hair Growth:
Eggs can be used in different ways to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth. It contains amazing nutritional benefits that help in treating various problems related to hair. Well, here are few effective and pocket-friendly ways of using Eggs, that helps to prevent hair loss and also stimulate hair growth.
1.) Olive Oil With Eggs To Prevent Hair Loss and Hair Growth
Olive oil is known to have rich moisturizer properties which promote shinier, healthier and stronger manes. It is a popular remedy that is being used for centuries to treat various hair problems and also to maintain the overall health of your hair and the scalp. Olive oil is also helpful in getting rid of dandruff, treating split and damaged manes and making your hair more smooth and shiny.
- Break an egg in a bowl. Now, mix 3 teaspoons of olive oil in it. Mix all ingredients well. Now, comb your hair properly and then apply this mixture on your hair.
- It is the best way to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth. It even makes your hair voluminous and adds shine to it.
2.) Lemon With Eggs Prevent Hair Loss and Hair Growth
Lemons contains Vitamin C which is good for your scalp. It tends to fight infection (if any) on your scalp and also helps to clear off dandruff. Because dandruff is one of the major reasons for hair loss, so when cleared, it eventually promotes hair growth with minimal or no hair fall at all.
- To prepare this hair mask, just mix 3 teaspoons of lemon juice in one egg yolk. Mix it well and apply it to your hair and hair scalp to prevent hair loss.
- Leave it on your hair for about 2 hours and then rinse your hair with shampoo and cold water. Lemon contains amazing exfoliating properties.
- It can easily clear all the impurities and dirt from your scalp. So, use this remedy to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
3.) Conditioner of Eggs Prevent Hair Loss and Hair Growth
Hair fall makes your hair thin and lifeless. Hence, it is really important to treat them effectively. Eggs not only provide your hair and scalp with the necessary environment but also treats the deficiency of various Vitamins and Minerals. The proteins present in egg yolk tend to rebuild the damaged hair strands, thus promoting their growth. It also helps in moisturizing the scalp and nourish the hair follicles.
- To use this remedy all you need to do is to break an egg and apply it directly to your hair. Keep it on your hair for 3 hours.
- After this, just wash your hair with shampoo and cold water effectively. Use this remedy once in a week to bring the shine back in your hair.
- It will not only condition your hair properly but will also promote hair growth. So, use this method to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
4.) Mask of Egg Yolk, Almonds and Honey
All the three elements present in this mask prove beneficial for your hair. An egg is an obvious ingredient and also the Protagonist of this article, almonds contain high amounts of magnesium which is essential for healthy strands. They also help to get rid of dandruff which is one of the major reasons for hair loss. Now, honey is also an essential element for hair. It is also an emollient which acts as a natural softener for your hair. The natural antioxidant properties of honey tend to maintain a healthy scalp, thus promoting hair growth. You can prepare a mask of almonds, honey, and egg yolk. Apply it on your hair for an hour or half an hour to get the better results. Repeat the remedy regularly until you get the desired results.
5.) Conditioner of Eggs Yolks and Avocado
Avocados are like superheroes for your manes. The monounsaturated fatty acids present in Avocado oil including the phytosterol and high levels of anti-oxidants such as Vitamin E are much higher in number that Olive Oil. It is a natural moisturizer that also prevents your hair against damage and all the environmental stressors. Avocados also help to stimulate the blood circulation in your scalp, unclog the blocked follicles, eventually stimulating the growth of your hair. You can also prepare a natural moisturizer by adding a mixture of avocado and egg yolk together. It is the best way to nourish and moisturize your hair. Keep it on your hair for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
6.) Simple Egg Mask Prevents Hair Loss and Helps in Hair Growth
We have already learned so many benefits of an Egg when applied to your hair. It helps to nourish and moisturize your hair, meeting up the essential nutritional requirements of your scalp and strands. Also, it is helpful in stimulating the hair growth and also prevents hair loss.
- Whisk an egg till it becomes creamy. Use only creamy egg for the mask. Apply this creamy egg yolk on your hair and leave it on your hair for one hour.
- Then rinse it off with shampoo and water. Repeat the remedy regularly until you get the desired results.
- Always wash your hair with cold water after applying eggs. Warm water can’t clean your hair. Instead of separating the egg remains from your hair, it makes it stick to your hair strands. Always use mild shampoo for your hair.
