Cellulite is basically made up of fatty and free-floating cells that get deposited under your skin. It makes the surface of your skin dimpled. There are various factors that lead to this problem. So, if you are facing such problem then don’t take it casually. It may become serious at one point of time and change the texture of your body. Therefore, it is really important to treat this problem sincerely. This article will provide you several natural ways to get rid of cellulite on legs.
Causes of Cellulite on Legs:
There are several causes that lead to cellulite on legs.
- Hormonal factors – Hormones play an important role in cellulite formation. There are several hormones like estrogen, insulin, prolactin, and noradrenaline may cause cellulite on legs.
- Genetics – Genes also plays an important role in cellulite development.
- Diet – People who eat too much fatty food, oily food, carbohydrates, salt and too little amount of fiber also suffer with cellulite.
- Lifestyle factors – The are several lifestyle factors that also causes cellulite. This may include smoking, sitting, or standing in one position for long periods of time.
- Clothing – Tight undergarments may also contribute to the formation of cellulite.
Ways to Get Rid of Cellulite on Legs:
Here are few important ways that you may follow for cellulite removal from your legs.
1.) Dry Brushing to Get Rid of Cellulite on Legs
Dry brushing is one of the most effective ways to get rid of cellulite on thighs. It improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. It also removes the toxins from the upper skin layer, which in turn reduces cellulite. Also, use body brush made up of natural fibers. Brush your dry skin, don’t use a brush on damp skin.
2.) Use Cayenne Pepper to Get Rid of Cellulite on legs
Cayenne pepper is one of the best fat-burning foods. It has amazing ability to heat up the body and reduce fat. It can even increase the blood circulation and boost the metabolism of the body. It has the great ability to replace bad skin cells with strong healthy cells. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Mix one teaspoon of grated ginger with 1-2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper powder.
- Also, add fresh-squeezed lemon juice in it.
- Mix it well these ingredients in one glass of warm water.
- Drink this solution on a regular basis for one or two months to get rid of cellulite on legs.
3.) Use Coffee Grounds to Get Rid of Cellulite on Legs
Coffee ground is an exfoliating scrub that can remove dead skin cells easily. It can also regenerate new and healthy cells in the body. Also, drinking coffee also helps in improving blood circulation. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Make a paste by mixing together three tablespoons of sugar, 1/4th cup of coffee grounds, and 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil.
- Massage this paste on the affected skin for several minutes.
- Finally, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this remedy 2-3 times a week to get rid of cellulite on legs.
4.) Massage with Juniper Oil to Get Rid of Cellulite on Legs
The best part about juniper oil is that it contains amazing detoxifying properties. It can even reduce fluid retention. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take one-fourth cup of olive oil and mix 10-15 drops of juniper oil in it.
- Massage this mixture on the affected area for about 10 minutes.
- Do this remedy twice a day on a regular basis.
5.) Use Seaweed to Get Rid of Cellulite on Legs
Seaweed is a great natural exfoliating agent. It can stimulate blood circulation and also improves skin texture. It even helps in flushing out the harmful toxins from your body. Hence, it can exfoliate skin better than anything. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Mix together one-fourth cup each of sea salt with three tablespoons of ground seaweed.
- Also, add extra-virgin olive oil and a few drops of any essential oil in this mixture.
- Massage using this mixture on the affected area for about 10 minutes.
- After this, just take a shower. Also, don’t forget to apply moisturizer after taking a shower.
- Follow this remedy once on a regular basis for several weeks.
- You may also take seaweed bath to reduce cellulite on legs.
6.) Apply Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Cellulite on Legs
Apple cider vinegar helps a lot in getting rid of cellulite as it contains various minerals, magnesium, potassium, and calcium in it. All these elements can flush out toxins from your body easily. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take two parts water and add one part of apple cider vinegar in it. If you want then you may also add a bit of honey in it.
- Rub this solution on the affected area of your leg.
- Leave it on the affected area for about 30 minutes.
- After this, just rinse it off with warm water.
- Apply this treatment twice on a regular basis until you get rid of cellulite on legs.
7.) Apply Green Clay to Get Rid of Cellulite on Legs
Green clay can remove dead skin cells from the body easily. It can also absorb impurities and fats of the body. It is a great ingredient that can repair and strengthen connective tissues. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Mix together one-quarter cup of freshly squeezed lime with one and a half cup each of green clay.
- Mix it well and prepare a mixture.
- Rub this mixture on your legs using circular motions.
- After this, cover your legs with plastic wrap.
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes.
- At last, just wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Apply, this remedy once in a week to get the desired result.
8.) Eat Salmon to Get Rid of Cellulite on Legs
Salmon helps in breaking down the fat on legs as it is a rich antioxidant. It also contains omega-3 fatty acids that even provides the smooth texture to your skin. It also improves the blood circulation and remove all the harmful toxins from your blood vessels. So, start eating this seafood to promote healing.
9.) Keep Yourself Hydrated to Get Rid of Cellulite on Legs
Drink proper amount of water to remove all the harmful toxins from your body. It is a great way to detoxify the body. Drinking water not only provides numerous health benefits, but it also keeps your body healthy by removing all the harmful toxins from your body through urination.
10.) Massage with Tangerine Oil to Get Rid of Cellulite Leg
This oil can break down the fat from leg effectively. It also improves the blood circulation. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Add olive oil in five drops of tangerine oil.
- Mix it well and rub this mixture on the affected area thoroughly.
- Massage using this oil for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Also, don’t forget to avoid sunlight at any cost for an hour after using this oil.
- Apply, this remedy on a regular basis for a few weeks to reduce cellulite.
- You may also consume this oil orally to boost the metabolism of your body.
Few Treatments for Cellulite on Legs:
Here are several therapies used to treat cellulite on the legs. But none of them are supported in scientific and medical terms. Well, few therapeutic methods for cellulite that contain both physical and mechanical means that are as follows:
- Body massages that stabilizes a lymphatic flow
- Heat Therapy
- Radio Frequency therapy
- Pneumatic Massages
- Magnetic Therapy
- Electrical Stimulation
- Radial Waves therapy
Well, the best way to prevent cellulite on legs is to maintain a proper and healthy diet. At times, we rarely pay attention towards what we consume on a day to day basis. In such situation, it becomes really important to maintain a weight loss diet plan that contains healthy and nutritious foods and vegetables. So, maintain a healthy weight by performing few important exercises and eating healthy and nutritious foods. Also, one should avoid taking a lot of stress as it is considered to a big reason for getting cellulite on legs. So, stop worrying much as your emotion state may affect your physical health adversely. In addition just wear loose-fitting garments to prevent cellulite on legs. So, follow method and remedies to get rid of cellulite on legs.