Every girl wishes to have long hair. But, not all of them actually get what they desire. Every individual is born different with various features and the tendency of your hair is also a part of these features. This is the reason why every hair type is treated differently. So, if you are really eager to grow your hair long and shiny, then luckily you have clicked on the right link. This is where you will get the solution for your hair growth problems, as we are going to discuss a whole list of natural remedies to use potato juice for hair growth.
Although your natural hair grows only an inch every month, all you are needed to do is, to put certain efforts and boost the natural hair growth process. You need to put in certain ways if you want to bring a change. This principle applies to every aspect whether it is your hair or your personality. Hence, if you really want to bring a change in the length of your hair, then it is really important to use potato juice for hair growth.
Benefits of Potato Juice for Hair:
Potato provides various benefits to your hair. Few of these benefits are as follows:
- Accelerates Hair Growth
- Adds shine and smooth texture to your hair
- Keeps your scalp healthy
- Restore grey hair
- Act as a cleaning agent for your scalp
- It can even act as a conditioner if it is combined with products like egg and honey.
Ways to Use Potato Juice For Hair Growth:
Potato juice can be used in several ways to treat various hair-related problems. This juice can promote hair growth, restore grey hair, and provide shiny texture to your hair. To use potato juice in various ways, follow these steps:
1.) Potato Juice Hair Mask
Natural ingredients work better than any other products. They provide a lot of benefits to your hair without causing any further damage to your hair. Potato hair mask helps a lot in promoting hair growth. It is one of the most effective ways to use potato juice for hair growth. To prepare this hair mask, follow these steps:
Ingredients You Need to Prepare Potato Hair Mask:
- 3 Potatoes
- Honey, one tablespoon
- One egg
How to Prepare Potato Juice Hair Mask?
To prepare potato juice hair mask, follow these steps:
- Simply grate three peeled potatoes.
- Then extract the juice by squeezing them.
- Now, mix honey and egg yolk to the extracted juice.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- After this, apply this solution on your hair and scalp.
- Leave it on your hair for 30 minutes and then rinse your hair using a mild shampoo and water.
- This remedy can make your hair grow faster.
- So use this natural treatment two times in a week to experience the best results for your hair.
2.) Plain Potato Juice For Hair Growth
You need to remain careful while preparing this potato juice. It should be prepared in the right manner so that it helps to promote hair growth. To prepare this potato juice follow the given steps:
- First wash a potato and peel the skin.
- Now, dice the potato and then grind it to get a paste like consistency.
- You can even add water to adjust the consistency as required.
- Once you are done just strain this solution.
- Then use a muslin cloth to separate leftover potatoes from the juice.
How to Apply this Potato Juice for Hair Growth?
- Just use this potato juice and apply it on your scalp.
- Leave it on your hair for 20-25 minutes and cover your head using a shower cap.
- After this, wash your hair using a mild shampoo and water.
- This is a great way to use potato juice for hair growth.
3.) Potato Juice and Aloe Vera Mixture
This mixture is very useful in promoting hair growth. Aloe is an addition to the already existing benefits of potato for your hair growth. Aloe vera is an age-old remedy used for various skin and hair related problems. This is because of its natural moisturizing properties and the presence of presence of amino acids and proteins, proves good for the health of your hair. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
How to Apply Potato Juice and Aloe Vera for Hair Growth?
- Scoop out the gel from a freshly plucked Aloe Vera leaf and mix it with potato juice.
- Mix both the ingredients well and apply it on your scalp.
- Leave it on your hair for 30 minutes.
- Then wash your hair using lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.
- This remedy is really helpful in treating dandruff and also helps in promoting hair growth.
4.) Use Potato Water for Getting Strong Hair
Potato prevents hair loss which in turn promotes the growth of your hair. Boiling potatoes in water will infuse all the necessary minerals from potatoes into the boiling water. This makes it as one of the easiest ways to promote hair growth.
- To use this natural treatment, you need to boil 3-4 potatoes in one litre of water for 10-15 minutes.
- After this, leave this water for a few minutes until it becomes lukewarm.
- Now, use this potato water on your hair and leave it for 15-30 minutes.
- Finally, wash your hair using your regular shampoo and conditioner.
- This natural treatment is a great way to get stronger hair.
5.) Use Potato Juice for Damaged Hair and Split Ends
Your hair cannot grow effectively until they have split ends. Damaged hair can cause big hindrance to your hair growth. Hence, it is really important to get rid of split ends in order to boost your natural hair growth. This can be done by using potato juice. To prepare this natural treatment, you need to follow the enlisted steps.
How to Apply Potato Juice for Damaged Hair?
- Peel two potatoes and grate them.
- Mix them with two tablespoons of coconut milk or grated coconut.
- You also have the option of grinding all the ingredients together to form a thick paste.
- Now, add 4-5 tablespoons of curd and two tablespoons of lemon juice to the paste.
- Mix these ingredients well and apply it on your strands.
- Also, give a gentle massage to your scalp.
- This will improve the blood circulation in the area.
- Leave it on your hair for 30-35 minutes and then wash your hair using a mild herbal shampoo.
- Apply this hair mask twice in a week to get rid of damaged hair and split ends.
- This makes another effective way to use potato juice for hair growth.
6.) Potato Juice and Lemon Juice Mixture
Dandruff is a major cause of hair loss. So, it is really important to get rid of it in order to grow thick and long hair. As we all are aware of the fact that how popular lemon is in getting rid of dandruff. So, all you are needed to do is add a few drops of lemon juice in your potato juice, as it will help in eliminating dandruff, eventually preventing hair loss. It also helps in promoting the natural hair growth. This mixture also helps in fighting off other hair problems like dry and itchy scalp.
- So, add a few tablespoons of lemon juice in potato juice.
- Apply it on your hair to accelerate hair growth.
- Leave it for at least half an hour to work.
- Now, wash it off with your regular shampoo and conditioner.
- Repeat the remedy until you get the desired results.
- It can make your hair grow longer, stronger, shinier, and healthier.
- This makes it as another efficient way to use potato juice for hair growth.
- Lemon is considered as a bleaching agent so do not exceed the given time or make overuse of lemon on your hair as it can also lighten your natural hair color when used for a longer period of time.
- Also, opt for a patch test before making use of lemon on overly sensitive skin.
Use Potato According to Your Hair Type:
Potato hair mask is considered to be a great remedy to treat various hair-related problems. It may even protect your hair from external elements like pollution,dirt, sunlight, etc. that can hinder the natural growth process of your hair.
Few Other Benefits of Potato:
Potato is not only good for your hair, but it may offer various benefits to your body. Some of the other benefits of potato is as follows:
- Potatoes can help in removing dark circles as it is a natural under eye brightener.
- It is also considered as an effective treatment for wrinkles as it is a great anti-aging agent.
- Potato juice is also beneficial in treating dark spots because of its natural bleaching properties.
- This eventually assists in treating facial blemishes.
- It is also a great remedy to treat severe tanning sunburn.
- It can treat dry skin and dead skin cells effectively.
- Potatoes can even treat various skin diseases like eczema and allergies.
- It can also treat the health problems like digestion, and joint pain.