Word terror is always associated with a tumor. Any person may get frightened when he/she come to know that they are suffering from a tumor. Well, Fibroids are one such type of tumors that get developed inside or outside the lining of woman’s uterus. But, this type of tumor is not a matter of big concern as it is non-cancerous (benign). Fibroids are also referred as uterine Fibroids, Myomas or Fibromyomas. Usually, in the critical conditions, they may become quite larger in the size. There is not as such shape and size of Fibroids. It gets developed among the age group of 30-50 years of women. It affects obese females more than women with a normal weight. Please go through the article for home remedies for Fibroids treatment.
Symptoms of Fibroids:
Fibroids show very mild symptoms or nothing at all. In women, who do feel some of these symptoms are as follows:
- Urination at frequent intervals of time
- Rectal Pain
- Lower back or stomach ache
- Large Fibroids may even make the woman appear pregnant
- You will also sense a painful experience at the time of intercourse
- Heavy bleeding with blood clots at the time of periods
Causes of Fibroids:
- Causes of Fibroids:
- Home Remedies for Fibroids Treatment:
- 1.) Chasteberry to Treat Fibroids
- 2.) Milk Thistle for Fibroids Treatment
- 3.) Apply Castor Oil Pack to Cure Fibroids
- 4.) Dandelion to Avoid Fibroids
- 5.) Milk to Treat Fibroids
- 6.) Green Tea for Fibroids Treatment
- 7.) Start Eating Food Rich in Fibers
- 8.) Add Fishes in Your Diet
- 9.) Burdock Root Tea For Fibroids Treatment
- 10.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Fibroids
It is unclear why Fibroids get developed in our bodies, but some of the factors that influence their development are:
The ovaries produce estrogen and progesterone in our body. They cause the regeneration of the uterine lining in each menstrual cycle that may encourage the growth of Fibroids in our body.
2.) Family History:
It can be developed due to a genetic factor. If any of your ancestor or members of your family has a history of this type of condition, then it may be passed on to you from them.
Due to pregnancy, the production of estrogen and progesterone increases in our body. And because of this, the risk of getting fibroid will increase rapidly.
Where may Fibroids Grow?
The Fibroids basically grow in the uterus wall. They are classified into three major categories based on the locations where they grow usually.
- Submucosal: In this case the Fibroids are developed into the urine cavity.
- Intramural: In this case the Fibroids grow on the walls of the uterus.
- Subserosal: In this case Fibroids gets developed outside the wall of the uterus.
Can Fibroids Turn into Cancer?
Well, this case is very rare. It occurs in one case out of 1000 cases. In general, Fibroids are non-cancerous. There is no evidence that having Fibroids will increase the risk of developing cancerous fibroid. The women cannot get another type of cancer in their uterus if they have Fibroids.
Home Remedies for Fibroids Treatment:
It is easy to treat this problem, as there are several home remedies for Fibroids that help in boosting the healing process by speeding up your recovery.
1.) Chasteberry to Treat Fibroids
It is also referred as Vitex Agnus-Castus, is a native of Southern Europe and the Mediterranean areas. It is an amazing herb that maintains the hormonal imbalance in our body. It also lowers the estrogen levels in our body. It contains the anti-inflammatory qualities that help in reducing the inflammation. Just take 25 to 30 drops of chaste berry at least 3-4 times a day. It is one of the best home remedies for Fibroids.
Tip: It helps in regulating the menstruation and blood flow, but it may also reduce the efficiency of birth control pills.
2.) Milk Thistle for Fibroids Treatment
This herb increases the metabolism in your body by getting rid of excessive estrogen. The biggest factor that contributes to the growth of Fibroids in our body is the formation of estrogen. Though, this hormone excites the cells to release the growth elements in our body, which in turn contribute to the growth of Fibroids. Just consume 10 to 25 drops of this herb at least 3-4 times a day. It is one of the most effective home remedies for Fibroids.
3.) Apply Castor Oil Pack to Cure Fibroids
It is one of the best home remedies for Fibroids. Applying castor oil on the abdomen helps in stimulating the circulatory systems of our body. It also stimulates the lymphatic system by increasing the production of lymphocytes that are basically the disease-fighting cells in our body. They help in eliminating the toxin from our body. These toxins in the body are the major reasons for the fibroid development. Therefore, castor oil plays an important role to cure fibroid. It also contains the anti-inflammatory properties due to the presence of ricinoleic acid in the contents.
