After writing, how to get pale skin?, how to exfoliate the skin?, and how to get fair skin fast permanently?, we are now writing the ways to remove pimple marks. Clear skin increases the charm of a person. It is something that adds up the attraction in the personality of an individual. Everyone aspires to have a fairer and clear skin without any blemishes and pimple marks. But, at a few times in life, we suffer from various skin related problems. So, the only way out to treat this type of problem is to apply the natural remedies and try to cure it as soon as possible. You don’t need to go out and spend more money on skin checkups and treatments. You can easily treat them at home with natural ways. If you are suffering from a problem of pimple marks on face, then also you don’t need to worry, you can easily remove pimple marks at home with natural home remedies. Just follow the best remedies in the article to get rid of pimple marks naturally.
Why We Get Pimple Marks?
The basic reason to get pimple marks is due to the popping of pimples. The other reason that causes pimple marks is that the pimples get dried off and leave the scars and marks in that place. You can easily remove pimples marks by applying the different natural remedies at home and adopting the natural ways to exfoliate the skin to make it fair and pimple marks free.
Best Ways to Remove Pimple Marks:
- Best Ways to Remove Pimple Marks:
- 1.) Apply The Egg White Mask
- 2.) Exfoliate With Sugar Scrub
- 3.) Apply Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
- 4.) Use The Olive Oil
- 5.) Apply The Tomatoes
- 6.) Use The Aloe Vera Gel
- 7.) Tea Tree Oil Will Help
- 8.) Use The Lemon Power
- 9.) Apply The Honey
- 10.) Make Your Own Papaya Treatment
- 11.) Apply Sandal Wood Face Pack
- 12.) Honey, Milk and Turmeric Face Pack
- 13.) Citrus Fruit Face Pack
- 14.) Apply Potato Juice
- 15.) Use The Almonds
1.) Apply The Egg White Mask
Egg whites can do wonders for your skin. Not only it helps in lightening the pimple marks, but it can also remove pimple marks from your face. Just take a fresh egg and separate the egg white from the egg yolk. After this, just apply this egg white on the pimple marks. Leave it for 10-15 minutes. Wash it off with cold water. The egg white is full of protein and vitamins and it is very helpful in regenerating new skin cells and pimple marks removal. So, apply this twice a week to fade away your pimple marks.
2.) Exfoliate With Sugar Scrub
This scrub is beneficial for our skin in all aspects. It not only helps in bleaching the skin but it also helps in getting rid of pimple marks.Sugar contains a glycolic acid, which helps to remove dead skin cells and promote skin cell generation. Sugar scrub acts as a gentle exfoliating agent. It provides the rejuvenating effect on our skin by increasing its glow. Sugar scrub is a great exfoliating agent that can let you achieve a brighter and glowing skin tone. To prepare sugar scrub just take three tablespoons of sugar and one teaspoon of lemon juice in it. Also, add one tablespoon of honey and mix all the ingredients together. Mix it well and apply this scrub over your face for a few minutes. After 15 minutes, just rinse it off with water to get a glowing and fair skin. Then, apply a good natural moisturizer on your face. Repeat this process thrice a week to get rid of pimple marks naturally.
3.) Apply Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is also an excellent remedy to remove pimple marks naturally. ACV has fine antiseptic and antibacterial properties, which helps to eliminate bacteria responsible for clogged pores, pimples and acne. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which help prevent redness, swelling and pain. The malic and lactic acid present in ACV act as exfoliating agents, which are useful in removing pimple marks.
- Mix one part of apple cider vinegar and two parts of water. Before sleeping, clean your face, then apply this mixture on the acne marks with a cotton ball. Let your skin absorb it completely. Afterwards, apply a night moisturizer.
- Alternatively, you can just apply apple cider vinegar directly on the pimple marks. Leave it for a few minutes before rinsing it off with water. Read article on apple cider vinegar for acne.
4.) Use The Olive Oil
Another effective ingredient to get rid of pimple marks naturally is olive oil. Olive oil acts as a natural moisturizer. Its antioxidant properties help in preventing and removing pimple and acne marks effectively. below is the method to do it.
- First, rinse your face with water and pat dry it. Take some olive oil and apply it on the pimple marks directly with your fingertips.
- Spread it gently all over your face and leave it for a couple of hours. After that, wash your face with a mild face wash. Repeat it daily in order to see results. Read article on uses and benefits of olive oil for skin.
5.) Apply The Tomatoes
Tomatoes are high in lycopene and vitamin A. It helps in nourishing the skin tone and provides the rejuvenating effect on it. Tretinoin is a very popular retinoid, which is found from Vitamin-A. It is a very useful compound for pimple marks treatment. It can easily heal scars and also facilitate the growth of skin cells that in turn helps in removing pimple marks and acne scars from your skin. Just start applying fresh tomatoes directly on the pimple marks to remove them. Just leave the pulp of tomato for 20 minutes on your face. After this, just wash it off with water. It is one of the best natural ways to remove pimple marks. Apply this remedy once a day for a week to see the results.
6.) Use The Aloe Vera Gel
You must have heard from people that aloe-vera is very good for various skin related problems. But, have you ever tried it? Well, if not, then you need to give it a try. It is a great source of several nutrients, polysaccharides, and enzymes. It can provide amazing skin benefits. Not only it helps in removing the toxins from your skin, but it also increases the healing process of it. To prepare this remedy, just make a paste of fresh turmeric and aloe vera. Take one teaspoon of aloe vera juice or gel extracted from leaf and a pinch of turmeric and mix it well. Apply this mixture on the pimple marks and leave it for 20 minutes. After this, just wash it off with water. It is one of the best natural treatment to remove pimple marks.
