After writing, home remedies for kidney infection treatment, best home remedies for bladder stone removal and home remedies for urinary tract infection, we are now writing about kidney stones and home remedies for kidney stones treatment naturally. Kidney stones are the solid piece of material in kidneys formed by mineral deposits in urine. A kidney stone also known as a no-frills and renal calculus.
Small kidney stones may pass without causing any pain and symptoms, but some stones can lead to brutal pain in abdomen and stomach. Bigger size stones can cause blockage of the ureter. In this article, we are giving the best home remedies for kidney stones treatment naturally. Generally stones form, due to a combination of heredity and natural factors. Risk factor consists of being overweight, some medications, certain foods and not drinking enough fluids. Read more, to find out about kidney stones and home remedies for kidney stones treatment.
What Causes Kidney Stones?
Kidney stones occur, when your urine contains more crystal-forming substances. This build up may be any of the, calcium, oxalate, uric acid (a waste product, when your body breaks down food to use as energy), ammonia, and cysteine (an amino acid that helps to build protein). If you do not drink enough liquids this will lead to the development of kidney stones. Certain medications can also lead to high level of these substances in your urine.
Kidney stones are firm masses of salt deposits that are not filtered through the kidney. Kidney stones are most painful disorders that affect humans. Urine contains natural chemicals that dissolve these minerals and prevent them to form solid substance. When you suffer from dehydration the chances of kidney stone are higher as these salts don’t get dissolved and crystallization takes place. Salt grows large enough to big stones and get stuck in the ureter, leading to severe pain and weakness. Read the article to know home remedies for kidney stones treatment.
Types of Kidney Stones:
- Uric Acid Stones: The urine acid may not dissolve if the acid level is high in the urine. Uric acid stones will form.
- Calcium Stones: Excess calcium in the urine is the most common cause of the production of calcium stones.
- Struvite Stones: Struvite stone is known as the infection stone. It occurs, when a urinary area infection affects the chemical stability of the urine.
- Cysteine Stones: Cysteine is an amino acid in protein, which does not dissolve properly. Some people inherit an exceptional, congenital condition that results in large amounts of cystine in the urine.
Symptoms of Kidney Stones:
- Nausea and vomiting, the frequent urge to urinate, pain in lower abdomen, pus in the urine, painful urination, and red, brown or pink urine.
- Waves of sharp pain that starts in your back and side, and move towards the testicles and groin. Fever and chills, if an infection is present. Unpleasant or cloudy smelling urine and blood in the urine.
- Urinating small amount of urine. Inability to find a comfortable position, people with kidney stones often paces up and down. It can also block the part of the urinary system.
Home Remedies for Kidney Stones Treatment Naturally:
- Home Remedies for Kidney Stones Treatment Naturally:
- 1.) Drink Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2.) Olive Oil and Lemon Juice
- 3.) Make Use of Wheatgrass
- 4.) Kidney Beans Will Help
- 5.) Fenugreek For Kidney Stones
- 6.) Celery For Kidney Stones
- 7.) Use The Nettle Leaves
- 8.) Basil Will Help
- 9.) Drink Plenty of Water
- 10.) Eat More Watermelon
- 11.) Avoid Animal Proteins
- 12.) Use The Dandelion Root
- 13.) Eat More Fibre Foods
- 14.) Take Help From Pomegranate
- 15.) Make Some Dietary Changes
- 16.) Grapes Will Help
1.) Drink Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is known as one of the best home remedies for kidney stones. It contains alkalinizing effects on urine and blood. It also works effectively in dissolving kidney stones. Use this effective remedy by following these methods.
- Take a cup of hot water, 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar and 1 tsp of honey.
- In a cup of hot water, add 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar and 1 tsp of honey into the water.
- Then, mix it well. Consume this mixture 2-3 times a day.