Apply the following home remedies for Fibroids:
- Soak a cotton or wool flannel in castor oil.
- Place it on your abdomen.
- Cover it up with the help of plastic wrap.
- Also, place a hot water bottle or heating pad on it.
- You may cover it with some old cloth.
- Leave it for about one hour.
- Repeat this process for 3-4 times a week for a month, until you yourself don’t experience the improvements.
4.) Dandelion to Avoid Fibroids
It is believed that the poor functioning of the liver cannot eliminate the excessive hormones from our body. All this contributes to the formation of Fibroids. Dandelion helps in removing the toxins from the liver and also clears the excessive estrogen from our body.
- Just boil three tablespoons of dandelion root in three cups of water.
- Boil it slowly for 15 minutes.
- Drink this tea, at least, three times a day.
- It is of the best home remedies for Fibroids.
5.) Milk to Treat Fibroids
Researchers believed that black women who drink and eat dairy products four times or more in a day have 30 percent of the lesser risk of uterine Fibroids, as compared to those who consumed it at least once a day. All this has been feasible just because of the presence of calcium in dairy products that helps in reducing the cell proliferation. You may also add milk with blackstrap molasses that helps in treating the problem of anemia. Just add one spoon of black strap molasses in warm milk and drink it once or twice a day on a regular basis.
Note: Please consume the foods like beef, red meat, and dairy products in a limit, because it can increase the estrogen levels in our body that can lead to the hormonal imbalance in it.
6.) Green Tea for Fibroids Treatment
Green tea is one of the best home remedies for Fibroids. It contains a compound known as Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) that contains anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and anti-proliferative properties. It also helps in inhibiting the growth and size of Fibroids. Drink two or three cups of green tea on a regular basis to treat the problem of Fibroids. You may even start eating two 400mg green tea capsules daily for several months to cure Fibroids.
7.) Start Eating Food Rich in Fibers
It is believed that certain foods if added to your diet are considered very helpful in treating Fibroids. The foods rich in fibers are helpful in removing the Fibroids by regulating the estrogen levels in our body. It helps in flushing out the toxins and estrogen from our body. The foods which are rich in fibers are grains, vegetables, fruits like oranges, pulses, cereals, beans and whole grains. So, add them to your diet to get rid of Fibroids. It is one of the best home remedies for Fibroids.
8.) Add Fishes in Your Diet
Though, it is recommended to avoid red meat and other protein rich foods in our diet, if you have Fibroids. But, fish is one of the best home remedies for Fibroids. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help in decreasing inflammation. It also helps in reducing the pain to a great extent. So add fishes like salmon, tuna and much more in your diet to treat Fibroids.
9.) Burdock Root Tea For Fibroids Treatment
This tea is one of the most beneficial home remedies for Fibroids. It improves the liver’s ability to maintain the estrogen levels. It is high in lignan apigenin that in turn helps in reducing the size of the Fibroids. It prevents the growth of Fibroids in the uterus as well.
- Just add one teaspoon of dry burdock root in one cup of boiling water.
- Steep it for 10-15 minutes.
- Filter it once the tea is prepared.
- Consume it at least 3 times a day on a regular basis.
- It is one of the most effective home remedies for Fibroids.
10.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Fibroids
It is one of the best remedies for Fibroids. It helps in removing the toxins from our bodies. It also aids in shrinking the fibroid tumors. It even helps in reducing the weight by reducing the fat from our body.
- Just add one spoon of apple cider vinegar in water.
- Drink it daily on a regular basis.
- You can even add one tablespoon of blackstrap molasses or natural sweeteners to increase the taste of it.
Questions You must Ask a Doctor if You have Fibroids:
Here are few important questions that you must ask your doctor if you have Fibroids.
- How many Fibroids, I am having?
- What are the sizes of Fibroids?
- Where does Fibroids are located?
- How shall I know that Fibroids are growing rapidly?
- What problems may I face due to Fibroids?
- What is the treatment for it?
- What are your views regarding treating the Fibroids through hysterectomy?
In life, you may encounter several problems and defeat as well, but there are several ways to get rid of such situations. You may get uncertain and confused when the first time you heard about the fibroid tumor. But now you don’t need to worry much as there are several home remedies for Fibroids. So, stand strong with full determination and beat this problem.