After writing, how to get rid of cockroaches?, how to get rid of bed bugs?, and how to get rid of fruit flies?, we are now writing the best ways to ill fleas naturally. If you are getting more and more fleas around the house but, don’t want chemicals treatment on your pet, here are some less harsh ways to kill fleas naturally. The wingless, creepy insects known as fleas can make your home life miserable. Fleas love to live on hot vertebrates and thus your pets like dogs, rabbits, cats and in fact, even you can be their guest. The reason behind vast presence in your house is the eggs of fleas that can get dropped anywhere in your house.
These eggs then turn finally into fleas. What’s irritating is that flea eggs can remain live for over a year and this is the reason why you need to have a regular watch and clean your home frequently. There are different products available in the market to kill fleas but all those are chemical based which you cannot apply on your pets because this will harm their sensitive skin. Here in this article, we have discussed some effective ways to kill fleas naturally read below to them.
Best Ways to Kill Fleas Naturally:
- Best Ways to Kill Fleas Naturally:
- 1.) Wash the Pet’s Bedding to Kill Fleas Naturally
- 2.) Clean Your House to Kill Fleas Naturally
- 3.) Use Vacuum Cleanser to Kill Fleas Naturally
- 4.) Clean the Garden Area to Kill Fleas Naturally
- 5.) Clean Your Pet to Kill Fleas Naturally
- 6.) Herbal Dip to Kill Fleas Naturally
- 7.) A Flea Comb to Kill Fleas Naturally
- 8.) A Trap to Kill Fleas Naturally
- 9.) A Citrus Spray to Kill Fleas Naturally
- 10.) Make Vinegar Spray to Kill Fleas Naturally
- 11.) Appel Cider Vinegar to Kill Fleas Naturally
- 12.) Coconut Oil to Kill Fleas Naturally
1.) Wash the Pet’s Bedding to Kill Fleas Naturally
Clean all the bedding or the things upon which the pet likely and regularly lie or sleep on. This is one of the best prevention for fleas. Keeping the pet and its surrounding clean will avoid the fleas. So try to keep the bedding in the dryer, for 15 or 20 minutes in a hot dryer this will help to kill fleas naturally, it will also kill their eggs. Regularly wash the bed of your pet and give a bath. This s one of the best ways to get rid of fleas fast.
2.) Clean Your House to Kill Fleas Naturally
Keep all your surrounding clean. Clean every corner carefully to find the fleas in your house. You can easily get rid of fleas naturally. Cleaning every corner of your house is very essential because you never know whether it is inside your old shoes or beside the table. So do it carefully.
3.) Use Vacuum Cleanser to Kill Fleas Naturally
After cleaning and dusting every corner of your house, it is time to take help of vacuum cleaner. Try to use vacuum especially in areas that don’t get exposure to sunlight. Few minutes before vacuuming the carpets, sprinkle little amount of salt.
- Avoid pets to walk on the carpet when you are vacuuming, as they might get some fleas on their paws. If the pet walks on the carpet, use baking soda when working it into the back of the carpet so it doesn’t get on your pet’s paws.
- When the vacuum bag is full, seal it tightly in a plastic bag and put it in a covered dustbin, preferably outside. Otherwise, it can crawl out.
4.) Clean the Garden Area to Kill Fleas Naturally
Clean the garden area thoroughly where your pet hang out regularly. This is the main reason how they enter your house. Trim lawns and weeds. These fleas any cool, moist dark spots to sunlight, or keep your pet very away from moist spots.
5.) Clean Your Pet to Kill Fleas Naturally
Give your pet a bath regularly. Use any gentle shampoo, wash the neck are first so that the fleas don’t runs up to the head while you are giving the bath. This will make several fleas come off and float around in the water. The reason for using shampoo is it contains acid that helps to kill fleas naturally. It is more preferable to use shampoo while giving bath to your pet.
