Acne is the largest growing problem these days. It is affecting our day to day life at a rapid pace. We feel the pain of neglection from various people just because we have acne. Even if we get rid of acne, we still suffer from the acne scars that leave the dark marks on our body and face. Such type of problems needs a lot of expenses for treatment. It is sometimes not affordable and goes out of our budget. Therefore, we lose hope and cannot understand how to fight with acne scars. Well, there are several home remedies for acne scars treatment that can help you in fighting with this severe problem easily.
It doesn’t matter whether you have expenses to spend on the treatment or not. You still have various methods and home remedies for acne scars treatment that is affordable and provides best results for your skin.
Causes of Acne Scars:
Well, the root cause of the formation of acne scars is the damages we cause to the acne by popping it with our fingers. All such situations result in the development of acne scars. These scars may also get formed due to the genetic upbringing from our ancestors. But, we can use different home remedies for acne scars to treat them effectively. It doesn’t matter where you get this problem, but it is very easy to fight it.
Types of Acne Scars:
Before we move on towards the home remedies for acne scars, firstly we need to understand the several types of the acne scars.
Pitted Acne Scars:
- They are the most common among all types.
- They normally get developed due to the inflammatory acne.
- They are broad and narrow in size and shape
- They tend to cause the adverse impact on our skin.
- They get developed due to the loss of the tissues from our skin.
- They can be rolling, boxcar, and ice pick.
Raised Acne Scars:
- We may even call them as hypertrophic and keloid scars.
- They symbolize the raised region of the layer of skin.
- They get formed due to the excessive production of collagen.
- Even the overproduction of tissues may result in the formation of raised acne scars.
- They can be healed by using steroid creams, tapes, and injections.
- They can also get removed through surgery.
- They are long lasting and their impact is high on our skin.
- This type of scarring bleaches out the color of skin.
- It even gathers the melanin pigment into our skin, which forms blotches on the body.
- It can be cured easily through the laser treatment option.
Why Do we Get Acne Scars?
The basic reason for getting acne scars is picking acne. The acne lesions are prone to scarring if you pop it with your finger instead of leaving them alone. Basically, cystic pimples are inflammatory acne that involves a large number of white blood cells and enzymes in that area. Just because of a large number of enzymes, it leads to a lot of destruction. In such a case the skin tries to heal itself desperately which leads to scarring.
Home Remedies for Acne Scars Treatment:
The healing comes from nature at the very beginning of the life on this earth. What a world will be like if home remedies didn’t exist in the past? Might be in that case you will be rushing towards the doctor for every single issue. Thanks to the lovely natural and homemade products that you may treat each and every problem easily. Well, here are few home remedies for acne scars, which will help you in treating them effectively.
1.) Rely on Lemon Juice Treatment:
- Lemon acts as an antioxidant and bleach for the skin.
- It is high in Vitamin C that is the best nutrient for healthier and glowing skin.
- You may even add lemon with rose water and increase the efficiency of it.
- It plays a major role in synthesizing the collagen production and improving the texture and tone of our skin.
- Apply it with honey to increase the healing process.
2.) Use Yogurt in the Face Mask:
- It eradicates the excessive oil and dirt from our skin.
- It has acidic and antibiotic qualities that are helpful in healing the unwanted scars from the face.
- It is the best nutrient for the skin, which provides the therapeutic effect of the affected part of the body.
- Apply it in equal proportions with turmeric to get rid of acne scars.
- You may make different face masks by using yogurt.
- You can even add it with honey, oatmeal, strawberries and egg.
- If you use it with oatmeal, then it is helpful in reducing redness and inflammation of the scars.
- If you add it with honey, then it is helpful in lightening the acne scars.
- If you add it with strawberries, then it is helpful in cleaning and reducing the acne scars.
- If you add it with egg, then it is helpful in curing the patchy skin and big acne pores.
- It is the best medicine for the burned scars.
3.) Cod Liver Oil for Acne Scars Treatment:
- It is extracted from the liver of the Atlantic cod fish.
- It is rich in vitamin A and D.
- It is the most beneficial cure for removing the acne scars and maintaining a healthier looking skin.
- It even minimizes the dark complexion and wrinkles on the skin.
- It is one of the greatest home remedies for acne scars.
4.) Gotu Kola for Acne Scars Treatment:
It ameliorates the blood flow inside the body and lessen scarring of the skin. It provides the rapid healing of the scars as it consists of several constituents that give the balancing effect to the tissues of the skin.
5.) Garlic Cloves for Acne Scars Treatment:
It includes the antibacterial properties and sulfur compounds inside it. There is a compound in the garlic known as allicin that is one of the most powerful antibiotic. It fights from the bacteria effectively. The sulfur compounds in it help in reducing the excessive oil and inflammation of the skin. It is the one of beneficial treatment for acne scars.
6.) Cucumber for Acne Scars Treatment:
Drinking tomatoes and cucumber helps in healing the acne scars faster. You may even put the cucumber pieces on the affected part and leave it for some time. It acts as a hydration for the skin. You may even use it as a face mask.
7.) Lavender Oil for Acne Scars Treatment:
It is one of the best acne-fighting oil. It consists of anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties in it. It kills bacteria and germs from the skin. It even reduces the swelling and redness of the scars.
8.) Ice cubes for Acne Scars Treatment:
It helps in tightening the pores of the skin. It hydrates our skin and provides the cooling effect to it. It helps in decreasing the skin irritation. It is an effective treatment for hypertrophic and atrophic scarring.
9.) Aloe Vera for Acne Scars Treatment:
- This herb helps in decreasing the swelling in an affected part of the skin.
- It is one of the best home remedies for acne scars.
- It plays a major role in regenerating the destroyed tissues of the skin.
- It also gives rejuvenating effect to the skin by enhancing the quality and tone of it.
- It has the gel-like substance inside it that contains healing properties for acne scars.
10.) Olive Oil for Acne Scars Treatment:
It consists of various important nutrients like vitamin B, A, C, E, B1 and B2 which are essential for our healthy skin. Apply it in the night with warm water before going to the bed to experience the flawless skin. It has the anti-inflammatory qualities, which help in removing the scars from the skin.
Few Tips to Prevent Acne Scars:
Here are few tips that you may follow to prevent acne scars:
- Never ever try to play with your acne.
- Avoid the sun at any cost. The healing process may become slow if the scars are exposed to the sun.
- Stop using harmful chemical-rich cosmetics on your face.
- Always remember to cover your face with the scarf if you are going in the outdoor in the sunlight. Also,
- never forget to use sunscreen while going in the sun.
- Remember it is really important to take few important preventive measures that may help you to prevent acne scars. Your condition may become worse if it is not treated properly. So, it is really important to treat it properly by taking few important preventive measures. The scars will heal faster if you will take the proper preventive measures.
There is a huge hunger inside all of us to get the flawless and glowing skin. Well, it is easy to reduce it by getting rid of acne scars. By applying these home remedies for acne scars, you may easily get rid of it.