After writing how to lose weight in your face?, how to get rid of double chin?, how to lose thigh fat?, and how to lose face fat?, we are writing the ways to get rid of neck fat. Your neck fat can make you look much fatter than you actually are. You need to get rid of neck fat to change your personality. The accumulation of extra fat on the neck may be caused because of various reasons. Overweight and obesity are the most prominent ones among them. You might also think that you cannot reduce neck fat unless you lose over all weight. Well, this is not the case. There are number of remedies and exercises that are meant to get rid of neck fat especially. Just go through the article and you get to know more about neck fat and ways to reduce it.
Methods to Get Rid of Neck Fat:
- Methods to Get Rid of Neck Fat:
- 1.) Do Some Cardio Exercises
- 2.) Perform Some Neck Rotation
- 3.) Try to Stretch Your Neck
- 4.) Do Some Cycling
- 5.) Skipping Rope Will Help
- 6.) Go For Swimming
- 7.) Play Some Sports
- 8.) Mind Your Posture
- 9.) Drink Plenty Of Water
- 10.) Switch to Healthier Diet
- 11.) Perform Some Neck Massage
- 12.) Be Determined and Positive
- 13.) Have Some Green Tea
- 14.) Chew Sugar Free Gum
- 15.) Use The Cocoa Butter
- 16.) Use Wheat Germ Oil
- 17.) Mind and Shoulder Exercise
- 18.) Egg Whites to Get Rid of Neck Fat
- 19.) Glycerin to Reduce Neck Fat
- 20.) Exercise to Tone Your Neck
- 21.) Vitamin E to Get Rid of Neck Fat
- 22.) Melon to Reduce Neck Fat
- Tips to Reduce Neck Fat:
1.) Do Some Cardio Exercises
If you are really frustrated with the extra fat around your neck then your first step should be going for cardio exercises. You need to be consistent at that. It will help burn fat and eliminate the excess fat from your body. Go for running, aerobics or spinning. Make sure that you are consistent at this. If you are not consistent then there is no use of these exercises. So make sure that you put your all efforts.
2.) Perform Some Neck Rotation
Neck rotation is among the best exercises to eliminate extra fat from the neck. What you have to do is go for neck rotation exercise daily and you get rid of neck fat. Start up doing tight circles in one direction and further, take them to full extent. Then do this in opposite direction. This is a very simple exercise and you might not face any difficulty in doing this.
3.) Try to Stretch Your Neck
Neck stretches are also helpful in reducing fat from the neck. This exercise focuses on your neck and thus helps eliminate extra fat from it. This pushes neck muscles to grow and become stronger. When your neck muscles are larger, you skin looks tighter.
4.) Do Some Cycling
Ride a bike and you get rid of neck fat. It is one the most effective exercises for reducing neck fat. Go for cycling and make sure that when you come back, you are wet with sweat. If you are unable to ride a bike, then the exercise bikes are also available.
5.) Skipping Rope Will Help
Skipping rope is another exercise that is much effective on the neck fat. Again, you should be regular at this. Just make a schedule and skip rope at least 300 times a day. This will help burn fat and you will get positive results. It will result in complete exercise of the body.
6.) Go For Swimming
Swimming leads to all over exercise of your body. It leads to muscles stretch that will work wonderfully on your fat. It is always advised to go for swimming in order to loose weight. As soon as you start going for swimming on a regular basis, you will get the results.
7.) Play Some Sports
Playing sports is one of the most effective ways of getting rid of extra fat from the body. Just go for sports like tennis, basket ball, volleyball. You wont even realize that you are exercising. It eliminates the monotony of exercises and refreshes your mind as well.
8.) Mind Your Posture
To flaunt a toned and sleek neck, you need to take care of your body posture. Try to maintain a straight and firm posture. It can smoothed out the bulges and rolls of the neck area. What you have to do is pay attention to your posture while you are sitting. You should always sit straight, that means you spine should be straight. It will help strengthen your jaw, back and neck muscles. Holding your head high and keeping your back in a straight position will improvise your fatty neck condition. Moreover, slouching and over-bending of the neck for longer duration should be avoided. It can cause wear and tear in neck muscles and make them weak which could increase the fat accumulation in that area.