7.) Gooseberry and Egg Mask to Grow Hair
Gooseberry is loaded with amino acids, antioxidants, and vitamin C which hydrates and nourish the hair follicles. This pack will increase the blood circulation in the scalp and thus encourage hair growth. Gooseberry is also famous for treating scalp infections as its loaded with anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties. Take at-least 4 gooseberries into two halves. Grind them to make a paste. Mix one egg into this paste. Massage this mixture evenly on the hair. Wear a plastic cap. Wash your hair after one hour. Do this once a week to grow hair.
8.) Castor Oil and Egg to Grow Hair
Castor oil contains ricinoleic acid which encourages the blood circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth. The anti-fungal properties reduce hair loss caused by scalp infections and dandruff. This hair mask can do wonders for your hair. Whisk an egg into a bowl. Mix one tablespoon of castor oil in this egg. Apply this mixture evenly on the scalp. Wear a plastic cap and wash your hair after one hour. Wash your hair with cold water and mild shampoo.
Other Remedies to Prevent Hair Loss and Hair Growth:
1.) Hair Oil Massage to Get Rid of Hair Loss
The first and the best step is to prevent hair damage is to give your hair oil massage. If you give massage to your hair with appropriate oil then it will surely reduce the hair loss and improve the blood circulation. As proper scalp and hair massage improves the blood circulation to the hair follicle, enhance the strength of root’s hair and condition the scalp. It will give you relaxation and also helps in your stress reduce.
You can use amazing hair oils like coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil or almond oil and other oils. For effective result, you can add few drops of rosemary essential oils to the base for faster and amazing result. You can use other type’s oil like argan oil, emu oil and germ oil. You just have to give massage with any oil, which is mentioned above by applying a little pressure with your fingertips. Do this at-least once a week for amazing result.
2.) Onion Juice for Faster Hair Growth
Onion Juice is one of the best remedy to prevent hair loss and helps in hair growth. It helps to treat the hair loss due to its high sulfur content, which helps to improves blood circulation into the hair follicles, regenerate hair follicle and also reduce inflammation. It has antibacterial properties that kill the germs and parasites and also treat the infection that cause hair loss. In 2002, it is proved in the study that the people who applied onion juice on the scalp experienced significant hair regrowth.
You just have to extract the juice of the onion by grating it and strain it. Use the extract juice and apply it on the scalp. Leave it on the scalp for about 30 minutes and rinse it off. Finally shampoo your hair. Alternatively, you can take 3 tablespoons of onion juice and 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel. Just add one tablespoons of olive oil. Apply the mixture on the scalp and leave it about 30 minutes before rinsing it off and shampoo hair. Repeat these remedies 2-3 times in a week for better result.
3.) Chinese Hibiscus to Prevent Hair Loss
This Chinese Hibiscus flower contains many natural properties that help in treating hair loss. In addition of amazing hair growth, this flower can also use to cure hair dandruff, thicken hair, prevent split ends and also prevent premature hair growth.
For this effective remedy, you need to take 10 flowers of Chinese hibiscus flower into two cups of coconut oil. Just heat the solution until it gets charred and strains the solution to collect the oil. Gently apply the oil on your scalp and give massage in circulation motion to improve the blood flow. Best time to apply hair oil is to before going to bed and rinse it off to the next morning. Repeat this method a few times in a week. You can also make the tea of this flower and use this to rinse off your hair for better hair growth and to the hair loss.
4.) Aloe Vera to Reduce Hair Loss
Aloe vera is one of the effective home remedies that enhance hair growth. It contains enzymes that promote healthy hair growth. Also it has alkalizing properties which helps to maintain the scalp and hair’ level to desirable level. This is main cause which makes Aloe vera beneficial for hair growth.
Regular use of aloe vera helps to get rid of many hair and scalp related problem like relieve itchy scalp, reduce scalp redness, add strength, inflammation, remove dandruff and add luster to hair. Both aloe vera gel and juice will work to prevent hair loss and help in hair growth.
You just have to apply the aloe vera gel or juice on your scalp. Leave the gel or juice on your scalp for a few hours and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Repeat this process 3-4 times in a week to prevent hair loss. You can also consume the aloe vera juice empty stomach for better and faster hair growth.
5.) Fenugreek to Ward Off Hair Loss
Fenugreek is also known as methi, which is very effective hair growth and also treats hair loss. Seeds of fenugreek contain hormones antecedents which improve the hair growth and also activate the health of hair follicles. The fenugreek seeds stimulate the growth of hair follicles as it contains protein and nicotinic acid which is very effective in hair growth and also prevent hair loss.
