In this article, you will get to know different remedies that can help you to get rid of pimples overnight. Need to get rid of pimples quickly? Would you like to remove your pimples naturally? If yes, then you are at right place. Here we try to provide some best remedies for pimples. Before proceeding to remedies, one should know the reason for these pimples. The over production of oil in the sebum organ causes pimples. The sebum gets infected by microbes, resulting in blockage of skin and development of pimples. Pimples and acne are results of the unhealthy body. So to prevent pimples you need to follow the healthy lifestyle. Here are some important remedies that will help you to get rid of pimples fast. It will reduce the over production of oil in sebum and cures the infection. Read the article to know the ways to get rid of pimples overnight.
Causes of Pimples:
Regular clogged pores and whiteheads are the initial stages of pimples. There are a few reasons of pimples, read below to know more.
- Itching is the basic reason behind pimples. It is caused because of utilizing any make-up that does not suit your skin.
- Unnecessary utilization of oil lotions results in an extra formation of oil in sebum organ, resulting in pimples.
- The poor digestive track also causes pimples growth.
- Ecological contamination, for example, air contamination, and water contamination.
Tips to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight:
1.) Green Tea Ice to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Green tea has antioxidants that help to get rid of the pimples fast. Make green tea and freeze it in the form of ice cubes. Wrap the green tea ice cube with cotton fabric and apply it on the influenced region. It will lessen swelling and redness of the pimples. It will also reduce the formation of extra oil in sebum. Try to apply tea cubes thrice a day. Alternatively, drink 1-2 cup of green tea to prevent acne and pimples. You can also wash your face with green tea (room temperature).
2.) Garlic Paste to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Garlic removes the formation of pimples that is caused by germs. Moreover, it has anti-viral, cancer prevention agents, germicide, and anti-fungal properties. Garlic also contains sulfur which helps to remove pimples immediately. Ginger is a magical remedy used to treat pimple right from ancient time. All you have to do is:
- Take 2 to 3 cloves of garlic and mash it with the help of a blade to apply on pimples.
- Make a fine paste of garlic cloves cover the pimples with it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off after sometime with lukewarm water.
- You will discover that your pimples are reduced and skin is becoming healthier.
- Alternatively, chew a clove early morning on an empty stomach.
3.) Toothpaste to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
It can be used as an emergency pimple or acne treatment. The main ingredient of the toothpaste is pippermint. It helps to dry the pimple. However, make sure you apply only white toothpaste. It contains less fluoride and transparent paste contains ingredients that can make the condition worst. Apply small amount of white toothpaste on the pimple before going to the bed and rinse it thoroughly next morning. This will give the ample time to toothpaste to work upon pimple all night. It ensures the treatment faster and effective. This can even help you to remove the pimple in one night.
4.) Salt and Olive Oil to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Salt and olive oil both are one of the best remedies for pimples and acne. When they are applied together they do wonders. Olive oil is known for its anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties and alongwith this it also help to make the skin healthy and glowing. So, even if you are not having pimples you can use this solution to make your skin look healthy and glowing.
- Mix 2 spoons of olive oil with a ¼ spoon of salt to form a smooth paste.
- Apply it on the affected area and rinse it off after 10 minutes.
- Follow this process for a few days to get rid of the pimples fast.
5.) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Baking soda is one of the best and successful remedies to treat a pimple overnight. The well known calming propety of baking soda is very effective to treat pimples at home. There is no side effects of using baking soda for acne. It suits every skin type whether it is dry, sensitive and oily. It makes the skin dry and decreases the amount of oil production.
- Make a thick paste with 1 spoon of baking soda and warm water.
- Apply it on the affected part.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse it off thoroughly. However, do not leave it overnight, since it can dry your skin.
6.) Water to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Water is a natural healer that magically helps to treat almost all the problem related to human body. It ideally boosts the immuune system and improves the digetive system, which are main reason behind every helth problems. Drink lots of water, it’s essential for our body as it flushes out toxins from our body. Besides this water hydrates your body. The water will absorb all the microscopic organisms and flush it out from the body. It is medically recommended to drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water in a day.
7.) Fuller’s Earth to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
We are surrounded with a large number of natural things that can help us to treat the skin and hair problems. Fuller’s earth is one the best examples of such natural remedies. It’s natural astringent and germ-free properties help to fight against the germs that causes pimples and removes it as soon as possible. Read below the simple steps to make a pack that can treat your pimple oveenight.
- Mix 2 spoons of fuller’s earth powder with rose water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply it all over the affected area and wait till it gets dry.
- Rinse it off with water and pat it dry gently.
8.) Tonics to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Take tonics that eliminates impurities from your blood and improve digestion. Each skin problem begins from inside, so try to heal it internally. Avoid drugs until it is suggested by your doctor. There are number of creams and medication that claims to trigger thsi problems but they all have some side effects or leaves scars so stay away from these medicines and creams.
9.) Yoga to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Yoga helps in treating the pimples. It also keeps the digestive system on the track and flushes out the toxins from the body in the form of the sweat. Do regular yoga and get rid of pimples naturally. You can also try any physical activity of your choice that make you sweat.
10.) Make-up to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
It might sound weird, but yes, makeup can also help you to treat a pimple that too instantly. Think of a situation that you need to attend a really imporatnt meeting or a wedding party where you might feel low because of the pimple on your face or neck. Well in this case you can apply makeup and hide it magically as if it was never there. Read below to know how to hide pimples with the help of make-up.
- Wash your face and rub your pimples with ice cubes.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel as a makeup base. It is one of the best remedies to treat pimples at the earnest.
- If the pimples are on cheeks you can add blusher to conceal the redness of pimples.
- To prevent a pimple and acne remove the makeup before going to the bed.