2.) Olive Oil and Lemon Juice
Olive oil and lemon juice together make a greater effect on kidney stones. Lemon helps to break down calcium stones easily through the citric components. Lemon juice and olive oil have been used as a home remedy to remove gallbladder stones. It can also be useful to treat kidney stones. Olive oil and calcium also help to stop the further growth of the kidney stones. Use this remedy by following these methods.
- Take 4 tbsp of olive oil and 4 tbsp of fresh lemon juice. Mix, 4 tbsp of lemon juice into 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Drink this mixture, followed by plenty of water. Use this remedy 2-3 times a day.
- If you pass the stone in a single dose, then you don’t need to continue this remedy.
Note: This remedy is not suitable for large kidney stones. In that case, you must consult with a doctor before using this remedy.
3.) Make Use of Wheatgrass
Wheat-grass is known as a natural and finest remedy for treating kidney stones. Wheat-grass not only treats kidney stones effectively it also helps in treating other kidney diseases. You can use this remedy in a form of wheat-grass juice. Wheat-grass is a good source of amino acids, vitamin B, potassium, chlorophyll, iron and magnesium etc. It is one of the exclusive home remedies for kidney stones.Take 1 tsp of lemon juice, a glass of wheat-grass juice and 1 tsp of basil leaves juice. Mix them well, then consume it. Consume this mixture 2-3 times a day.
4.) Kidney Beans Will Help
Beans contain high fiber. Kidney beans can be more effective in treating any kind of bladder or kidney problems. Beans are known as the most effective remedy for treating kidney stones. Use this remedy to treat kidney stones quickly. Use this remedy by following these methods.
- Take some kidney beans and water. Remove the beans from inside the pods. Put the beans in hot water, then simmer the water on low flame for hours.
- Until the beans become soft. Then strain the liquid, when it will get cold. Strain it again and consume it. Consume this liquid 2-3 times a day for kidney pain relief.
- You must change the liquid after 24 hours or make a new kidney bean solution for getting relief. You can also have kidney beans in a form of salad or soup.
5.) Fenugreek For Kidney Stones
Fenugreek also helps to get rid of kidney stones and other stomach disorders. These seeds are rich in mucilage which lower down the acidity of the stomach providing instant relief. It removes the kidney stones by dissolving it and passing out of the body through urine. Mix two teaspoons of fenugreek seeds powder with one teaspoon of yogurt. Take the mixture 2 times a day. You can add two teaspoons of fenugreek powder with a glass of water as an alternative to yogurt. Drink it two times a day to get rid of kidney stones.
6.) Celery For Kidney Stones
A cup of fresh celery juice can help you to get rid of pain from kidney stones. Celery is useful for kidney stones because of its anti-spasmodic properties. The fresh juice of celery helps to remove toxins out of the body that later causes the formation of kidney stones. Celery juice is also helps to flush out the toxins and increases the formation of urine as it is diuretic in nature. It is one of the best home remedies for kidney stones.
Drink a cup of celery juice regularly in order to stop the further formation of kidney stones. You can also drink celery seed tea to treat kidney stones. The tea can be made easily by boiling a few seeds of celery with a cup of water in a bowl. The uric acid accumulation in the body is also lowered by the use celery.
7.) Use The Nettle Leaves
Nettle leaf is known as the best home remedy for kidney stones. It helps to maintain the flow of water through the bladder and kidneys. By acting as a natural diuretic, nettle tea enhances the benefits of water. It helps to maintain the flow of water through the bladder and kidney. It also helps in keeping crystals from forming into stones and keeps the bacteria away. Take a hot cup of water and 2 tsp of dried nettle leaf. In a cup of hot water, add 2 tsp of nettle leaf. Then boil it for 15 minutes and strain it. Consume this nettle tea 2-3 times a day.
8.) Basil Will Help
Basil tea enhances the general well-being of your kidneys. It can also help in persuading stone expulsion from the urinary tract. Basil is known as a tonic for the kidneys and it is also effective for the organs. It is one of the best home remedies for kidney stones. Use basil remedy by following these methods.