7.) Tea Tree Oil Will Help
If you are facing the problem of pimple marks and acne scars, then tea tree oil is considered to be one of the best natural treatment to remove pimple marks. This essential oil contains various properties. It is a strong anti-bacterial agent that can fight off the various bacteria causing pimple and fade marks. Just mix 2-3 drops of tea tree oil in few drops of any carrier oil like almond oil or olive oil. Mix it well and apply this mixture to the infected areas. It will prevent future outbreaks and will provide great soothing effects on the skin. So, apply this remedy on a regular basis to see the results. Read article on tea tree oil for acne treatment at home.
8.) Use The Lemon Power
It contains the various astringent properties that can do wonders for the skin. Lemon is a source of vitamin and essential acid, which are very useful for our skin. The presence of vitamin C makes a huge effect on scar pigmentation. It helps almost any type of pimple and acne marks you have. On the other hand, the presence of ascorbic acid helps to kill and prevent reproduction of bacteria. Just squeeze half lemon and mix it with glycerin. Don’t forget that glycerin must be of a double amount as compared to the amount of lemon. Mix both ingredients well and prepare a mixture. Apply it on your skin and infected area. Leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse your skin with water. Just repeat this process for a few days to get the best results for your skin.
9.) Apply The Honey
Honey is a good antibacterial, antioxidant, antiseptic agent, which makes it one of the most effective methods to get rid of pimple marks naturally. Honey has anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing irritation. Other than soothing and removing pimple marks, honey also works as an excellent skin moisturizer. Take few drops of honey in your palm. Apply honey on the affected area. Massage it gently with your finger tips. Leave it on for a few minutes and later rinse it off and pat it dry. On the other hand, you can also add some lemon juice to it. It will be more effective on scars as lemon is a good purifying agent. Plus, you can also take it orally as it will detoxify your body. Read article on honey for acne.
10.) Make Your Own Papaya Treatment
Papaya is an excellent natural anti-oxidant, which contains vitamin-A. It also contains Papain, which helps in removing unused proteins and remove the dead skin cells. Also, papaya soothes skin and helps to get rid of pimple marks, dull spots and other blemishes. and improves your skin tone.
- Cut papaya and put these pieces into a blender to make juice out of it. Wash your face and clean it properly. Take some cotton, dip it into juice and gently apply on pimple marks.
- Leave it on for a few minutes to get absorbed into your facial skin. Afterwards, wash it off with normal water. Repeat this process daily until you see a significant result.
11.) Apply Sandal Wood Face Pack
You must have heard about the various skin benefits of sandalwood from several people. It not only provide a great skin, but it also contains great smell that can attract anyone. Just make a paste of sandalwood by rubbing sandalwood on a stone. You may also use rose water in place of normal water. Use this treatment, at least, two times in a day.
12.) Honey, Milk and Turmeric Face Pack
This face pack can provide amazing skin benefits. To prepare this face pack add two tablespoons of honey with two tablespoons of milk. Also, add half a tablespoon of turmeric powder to the mixture. Mix it well and apply this face pack on the pimple marks. Leave it on your skin for 20 minutes. After this, just wash off your face with lukewarm water. You will notice that scars will start fading in a few days.
13.) Citrus Fruit Face Pack
You can make this citrus face pack with the help of several citrus fruits like lemon, orange, and tangerines. These citrus fruits contain the astringent properties that make it amazing face pack to remove pimple marks from your face. To prepare this face pack, just mix one tablespoon of citrus fruit juice with two tablespoons of Fuller’s Earth. Mix these ingredients well and also, add a limited amount of water in it. Just apply this face pack on the pimple marks to get rid of them as soon as possible. Use this remedy once a day to remove pimple marks from your face.
14.) Apply Potato Juice
It is one of the effective remedies to remove pimples and pimple marks. Potato juice is widely used for skin coloration.Potatoes, especially raw potatoes are a rich source of potassium, sulfur and phosphorous. All these compound are very beneficial for different skin ailments. It also works as an ideal antioxidant and has antibacterial properties, which helps in fading pimple marks fast. It can also remove pimple marks from your face. You can even use the potato paste and apply it on the affected area. Leave it for some time on your face until the scars get black in color. After this, just rinse off your skin with water. Alternatively, take out the juice of few raw potatoes. Apply this juice with cotton on the pimple marks gently. You can also rub a peeled potato directly on the pimple marks. Do it twice daily for a week to see the result.
15.) Use The Almonds
Almond is one of the best ingredients to get rid of pimple marks naturally. It is known to contain a high amounts of vitamin E, which acts as an excellent skin tonic. Almond oil helps reduce pimple marks and also help improve skin texture.
- Take 4-5 almonds, soak them up in water. Leave them for all night. In the morning, you will see almonds are softer. Now, you can peel out the brown skin from them easily. Take all peeled almonds and pound them to mash.
- Take the mashed almonds and add a few drops of rose water to make a paste. Apply this paste onto the pimple marks and scrub gently for 1-2 minutes and leave it for another 5-10 minutes. Apply once daily for some weeks.
Other Useful Tips to Prevent Pimple Marks:
Here are the few important tips that you may follow to prevent pimple marks. They are as follows:
- Just avoid scrubbing on pimple at any cost to prevent pimple marks. Using scrubs on your skin may make the condition of your skin worse. So, it is really important to avoid using scrubs on your delicate skin.
- It is really important to remove dead skin cells from your skin. This way helps a lot in generating new skin cells in the place of dead skin cells.
- Always drink plenty of water and keep your body hydrated. Water helps in the process of detoxification. It helps in removing all the harmful toxins from the body. So, drink plenty of water to avoid various skin-related issues.
- Never ever try to squeeze your pimples as it is considered to be the main cause of the formation of pimple marks. So, avoid doing such things to prevent pimple marks.