6.) Herbal Dip to Kill Fleas Naturally
This herbal dip can help you a lot to get rid of fleas naturally all you have to do is follow the simple instruction mention below:
- Take 2 cups of fresh rosemary leaves. Add them to 2 halves of water. Boil for 30 minutes.
- Strain the liquid, remove the leaves and mix it with a gallon of warm water.
- Pour this over the pet until saturated. Do not rinse it off, but allow your pet to dry.
7.) A Flea Comb to Kill Fleas Naturally
After bath when your pet is dry, utilize an insect brush that is particularly intended to evacuate bugs so as to dispose of ones that remain. Use the brush everywhere on their skin. Make sure you do it in the morning so that you get to see where it is on the floor. After brushing make sure you clean the area well.
8.) A Trap to Kill Fleas Naturally
Take the pet’s restraint or neckerchief and put on drops of Eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil, citronella, lavender, or geranium. This should be done week after week.
- Do not utilize key oils on felines! While felines are greatly touchy to Eucalyptus and tea tree oils, a feline’s capacity to metabolize any key oils breathed in, ingested or consumed through skin is thought to be feeble and there is dependably a danger of over-burdening a feline’s framework.
- With tea tree oil, be particularly cautious to utilize items with 1% or less of this crucial oil. It can bring about sickness, spewing and ought to be utilized with alert. With this oil, more is worse.
9.) A Citrus Spray to Kill Fleas Naturally
Cut a lemon, add it to a half quart of water and boil it to a breaking point. Give it a chance to sit overnight so that it cools down. In the morning, shower it onto zones where you think insects hang out and rub it all over your pet. Try not to splash, this will help a lot to get rid of fleas. Do this once per month to battle bugs. Try not to utilize a great amount when you start, and watch out the positive changes after a week.
10.) Make Vinegar Spray to Kill Fleas Naturally
In a splash container, take 1/4 refined white vinegar into 3/4 water. In case that you need, you can likewise include 1 tablespoon of dish cleaner to make it a perfect solution to kill fleas. This blend makes a protected cleaner for your counters and surfaces. It is additionally an extremely viable bug remover from the majority of your fabrics. Splash it a few times per week on your fabrics and your insect issue will be over.
11.) Appel Cider Vinegar to Kill Fleas Naturally
Apple cider vinegar is very effective remedy to treat various health problems of your dog. It contains anti-bacterial, detoxifying and anti-fungal feature. That ensures the over health of your dog like it is good for the skin, for healthy joints, for digestion. This can also be used effectively to eliminate fleas by preparing a spray. It is very simple to make this spray use 50% apple cider vinegar and mix it with 50% water. Take a spray bottle and fill it with the mixture and spray.
- Use 50% apple cider vinegar and mix it with 50% water. Take a spray bottle and fill it with the mixture and spray
- Take a spray bottle and fill it with the mixture spray. Spray at your dog’s coat, makes sure you avoid the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- You can also spray its bedding to avoid flea. This is one of the best way to remove fleas from your pets.
12.) Coconut Oil to Kill Fleas Naturally
Coconut oil has many health benefits for dogs. Coconut oil helps in taking care of dogs digestion, skin, immune systems and metabolic function. It further helps to make their bone and brain strong and healthy. Like we humans, your dog can also have coconut oil. Coconut oil is known for its anti-septic, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties and is very good for dogs. Coconut oil is very effective in killing bacteria, viruses, yeasts, and fungi, your pet may react negatively to the detox aspect of consuming coconut oil.
There are several signs of detoxing like it includes lethargy, headaches, flu-like symptoms, and diarrhea. The anti-fungal property of coconut oil helps to remove the allergies and all types of bacterial attacks. Pet are very much prone to these fungal attacks and allergies. So, coconut oil for dogs is very essential. It effectively helps to prevent and treats fungal infections.You can even mix 3 to 4 spoons of coconut oil in water and give a bath to your dogs.