In this article, we will understand the several aspects of how to get rid of acne scars from our body. The beauty let you shine throughout among the crowd. It enhances personality and captures the glance of the viewers. It is something which boosts your confidence and upgrades your personality. It lies in having flawless and shiny skin which can grab the attention of the onlookers. Therefore, the personality of an individual can be enhanced when one can handle the skin with love and tender. But it is not an easy task to maintain the younger looking skin as we suffer from various skin related difficulties on the daily basis.
Acne is one of the severe issues which can be seen among the people these days. Even if we get rid of acne, still there are dark marks left on our face which are known as acne scars. They play a major role in changing the texture and tone of the skin. These scars are hazardous to our skin and they consist of several types which can be distinguished on the basis of their colors, shapes, and sizes. Read this article to know more and get rid of acne scars.
Types of Acne Scars:
Pitted Acne Scars:
They are the most common type of scars, which normally results from inflammatory acne. They are relatively broad and narrow type which affects the skin adversely. They are mostly formed due to the loss of the tissues, resulting in the same. These scars can be rolling, boxcar, and icepick.
Raised Acne Scars:
They are also known as hypertrophic and keloid scars. They represent the raised region and get develop due to the overproduction of the collagen. The development of the excessive tissues may result in the formation of these types of scars on the skin. They can be cured by the usage of steroid creams, tapes, and injections but still one need treatments like laser ablation and micro-dermabrasion as a permanent remedy. It can even get removed through the surgery.
It is based on the long term. This type of scarring decolorizes the skin and happens due to the gathering of the melanin pigment in the skin which develops the blotches on the face. The best cure for this problem is laser treatment.
Remedies to Get Rid of Acne Scars:
- Remedies to Get Rid of Acne Scars:
If acne knocks your door, don’t get tensed. There are various ways to get rid of acne scars. There are several remedies which will help us in curing such an adverse problem that may cause severe damage to our body.
1.) Use Lemon Juice:
- This is the most effective way to get rid of acne scars.
- Apply lemon juice gently daily on your face.
- You may also add honey, and rose water to improve its efficiency to get rid of acne scars.
- To improve and protect your skin texture, you may even add it with vitamin E oil. It consists of antioxidants which act as an emollient for the skin.
2.) Get Rid of Acne Scars with Aloe Vera:
- This herb helps in boosting the healing process and improving the texture of the swollen part of the skin.
- It gives rejuvenated effect to the skin while regenerating the damaged tissues.
- It also gives the glow to the skin.
- It consists of gel-like substance which may enhance the quality of your skin.
3.) Usage of Raw Potatoes and Tomatoes:
- These are the best home remedies used to cure the skin having scars.
- It eliminates the marks if used on the daily basis.
- They work on a quite slower rate for curing the scars.
- It is important to leave them on the face for 15-20 minutes to get the best results.
- We need patience while applying this method for the cure.
4.) Get Rid of Acne Scars with Olive Oil:
It consists of Vitamin A, B, C, E, B1 and B2, and many more essential nutrients.It consists of the anti-inflammatory qualities which help in reducing the scars. Apply it before going to the bed with warm water to experience the rejuvenating skin.
5.) Tea Tree Oil:
- It is the most skin friendly oil, which acts as an antiseptic, antibacterial, fungal, and an antiviral product.
- This oil is beneficial in getting rid of the hypertrophic acne scars.
- It also acts as a hydrant for the skin.
- It moisturizes it while providing the anti-inflammatory effect on it.
6.) Cocoa Butter:
It provides the blemish free skin and deals in various skin related issues. It is a natural moisturizer and acts as a Hydrator while repairing the damaged tissues of the skin. It softens it and provides smoother texture and tone to it.
7.) Get Rid Of Acne Scars with Baking Soda:
- It is the most effective way of eliminating the dead skin from the face.
- It must be used with the water.
- It should be applied gently and moisturizer must be used after cleaning the face with water.
- It removes the dead skin effectively without any inflammatory effects.
8.) Use Coconut Oil:
It is one of the best moisturizer which consists of lauric and fatty acids that prevent our body from the bacterial infection. The virgin coconut oil is a rapid acne scar healer which helps in taking out the toxins from the skin. It stops the oxidation happening inside the skin and decreases the rate of the time for the acne to heal on a rapid pace.
- Cucumber acts as a super Hydrator for the skin.
- It plays a major role in keeping it moisturized.
- It is high in vitamin A, C and magnesium, which are most effective nutrients for the skin.
- Use organic cucumber for the best results.
- Cut the slices of the cucumber and put it on the damaged skin.
- Discard it from the surface of your face after 30 minutes.
- It will provide effective results in a short period of time.
10.) Try Acne Regimen:
These products are most efficient in curing this problem. There are various kits available in the market like Proactive Acne Control kit which is the most effective remedy to get rid of acne scars. The healing process can work faster by the usage of these products.
Things to Avoid:
If you are suffering from this type of skin problem, then try to avoid certain aspects before applying the remedies for the cure:
Scrubbing: Try to neglect the temptation to scrub because it may provide more damage and harm to the skin. The scars may get permanent if you will scrub it. So don’t think this option will provide benefits to the skin.
Stay Away from the Sun: The Ultra Violet light is hazardous to the skin. We must avoid tanning in any case. We must not expose our skin to the sun in any case. It damages our skin, like anything. Hardly has it made any sense when we think about turning as a cure. It provides the worst effect to the skin.
Hence, it is very easy to get rid of acne scars. Ultimately, your skin adds magnetism in your personality so it is important to take care of it. To gain the attractiveness and charm in your personality, it is necessary to maintain a glowing skin. Any skin problem can be solved if it is treated properly. So, handle your skin with care.