9.) Drink Plenty Of Water
To stay hydrated is a very important part of losing fat from the body. It cuts down the habit of overeating and reduces extra fat from the body. Increasing liquid intake can also be a substitute. But make sure that you do not go artificially sweetened drinks. Always go for the drinks that are naturally sweetened. So, it is better to drink as much water as possible.
Water is the essence of life. We all are much aware of this fact. To shed that extra fat from your body you need to stay hydrated as much as possible. Water is a zero calorie drink and will help in flushing out the toxic elements from your body. Above all, it provides you the feeling of fullness so that you would not get cravings for food. Drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water a day. Hydrated skin tends to maintain its firmness for the longer period.
10.) Switch to Healthier Diet
You should switch to a healthier diet in order to get rid of neck fat. Well, this is first and foremost of rule of loosing weight. It’s better go for whole grain carbohydrates. They are rich in fiber and thus stimulate the process of losing weight. And, you should also go for lean meat like fish and chicken. Avoid meat like beef. Avoid saturated fat as much as possible. You should avoid burger and finger chips as they have saturated fats in them. Also avoid, prepackaged food and fast food. Increase the intake of vitamin E rich food.
- You need to make changes to your diet to cut down the extra calorie intake. With commitment and patience, it is achievable. It will reduce your body weight including the fat around your neck.
- Avoid taking high-calorie food and drinks such as desserts, soda, cookies, cakes, sweetened juices, burgers, fries, etc. Salty food should strictly be avoided as more salt content in the body can make you look bloated.
- Add lots of fruits and vegetables to your diet. Fruits and vegetables have very low calories in them and these are loaded with vitamins, fiber and minerals.
- Along with fruits and vegetables, you can have whole grain food such as oatmeal, barley or quinoa, flax seeds, etc. It will help in cutting down overall calorie intake and makes you feel fuller for a longer period of time. At the same time, your body will get enough time to absorb nutrients.
- You can increase protein intake too. Foods such as eggs, legumes, tofu, soya beans, seafood, fish, poultry, etc. are rich in protein content.
11.) Perform Some Neck Massage
You can also massage your neck to get rid of extra fat from it. Use milk for the purpose. Just massage your neck using milk in upward direction. Do it for 15 minutes and it helps reduce your neck fat. You can also use other ingredients such as melon water, cocoa water and wheat germ oil, egg white and glycerin. No matter what, you should be regular at this.
12.) Be Determined and Positive
Yes, this also a very important part when it comes at getting rid of neck fat. You should be highly determined to lose fat and should follow all the exercises and diet plans religiously. Moreover, you should be positive about the outcome. It will motivate you and if you are not positive, then you will be demoralized and thus, you will be prevented from following your schedule.
13.) Have Some Green Tea
Green tea is also one of the most amazing remedies to get rid of neck fat. It is rich in antioxidants that help reduce weight. It also improves the skin elasticity. Green tea helps burn fat by improving metabolism. It is good to drink green tea thrice a day for best results. Do not add sugar to it. If you want to sweeten it, add honey to it. If you are using the tea bags then you can also use them to massage your skin.
14.) Chew Sugar Free Gum
Chewing is one of the most popular remedies to avoid neck fat. It massages your muscles and make them toned. This is one of the best remedies for jaw exercises. Go for sugar free gums for the best results. Apart from reducing face fat it is also good for healthy gums and teeth.
15.) Use The Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter is an amazing remedy to reduce double chin. It maintains the elasticity of the skin and reduces fat from the face. You just have to massage the affected area with cocoa butter for best result. Just heat two tablespoons of cocoa butter in microwave and use it to massage your neck. Do it twice a day and you will get the positive results.
16.) Use Wheat Germ Oil
Wheat germ oil is one of the most effective ways to reduce neck fat. It is loaded with vitamin E oil, which nourishes and tightens the skin. Follow the steps given below to see the wonderful results yourself.
- Take some wheat germ oil in your palms and gently rub it around the chin area.
- Give yourself a massage starting from the bottom of the neck to the chin area.
- Do this for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Leave the oil on the neck for 8 to 10 hours.
- Repeat this daily until you see the improvement.
17.) Mind and Shoulder Exercise
This is one of the easiest ways to lose neck fat. You don’t need any specific time and place to do this exercise. Here are the detailed instructions that you need to follow for this exercise.
