After writing, how to use almond oil for hair?, coconut for hair growth, and aloe vera gel for for hair, we are now writing the argan oil for hair care, its usage and treatment. Argan oil is also known as ‘liquid gold’. It is an organic product extracted from the kernels of the Argan tree. Argan oil is found in Morocco and it is an extremely rich source of beneficial nutrients, that include fatty acids and vitamin E.
These properties make it particularly essential for the hair. Argan oil for hair is the best way to nourish your hair. These days it has gained popularity in cosmetic choice in the market mainly for hair. It helps you to get rid of different hair problems. Read below to know all the benefits and ways to use argan oil for hair.
Benefits of Argan Oil for Hair:
- Benefits of Argan Oil for Hair:
- Ways to Argan Oil for Hair
- Home Remedies to Use Argan Oil
- 1.) Argan Oil and Hemp Seed Oil for Hair
- 2.) Combination of Argan Oil, Essential Oil and Rose Water
- 3.) Combination of Argan Oil and Coconut Oil for Hair
- 4.) Argan Oil and Egg Hair Mask for Hair
- 5.) Combination of Argan Oil, Coconut Oil and Shea Butter
- 6.) Combination of Argan Oil and Essential Oils
- 7.) Combination of Argan Oil and Egg Hair Cream
- 8.) Argan Oil for Itchy and Dry Scalp
1.) To Avoid Damage From Heat
The high temperature is very harmful to hair. Is is impossible to completely avoid the exposure of your hair to the heat. Be it a hot summer sun rays or using styling tools, all these causes an adverse effect on our hair. Definitely, you can protect your hair from these damages by using Argan oil. All you need to do is apply Argan oil regularly on your hair. It will help you to minimize the harsh effect of heat on your hair. Make sure to apply 2 to 3 times in a week for a better result.
2.) Remove Dry Scalp
This will help you to get rid of dry scalp. Which is a major reason behind all the hair problems? The market is full of creams and lotions that fail to remove the dry and itchy scalp and hair. But Argan oil is the one of the best home remedies that provides quick and effective treatment for dry scalp and hair problems.
Using Argan oil on the for dry hair and scalp is simple all you need to do is apply this oil on your scalp and give a gentle massage so that it get mixed well with hair. You can leave it overnight for, but if you want to wash your hair make sure you wash it with herbal shampoo.
3.) Hair Growth Treatment
In case if the growth of your hair is affected, then use Argan oil for hair growth treatment. It is the best home remedy used for hair growth treatment. Argan oil is rich in vitamins and antioxidants that revitalize the scalp and promote hair growth. Make sure you follow the very important step of using Argan oil for hair that is clean and exfoliates the scalp. Argan oil can be used effectively for hair growth treatment.
Ways to Argan Oil for Hair
1.) Using Argan Oil as a Shampoo
Almost every shampoo contains this key ingredient due to its goodness of restoring the softness, strength, and luster of the hair. These shampoos are very beneficial for everyone suffering from dry, rough hair, it also helps to fight against the damaged caused by chemicals and coloring. You can also add some amount of argan oil in the shampoo bottle to get the benefit of Argan oil for hair. It is the ideal method that will help you keep your hair strong, nourished.
2.) Using Argan Oil as a Leave-In Conditioner
Argan oil can also be used as a leave-in conditioner, which is very effective in making the hair smooth and healthy. It contains an ideal conditioning agent since that makes your hair soft and sleek and ensures its extra shine. You may have noticed that almost every conditioner are greasy that make the hair clumpy and stringy. But the argan oil is opposite it does not cause any such problem. It can also use for hair styling. If it is used in the right quantity, it gets absorbed easily and does not leave any greasy look.
Pure argan oil can be effectively used as a magical leave-in conditioner which is also chemical-free. There is nothing much you need to use argan oil for hair all you need is a some drops of pure Argan oil. Take this oil in a bowl and dip your tips inside this bowl and apply the oil to your scalp and give a gentle massage. Make sure it gets mixed with the hair and is absorbed. This will surely help to promote a healthy scalp, hair growth and reduce the split ends.