- Take 1 tsp of honey and basil juice. Then mix 1 tsp of honey into 1 tsp of basil juice.
- Consume this remedy 4-5 times a day. You can also chew 2-3 basil leaves directly.
9.) Drink Plenty of Water
Water is known as the most simplest and easiest remedy for kidney stones. Drinking a sufficient amount of water will help you to keep your body hydrated especially your kindness. Drink as much as the water you can especially during summer to prevent the increasing chances of an imbalance of your kidneys. It is one of the top home remedies for kidney stones.
Water is essential for our body to fight out various health problems. Kidney stones are also one of the health problems that can be treated with the help of water. Drinking a good amount of water daily flush out toxins and harmful chemicals out of the body. These chemicals accumulate to form the stones that later on cause pain. Drink 10 to 12 glasses daily to get rid of kidney stones. Make sure you drink a large amount of water daily whether, you are facing kidney stones or not. To measure the amount of water to drink, just remember that if your urine is dark you need more water.
10.) Eat More Watermelon
Eating watermelon is also known as another natural and effective remedy for kidney stones. In comparison to other types of vegetables, watermelon is packed with potassium salts. It is regarded as the best diuretic. It also made up of high water content, which helps with a hydration of the kidney.
Watermelon helps to flush out the stones from kidney as it is rich in water and electrolytes. Watermelon contains potassium in high quantity, which helps to regulate the acid level of the urine. There are numerous home remedies for kidney stones but it is one of the best. Take watermelon in your breakfast to treat kidney stones as well as to prevent kidney stones. Watermelon tea is also available which another way to treat kidney stones.
11.) Avoid Animal Proteins
If you are taking in animal protein in excess quantity, then you might suffer from kidney stones. In research it has shown that these animal proteins cause kidney stones. Replace your animal protein diet like eggs, fish, meat with vegetable protein. Do not stop taking animal protein, but lower down your consumption. The vegetable protein like chia seeds, green peas, beans, soy should be taken at meal regularly. Just remember, you need about 100 grams of protein per day. These 100 grams of proteins can be easily achieved by taking these vegetables.
12.) Use The Dandelion Root
The dandelion root is in use for centuries to manage and treat the causes associated with kidney stones. In addition to lowering the pain caused by the kidney stones, it also flushes out toxins from the body, cleansing the urinary tract. For best results, it is recommended that you take at least 100 milligrams of organic dandelion root few times in a day.
- Just take a few roots of dandelion and a cup of water.
- Pour the water and roots in a pan.
- Boil it for 5 minutes and strain it in a cup.
- Drink slowly for a few days to get rid of kidney stones.
13.) Eat More Fibre Foods
Research by American Society of Nephrology have shown that taking diet rich in fibre will lower down the effect of kidney stones. Fibre in bran flakes, brown bread helps to eliminate the extra calcium present in the intestines through stool. One loaf of bread and one bowl of bran flakes provides 10 mg of fibre that is enough to cut the risk of kidney stones. Take a diet rich in fibre daily as it will help you to stay fit and prevent from getting kidney stones.
14.) Take Help From Pomegranate
Pomegranate tree bark, root, stems, seeds, juice as well as its leaves contains astringent and anthelmintic properties and this is the only reason it is considered a good remedy for kidney stones. Pomegranate bark contains alkaloid that is highly toxic which breaks down the stones to pass through urine. Eat a fresh pomegranate daily at breakfast for a few days or you can drink pomegranate juice daily.
15.) Make Some Dietary Changes
You must take care of your food consumption during kidney stones. Unhealthy food can occur formation of kidney stones. You must increase the quantity of liquid drinks and sodas and water as much as you can. It is one of the best home remedies for kidney stones. You must avoid such food items, which contain spinach, soy bean, peanuts, sweets and wheat germ etc.
16.) Grapes Will Help
Grapes are also made up of unique diuretic, excessive water substances and potassium salt. They plays an important role by eliminating the kidney issues. Grapes are known as the best home treatment for kidney stones.