- Move the mind towards the shoulder in the left side.
- Now, move the mind in the lower direction so that it touches the shoulder.
- Don’t lift the shoulders and maintain this same position for atleast 2 minutes.
- Now, return to the initial position and repeat the exercise again.
- Repeat this exercise 3 times daily to reduce neck fat naturally.
18.) Egg Whites to Get Rid of Neck Fat
The skin tightening effect of egg whites will help you to get rid of neck fat. The best thing about this remedy is that it has no side effects. Plus, it is also very good for the skin and health. Follow the steps given below to get amazing results.
- Whip two egg whites and add one tablespoon of milk.
- Mix one tablespoon each of lemon juice and honey.
- Mix few drops of peppermint oil.
- Coat your neck and chin area with this mixture.
- Let it stay for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash off your face with lukewarm water.
- Pat your skin dry and do this once daily to get best results.
19.) Glycerin to Reduce Neck Fat
This is one of the best home remedies to lose neck fat and reduce double chin. Follow the steps given below to get quick results.
- In one tablespoon of glycerin, add one-half tablespoon of Epsom salt.
- Add a few drops of peppermint oil and mix the mixture well.
- With the help of a cotton ball, apply this mixture on the chin and neck area.
- Leave this mixture on the skin for several minutes so that it gets absorbed completely.
- Rinse off the mixture with cool water.
- Repeat this 5 times a week to get promising results.
20.) Exercise to Tone Your Neck
If you tone the muscles of the neck, then your overall appearance will improve. Simple exercises can make your neck muscles more defined. It will stop the skin around the neck from sagging. The best thing about these exercises is that you don’t need any equipment and you can do them anytime and anywhere. Follow the instructions given below and feel the results.
Stand up in the straight position and move your neck in an upward direction. Keep your eyes fixed on the ceiling and mouth closed. Tilt your neck in the backward direction and do a chewing action. Do this for 30 seconds and return to your original position. Repeat this two times a day to see effective results.
Stand in a straight position and close your mouth tightly. Widen your mouth as much as possible. Tilt your head in backward direction and remain in this position for 30 seconds. Repeat this atleast 3 times to see the effectiveness.
Sit in an upright position and open your mouth as wide as you can. With the bottom lip, cover the bottom of the teeth. Maintain this position. Expand and contract the lower jaw 15 to 20 times. This is a great exercise to lose neck fat fast.
Stand straight and tilt your head in a backward direction. Keep your eyes focused on the ceiling. Keep the position of your lips as if you are kissing. Maintain this position for about 5 to 10 seconds. Return to your original position and repeat this exercise atleast 10 to 15 times. It is a great exercise to get effective results.
21.) Vitamin E to Get Rid of Neck Fat
Consuming lots of vitamin E will help you to get rid of neck fat. It not only increases the skin elasticity but is also good for the overall health of the skin. All you need to do is include lots of vitamin E rich foods in your diet. You can even take a vitamin E supplement. But its better you consult a doctor before taking a particular dosage. Here is a list of foods rich in vitamin E.
- Dairy products
- Brown Rice
- Green leafy vegetables
- Wheat germ oil
22.) Melon to Reduce Neck Fat
This is one of the best home remedies to reduce neck fat. It tones the skin and flushes out the toxins from the body. This will help in reducing weight. Follow the steps given below and reduce your neck fat.
- With the help of a cotton ball, apply fresh melon juice on the chin and neck area.
- Make sure you massage the area well with this juice.
- Wash the area with normal water after 15 to 20 minutes.
- You can even combine melon juice with apple juice. Massage this combination around the jawline. This combination will increase the effectiveness of this remedy.
Tips to Reduce Neck Fat:
- Avoid eating extra calories in your diet. Drink lots of water to stay hydrated. This will reduce water retention, thus reducing the puffiness of the face.
- Include weight training and cardio exercises in your daily workout.
- Avoid eating fatty foods. Include food items rich in fiber to maintain a good digestion system.
- While eating food or working, sit in a straight position. Make sure your head is up and your neck is erect.
- Eat foods rich in water content such as melons, celery, lettuce and cucumbers.
- Limit the consumption of carbonated drinks, tea, alcohol and coffee.