You just have to soak one cup of fenugreek seeds in water for overnight. In next morning, grind them to convert into thick paste for your hair and scalp. Gently apply the paste on your hair and cover them with a shower cap. Wash your hair after 40 minutes. Repeat this remedy every morning for a one month for amazing hair growth.
6.) Coconut Milk for Faster Hair Growth
Different properties of coconut make it best for hair. Not only coconut but also coconut milk is very effecting hair growth. The protein and essential fats present in the coconut is very important for hair growth and also prevent hair loss. When you apply the coconut milk on hair, it gives you amazing result.
For this remedy, you need to make fresh coconut milk at home by adding a freshly grated coconut into a pan of water. Let it simmer for 5 minutes then strain it. Once it gets cool, just apply the milk properly into the scalp and into your hair. Leave it for about 20 minutes then shampoo your hair. If you want the treatment more effective, just mix the black pepper and fenugreek seeds powder to the coconut milk before using it.
7.) Flaxseeds for Better Hair Growth
As Flaxseeds is amazing source of Omega-3 fatty acid which helps in encourage hair growth and also prevent hair loss. To get rid of hair loss, you just have to consume one tablespoon of freshly ground flaxseeds with a glass of water daily in the morning. You can also take the flaxseeds by adding flaxseeds into your salads, soups, smoothies and other dishes. You can also simply take the flaxseeds oil or apply it on your hair. When you want to use hair oil then use flaxseeds oil for hair growth and to prevent hair loss.
8.) Indian Gooseberry to Get Rid of Hair Loss
For faster and natural hair growth, use Indian gooseberry. Indian gooseberry is also known as amla. As it is rich source of vitamin c. As the deficiency of vitamin c leads to hair loss. The Indian gooseberry has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant and exfoliating properties helps to maintain the scalp and also leads to hair growth.
For hair loss, you just have to mix one tablespoon each of Indian gooseberry or amla pulp with lemon juice. Use that mixture to massage your scalp properly. Gently cover your hair with shower cap for effective result. Leave the mixture on hair for overnight and shampoo your hair in the morning.
9.) Licorice Root for Hair Loss
Licorice root is an amazing herb to stop hair loss. The herb helps to ward off hair loss and also reduces further damage to the hair. The mollifying properties of licorice roots which open the skin pores soothe the scalp and also give relief from dry flakes. It is one of the remedy which is very beneficial in removing the dandruff, hair loss and baldness.
To prevent hair loss with licorice root, you just need to add one tablespoon of ground licorice root in one cup of milk with a quarter teaspoon saffron. Stir it well. Apply the paste on your bald patches during the bed time and leave it for overnight for better result. In the morning, wash your hair gently. Repeat this remedy once or twice in a week. You can also take the licorice in the form of licorice tea three times in a day.
10.) Beetroot to Reduce Hair Loss
Beetroot is one of the amazing ways to treat the hair loss and leads to faster hair growth. The beetroot juice contains amazing properties which definitely reduce hair loss and makes your hair healthy. The beetroot juice contains protein, carbohydrates, calcium, potassium, phosphorous and vitamin B and C. All these nutrients which are present in the beetroot are very healthy for hair growth.
To reduce hair loss and for healthy hair growth, the best way is to add beetroot in your diet. You can also add spinach juice, lettuce juice, alfalfa juice and carrot juice that makes your hair healthy and prevent hair loss.
You can also try another method to prevent hair loss, just grind a few beetroot leaves boiled in water along with henna and gently apply the paste on your scalp. Leave the paste for about 15-10 minutes on your scalp before rinsing it off. Repeat this remedy several times in a week to prevent hair loss and helps to grow hair.
Other Important Tips for Hair Growth:
- Eat healthy foods and maintain a proper balanced diet. It is very important to eat nutritious foods so that your body don’t suffer from their deficiency.
- Deficiency of Vitamin B and Proteins lead to hair loss. So, it is very important to maintain healthy eating habits.
- Don’t let stress and worries suck your happiness. Take a chill pill and stay optimistic to prevent hair loss.
- Flipping your hair upside down it is a great way to grow hair. Don’t keep on trying new hair styles as it may cause a huge damage to your hair. Also, don’t pin up your hair so tightly that it becomes difficult for them to breathe.
- Use various homemade hair repair mask for maintaining the health of your hair.
Natural ways have always worked better than products bought from the different cosmetic shops. Try out the above natural treatments, if you wish to regain the natural beauty of your hair. Nothing can work better than eggs on your hair. So, go for it and promote the health of your hair.