After writing how to get pale skin?, how to get clear skin?, and how to get fair skin fast permanently?, we are now writing the best ways to get rid of dark lips. Every woman desires soft and pink lips and every woman deserves what she desires. But this pigmentation and dark lips do not allow her to fulfill her desire. And, getting pink lips seems like a dream. Envy pops up looking at other’s pink lips and getting rid of dark lips seems impossible. However, not many people know that these dreams can be fulfilled easily. There are many ways to get rid of dark lips and in this article, we will cover them. This article brings to you the best remedies that are used to get rid of dark lips.
Causes of Dark Lips:
As it is said precaution is always better than cure. Here are the causes of the dark lips. Causes help you with precautions. Read the causes and take the precautions. Causes of dark Lips are:
- Sunlight: Prolong exposure to sunlight leads to the darkening of lips. If you spend more time outdoors then the chances of getting darker lips increases.
- Hot Beverages: More intake of coffee and tea also leads to dark lips. If you are in the habit of having tea and coffee at shorter intervals, then it may also cause dark lips.
- Smoking: Smoking also leads to darkening of lips. You can even notice that people who are addicted to smoking, they have dark lips.
- Anemia: Anemia is also one the reason of getting dark lips. Hemoglobin in your body decreases, which means that the carrier of oxygen is working slow. Oxygen is not circulated well in the body and thus it causes dark lips.
- Cyanosis: The deoxygenated blood causes darkening of certain body parts.
- Lentigo: Lentigo is also related to darkening of body parts.
- Dehydration: Dehydration is the fall in water level in the body. When the body loses more water than it had taken in, it leads to dehydration. It leads to drying up of lips and they become darker in color.
Ways to Get Rid of Dark Lips:
After the causes, it’s time to know the remedies that are used to get rid of dark lips. There are many methods that you can use to get rid of dark lips. You need not worry if you have dark lips. Further in this article, we are going to know about the remedies to get rid of dark Lips. Some of the remedies to get rid of dark lips are:
1.) Water to Get Rid of Dark Lips
Dark lips are often caused by dehydration. Even loss of water from the body or habit of having a less water intake also leads to dark lips. Here is the key solution – water. Drink as much water as you can. Three liters of water a day and your skin is alive again. Having three liters of water a day will not only help you treat dark lips, but also fights off other problems as well.
2.) Honey to Get Rid of Dark Lips
Honey is a very good remedy to get rid of dark lips. It is widely known for improving the complexion of the skin thus, is used effectively to get pink lips. You can use it in two different ways. What you have to do is:
- Take some raw honey and apply it on the lips. Leave it overnight. In the morning, wash it off with normal water. Do it daily for best results.
- Alternatively, Take a teaspoon of gram flour. Add equal amount of gram flour and make a paste. Now, apply the paste on lips and leave it for half an hour. After half an hour, wash it off lukewarm water. Do it once day for best results.
3.) Turmeric and Lemon to Get Rid of Dark Lips
Mix lemon and turmeric and cure dark lips easily. It is the most simple remedy of all. Lemon is used as a natural bleaching agent which lightens your skin. On other hand,t turmeric is also widely known for improving the complexion. What you can do is:
- Take one teaspoon of turmeric powder and add enough lemon juice to make a paste.
- Apply the mixture on the lips and leave for half an hour. After half an hour, wash it with lukewarm water.
4.) Lemon to Get Rid of Dark Lips
As said earlier, lemon is used as a natural bleaching agent, applying it on the lips directly will help you to lighten the skin and bring a pinkish color to it. Apply it directly on the skin and rub softly for a few minutes. Do it at least once a day and you have the positive results. You can follow different steps to use it:
- Mix lemon with honey and glycerin in equal amount. Apply it on the lips and leave overnight. Wash it in the morning with lukewarm water. Do it daily for best results.
- Alternatively, Another way is that you can use it as a scrub. Take a lemon and cut it into two. Now sprinkle some sugar on it and use it as a scrub. Do it thrice a week for best results.
5.) Glycerin to Get Rid of Dark Lips
Apply glycerin to avoid lips. Dark lips are often a result of dry lips. When your lips are not moisturized for a longer period, then you have the chances of having dark lips. It is better to keep them moisturized as much as possible. The best way to do to keep them moisturized is glycerin. If you can do it in the day time then use it before going to bed.
6.) Beetroot to Get Rid of Dark Lips
Beetroot also works fantastically when it comes to get rid of dark lips. It helps keep your lips moisturized. Apply it directly and you have the results in a couple of days. What you have to do is cut a beetroot into pieces and apply it on the lips. Do it in your spare time or whenever you are free. However, you can do it along with other works. You can do it while reading newspaper or watching television.
7.) Almond Oil to Get Rid of Dark Lips
Almond oil also helps in lightening up your skin. If has the best properties that are used for lightening the skin. It’s an overnight process. Do it daily and you will have the result after some days. What you have to do is apply almond oil on the lips and leave it for a night and wash it in the morning.
8.) Cucumber Oil to Get Rid of dark Lips
Use cucumber oil and make your lips soft and pink. Cucumber oil lightens your skin color. What you have to do is apply the oil on your lips. Leave it for some time and you will be able to avoid dark lips. Apply it on the regular basis and you get the lighten lips.
9.) Olive Oil to Get Rid of Dark Lips
You can use oil in two different ways and prevent dark lips. You can apply it directly on the lips or make scrub by mixing it with sugar. What you can do is:
- Apply olive oil on the lips and give your lips a massage. Do it every night and make your lips pink.
- Alternatively, take one teaspoon olive oil and add some sugar to it. Apply it on your lips and use as a scrub. Do it once a week for a few months.
10.) Sugar to Get Rid of Dark Lips
Use sugar to make a scrub and get rid of dark lips. It will exfoliate your lips. You can use it in different ways to make a scrub:
- Mix it with butter and scrub your lips. Butter is fat and thus it moisturize your skin.
- Mix it with honey and almond oil. Make a paste and use it to scrub your lips.
- Lastly, you can make a scrub by mixing it with any cold cream.