3.) Using Argan Oil as a Styling Agent
This amazing property of this oil will make amaze one you use argan oil for hair styling. If you want to style your hair in a hurry, Argan oil is an amazing solution. As well as it improves the softness and strength of the hair, it gives hair an immediate shine. It is a great way to treat frizzy and dry hair. There are more than thousand products available in the market for the same purpose that cause damage to hair if you use it regularly.the reason behind damage is the presence of harmful chemical ingredients.
Whereas argan oil ensures the nutrients and repairs hair damage. So, use this argan oil for hair before straightening it as it helps to protect hair against heat damage. It is very simple to use as a styling agent. All you need to do is take the argan oil in the palm, rub it against each other and apply it on your hair. Make sure the hair is not wet it is completely dry and also try to take only a few drops of argan oil for hair this will add a shiny look to the hair. If you use it in more that required amount this will make the hair look greasy.
4.) Using Argan Oil as a Hair Mask
An overnight treatment is a great way to get all the multiple benefits of argan oil for hair. Using argan oil as a hair mask regularly ensure to provide essential nutrients for the hair and if you leave it overnight it will be well absorbed by all the layers of the scalp. This is a great treatment you can use before the night of a special event this will make your hair extra smooth, sleek and raises the volume.
This treatment is easy that you can simply do at home. Use some extra amount of the oil for this treatment. Give a gentle massage into your scalp, hair, and then wrap your hair in a towel to avoid it from staining your pillow and bed sheet. Leave the treatment overnight and then wash out the next morning with the shampoo. Your hair will look sensational and best of all, without the use of any harmful chemical.
5.) Pure Argan Oil or Products with Argan Oil
Argan oil can be used in both ways either on its own or as an additional component in a shampoo, conditioner or styling agent. It is effective both ways, so it totally depends upon you to select the most effective and suiting way of using argan oil for hair. The pure Argan oil is the quite expensive as it is a rare oil, so the price is high. Try to opt a product containing Argan oil that can suit your budget and will help to solve all the hair related problem. One of the best benefits of using pure Argan oil for hair is that it is 100% natural and there is no need to apply products that contain chemicals and damages your hair. Pure argan oil also gives concentrated results make sure you use a small amount every day.
Home Remedies to Use Argan Oil
1.) Argan Oil and Hemp Seed Oil for Hair
The high concentration of proteins in hemp seed oil makes it an excellent remedy for hair treatment. It also contains vitamins and essential fatty acids which are good for hair. Hemp seed oil increases the effectiveness of argan oil. Follow the instructions given below to use the combination of argan oil and hemp seed oil.
- In 2 parts of hemp seed oil, mix one part of argan oil. Add a few drops of any other essential oil.
- Store this prepared mixture in a jar. Massage this conditioning mask on your hair for the next half an hour.
- Wash your hair with your regular shampoo. Use a good conditioner.
- Repeat this method on a regular basis to get rid of thin and dry hair.
2.) Combination of Argan Oil, Essential Oil and Rose Water
The combination of these ingredients is wonderful. Rose water is very much popular for hair growth. Rose water is loaded with vitamins C, A, B3, D, E and flavonoids. All these vitamins are good for the hair growth. The smell of rose petals is amazing due to which your hair will smell great. Follow the instructions given below to use these ingredients together for hair treatment.
- Take 20ml of argan oil in a bowl. Mix 30ml of rose water in it.
- Add a few drops of any essential oil of your choice.
- Mix all these ingredients well and pour them in a spray bottle.
- You can spray this combination on your hair after washing your hair.
- Alternatively, heat a small amount of argan oil and rosemary water. Give yourself a hair massage with this combination. Cover your hair with a plastic wrap and leave it for about half an hour. Rinse the hair with your regular shampoo.
