Gout is the most painful type of arthritis. It mainly attacks on legs and hands. Gout is a result of excessive uric acid in the body. This increased level of uric acid is because of the intake of high protein diet.along with this there are some more different reason that leads to increase the level of uric acid, for example stress, excessive consumption of alcohol and proteins, genetics, and lack of physical exercise. Gout is very painful, it also the affected area red and swells it up. This excessive uric acid also results in the kidney stones.it needs a serious treatment along with some effective home remedies to heal it fast. Let us understand the cause and its symptoms better and the we will discuss, to get rid of gout at home.
Causes of Gout:
Gout is caused when the excessive uric acid in the body makes which is collected in between the small joints of the body. The reasons of increase in the uric acid are many, for example, excessive protein diet, alcohol, stress. It also leads to some serious problem like gout, hypertension, kidney stones.
Symptoms of Gout:
- Redness: the affected area becomes red.
- Swelling: the affected area swells up.
- Pain: gout is very painful. Many who are suffering says it disturb them at night.
- Gout flare symptoms: it announces loudly I am here. As you can feel itching, tingling and burning in the affected area before the gout flare-up. It is so dominant that the flares can disturb your nights.
- Its not necessary that all faces the same symptoms, many of them do not feel any pain. This is because the problem is very old. This old gout is also known as chronic gout.
Prevent it before it takes a worst condition.
Best Ways to Get Rid of Gout at Home:
- Best Ways to Get Rid of Gout at Home:
- 1.) Turmeric and Honey to Get Rid of Gout at Home
- 2.) Water to Get Rid of Gout at Home
- 3.) Ginger to Get Rid of Gout at Home
- 4.) Take a Cold Compression to Get Rid of Gout at Home
- 5.) Food to Get Rid of Gout at Home
- 6.) Lemon and orange juice to Get Rid of Gout at Home
- 7.) Yoga to Get Rid of Gout at Home
- 8.) Cherries to Get Rid of Gout at Home
- 9.) Baking soda to Get Rid of Gout at Home
- 10.) Rest to Get Rid of Gout at Home
- A Quick View of How to Get Rid of Gout at Home
1.) Turmeric and Honey to Get Rid of Gout at Home
Turmeric is a antiseptic agent which can heal any wound very fast. So try this solution to get rid of gout at home. Honey contain antioxidant agents that help to heal this problem. Take 1 tbsp of turmeric powder mix it with 1 tbsp of honey and have it two times a day. Prefer to take it early morning and before going to bed. Repeat this daily for 4 weeks you will find the great result.
2.) Water to Get Rid of Gout at Home
Try to intake water as much as you can. Keep your body hydrated it will remove the excessive uric acid from the body. Drink at least 10 to 12 glasses of water per day. You can include a liquid diet to increase the liquid in your body this will also help you to reduce the amount of uric acid. Take fruit and vegetable juices.
3.) Ginger to Get Rid of Gout at Home
Ginger is the best solution to how to get rid of gout at home. You can take ginger any way. It is advisable that take it with a spoon of aloe vera gel. Ginger is antioxidant and aloe vera is antiseptic, both can show a drastic change in swelling and pain.
4.) Take a Cold Compression to Get Rid of Gout at Home
This can really vanish the redness and swelling within a couple of days. It can also reduce the gout flares and its pain. Try to repeat this 4 times a day you may not find the redness in the affected area within a week. Take an ice pack and give a cold compression for at least 30 minutes 4 times a day.
5.) Food to Get Rid of Gout at Home
Avoid eating food item that is rich in protein and that increase uric acid. Foods like pulse, some vegetables, and non veg items do contain uric acid. Do not intake, such food items. Take fruit and vegetable juices.
6.) Lemon and orange juice to Get Rid of Gout at Home
Try to include vitamin C in your diet, it works as an alkali that reduces the effect of uric acid. Lemon and orange are the best natural source vitamin C that can help you get rid of gout at home. You can can take lemon or orange juice twice a day or also can take a vitamin C capsule.
7.) Yoga to Get Rid of Gout at Home
Yoga can heal this problem very effectively. Due to pain and swelling the person suffering with gout will not be able to do any physical exercise. In this case one should try yoga this will heal the problem without any further pain.
8.) Cherries to Get Rid of Gout at Home
Cherry is the best way to how to get rid of gout at home because it has an antioxidant agent that will really help you to heal faster. Do not worry if the cherries are sour because the property are same.
9.) Baking soda to Get Rid of Gout at Home
Baking soda when mixed with lemon juice causes a reaction. This reaction is very help to reduce the uric acid in the body.Take ½ tbsp of baking soda mix it with 2 tbsp of lemon juice. Take this mixture soon the reaction starts. This will to alkalize the uric acid and you can rid of gout at home.
10.) Rest to Get Rid of Gout at Home
Any remedy or treatment cannot help you to heal this problem, when you do not take proper rest. Rest is very important for the treatment of any health issue. This will allow the remedies to work fast and effectively. If the problem is in toe or feet. Try to rest, avoid walking a lot. Always wear footwear that is very comfortable when you walk, and try to wear shoes that cover your feet properly. This will save you from dust allergy.
A Quick View of How to Get Rid of Gout at Home
- Drink at least 12 glasses of water.
- Include vitamin C in your diet. Lemon and orange are the best source of vitamin C.
- Try the home remedies to get rid of gout at home if it is not the chronic gout.
- Treatment is necessary for chronic gout.
- Take adequate rest, especially when you are using these remedies to get rid of gout at home.
- Avoid walking or running.
- Do not take food that is rich in protein.