If your hair are not stronger, then they will break like anything. Every time you comb your hair and you get a lump of it, how do you feel? Sometimes it becomes really very important to maintain the growth of hair. Beautiful and stronger hair not only enhances your personality, but they also add more charm to your beauty. So, it is very important to have thicker hair, if your hair is thinning gradually. If you don’t want to look bald, then take this problem of thinning hair seriously. Well, you need not worry much as there are various ways to make your hair thicker. Just follow them on a regular basis and get thicker and stronger hair.
Few Causes of Thinning Hair and Hair Loss:
Before we move ahead towards understanding various ways to make your hair thicker. Let us understand the causes of thinning hair. Your hair breaks adversely due various factors. Here are some of the causes of hair loss and thinning hair. So, have a look towards it, just to understand the reasons that why your hair is falling.
- Physical Stress
- Having an excessive amount of vitamin A nutrient in the body
- Protein Deficiency
- Emotional Stress
- Vitamin B deficiency
- Consuming anti-depressants medicine
- Any kind of physical stress like car accident or physical trauma may cause hair loss
Ways to Make Your Hair Thicker:
Here are some of the ways that you may follow to make your hair thicker. These natural treatments can be used easily at home. So, follow these remedies to make your hair thicker.
1.) Apply Eggs to Make Your Hair Thicker
To make your hair stronger and thicker, it is very important to treat them with protein. The egg is the best ingredient for your hair that can make them thicker and stronger like anything. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Depending on the length of your hair, take 1 or 2 eggs and break it. Mix it and apply egg on the wet hair and allow it to sit on your hair for 30 minutes. After this, just wash your hair with shampoo and lukewarm water. You may use this natural treatment 1-2 times in a week.
- Another alternative way is to mix together one tablespoon of a hair oil of your choice with one egg yolk. Also, add 2 tablespoons of water in the mixture. Now, massage your scalp thoroughly using this mixture. Follow this remedy once a week to make your hair thicker.
2.) Use Fenugreek Seeds to Make your Hair Thicker
Fenugreek seeds can prevent hair loss effectively. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take water in a container and soak 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in it for 8 – 10 hours. After this, just grind these soaked seeds to prepare a fine paste. You may also mix two teaspoons of coconut milk in this paste. Now, apply this paste on the scalp thoroughly and allow it to sit on your hair for about 30 minutes. At last just wash it off with water. It can even prevent the dryer scalp, so apply this remedy once in a week to make your hair thicker.
- Another alternate way is to use fenugreek seeds soaked in water overnight as a hair rinse. This will improve the growth of your hair.
3.) Massage Your Hair With Olive Oil
Olive oil not only gives you soft hair, but it also gives a lot of strength to it. It can make your hair stronger and thicker. To use this remedy follow these steps:
- Massage your hair and scalp with warm olive oil. After this, leave it on your scalp for at least 30 to 45 minutes. At last, just wash off your hair with a mild shampoo. To get the best a results, just massage your hair with olive oil at night before going to bed and rinse your hair next day in the morning.
- Another alternate way is to mix olive oil with the little amount of honey. Now, apply this mixture of honey and olive oil on your hair thoroughly. Leave this mixture on your hair for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off with water.
4.) Maintain a Healthy Diet
Both internal and external factors affect the growth of your hair. Hence, it is really very important to maintain a proper diet for hair growth. You need to focus on your diet as well if you want to have thicker hair. It is very important to maintain a healthy diet and avoid the foods that trigger growth hormones in your body. So, consume foods that are high in vitamins, minerals and various nutrients. Also, eat foods that are high in vitamin B nutrient and protein, as they are really very important nutrients used to make your hair thicker and strong.
5.) Use Indian Gooseberry To Make Your Hair Thicker
Indian Gooseberry contains various properties like anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant and exfoliating properties. It maintains the growth of hair and keep them strong. You can apply Indian Gooseberry through following ways:
- Take two tablespoons of coconut oil and mix one tablespoon of Indian gooseberry in it. Now, heat it effectively. After this, strain this oil and massage with this oil on your scalp especially before going to bed. Next morning, wash your hair with shampoo. Apply this remedy once in a week.
- Another alternate way is to mix one and a half cup of Indian gooseberry powder with one-fourth cup of warm water. Steep this mixture for 10 minutes. Now, apply this mixture on your hair and leave it for 15-20 minutes, before rinsing it off with water.
6.) Apply Aloe Vera to Make Your Hair Thicker
Aloe Vera helps in restoring the pH scale of your hair. It can even make your hair soft due to the great moisturizing properties present inside it. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take one or two Aloe Vera leaves and extract gel from it. Rub this gel on your scalp effectively. Now, allow this gel to sit on your hair for 30 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water. Apply this remedy once or twice in a week on a regular basis to get thicker hair.
- Another alternate way is to mix 2 teaspoons of coconut milk with Aloe Vera gel. Mix it well and apply it to your scalp directly. Leave this solution on your hair for half an hour before rinsing it off with water and shampoo. Repeat this remedy 1-2 times in a week.
- Also, start consuming one tablespoon of Aloe Vera juice on an empty stomach. Drink it on a regular basis to make your hair thicker.
7.) Eat Green Vegetables to Make Your Hair Thicker
Eating green vegetables is a good treatment for any kind of health problems. Most of us do not like eating green veggies, but nothing in this world can provide more health benefits than consuming green vegetables. Green vegetables contain abundant content of iron which is extremely necessary for boosting your hair growth. Green vegetables are also a great source of iron, so consume them on a regular basis to make your hair thicker naturally.
8.) Use Flax Seeds to Make Your Hair Thicker
- Just soak one-fourth cup of flaxseeds in water overnight. In the morning, just boil these flaxseeds in two cups of water at high temperature. Stir this solution well while boiling. Turn of heat when this mixture turns into the foamy texture like a jelly. You may also add few drops of essential oil in this solution.
- This gel is best for the curly hair. Apply it on your hair to make it thicker.
9.) Apply Castor Oil to Make Your Hair Thicker
Massage your hair with cold-pressed castor oil to make your hair thicker. This oil has high viscosity, it prepare a thick coating on your hair that protects your hair against hair fall. Moreover, it is also high in vitamin E and fatty acids that are very important nutrients for hair growth. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Heat equal parts of castor oil and coconut oil together.
- Apply it on your head and massage your scalp in circular motions.
- After this, just comb your hair to distribute the oil all over your hair. It is the great way to remove tangles.
- Also, don’t forget to cover your hair with a moistened towel dipped in warm water.
- Leave it on for about one hour and then clean your hair with shampoo.
- Follow this remedy once in a day to get thick hair.
10.) Eat Protein Rich Foods
Our hair is formed with the protein known as keratin. So, start eating protein-rich foods like chicken, lamb and meat to maintain the proper content of protein in your body. Also, eat eggs and kidney beans and add these foods to your diet to make your hair thicker and stronger.
Few Tips to Get Thicker Hair:
Here are few tips that you may follow to get thicker hair naturally.
- Use the right way of washing your hair. It is really important to rethink the ways you wash your hair. Keep a look on how often you wash your hair. Understand your hair type and use the right kind of hair products according to it. Always use cold water to wash your hair instead of using hot water as it causes a lot of damage to your hair.
- Maintain a balanced diet and eat and nutritious foods. They help a lot in maintaining the health of your hair. Your diet plays a major role in maintaining the health of your hair.
- Massage you hair scalp with essential oils every week.
- Also, instead of going for regular washing, just wash your hair on alternate days.