3.) Combination of Argan Oil and Coconut Oil for Hair
Coconut oil is an excellent choice for hair. Just like argan oil it is also famous for its moisturizing properties. Coconut oil has numerous other benefits also for skin and hair. Follow the instructions given below to use this combination of coconut oil and argan oil hair mask.
- Take two tablespoons of coconut oil in a bowl. Mix 10 to 12 drops of argan oil in it.
- Add 3 to 4 drops of essential oil. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Massage this prepared hair mask on your hair.
- Wear a shower cap and leave it like that for the next 1 hour.
- Shampoo and condition your hair normally.
- Repeat this treatment twice a week to get desirable results.
4.) Argan Oil and Egg Hair Mask for Hair
These two ingredients present in this hair mask are perfect for the health of the hair. Egg will not only make your hair smooth and shiny but will also promote hair growth. Follow the instructions given below to use this combination of argan oil and egg mask.
- In one egg yolk, mix one tablespoon of argan oil.
- Mix both these ingredients properly.
- Massage this mixture on your scalp and hair thoroughly.
- Work down towards the end.
- Wear a shower cap and leave it like that for the next 10 minutes.
- Now, wash your hair with your regular shampoo.
- Repeat this treatment atleast once or twice a week to get long and shiny hair.
5.) Combination of Argan Oil, Coconut Oil and Shea Butter
The combination of these ingredients is excellent for the hair. The moisturizing properties of coconut oil and shea butter make it a wonderful remedy for dry hair. Follow the instruction given below to use the combination of coconut oil, shea butter and argan oil for health of the hair.
- Take a saucepan and add one tablespoon of shea butter.
- Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in it.
- Melt these two ingredients together and then leave them to cool down a little.
- Now, mix one teaspoon of argan oil in it.
- Add a few drops of any essential oil.
- Stir this mixture thoroughly.
- Take some extra few minutes to whip these ingredients together. Soon, you will get a light fluffy texture.
- Apply this paste on your hair and scalp.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and wait for the next 30 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with normal water and then shampoo your hair.
- Repeat this treatment atleast once a week to get silky hair.
6.) Combination of Argan Oil and Essential Oils
The combination of essential oils and argan oil is perfect for hair. Argan oil is carrier oil and is an excellent option to dilute essential oil. Basil, thyme, rosemary, lavender, cedarwood and ylang ylang are some of the essential oils that you can use. Follow the instructions given below to use the combination of argan oil and any of the essential oil.
- In 2 ounces of argan oil, mix 10 to 12 drops of one or more essential oils.
- Mix these ingredients together and save it in a jar. You can use this combination for a very long time.
- Wet your hair with this mixture. You can do this either with the help of a spray bottle or with the help of your hands.
- Make sure you do this before going for a shower. Don’t leave the oil for too long in your hair because it will make your hair greasy.
- Repeat this treatment atleast twice a week to improve the health of the hair.
7.) Combination of Argan Oil and Egg Hair Cream
The combination of argan oil and egg hair cream is perfect to get shiny, silky and soft hair. It strengthens the hair and promotes hair growth. Follow the instructions given below to use the combination of argan oil and egg hair cream.
- Whip one whole egg in a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of argan oil in it and whip again for a few minutes.
- Mix half tablespoon of lemon juice in this mixture.
- Massage this prepared paste evenly on your hair. Work down from the roots to end.
- Wear a shower cap and leave your hair like that for the next 20 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with your regular shampoo and conditioner.
- Repeat this method atleast once a week to keep your hair hydrated.
8.) Argan Oil for Itchy and Dry Scalp
This is one of the magical qualities of argan oil. Argan oil is an excellent choice to get relief from scalp itchiness and dryness. Follow the instructions given below to use argan oil for itchy or dry scalp.
- Take sufficient amount of argan oil in a bowl.
- With the help of your fingers or a paint brush, apply this oil thoroughly on your scalp and hair.
- Leave your hair like that for the next one hour. You can wear a shower cap if you want.
- Wash your hair with your regular shampoo and conditioner.
- Repeat this treatment on a regular basis to get rid of scalp itchiness or dryness.