In this article, we will talk about the ways to get over a stomach ache. All of us at some point of our lives have experienced stomach pain. The sharp knot like feeling in the stomach is something which can leave even the strongest of people in tears. The worse part about stomach ache is that it is difficult to diagnose the cause of the same for there are several essential organs present around that area. The causes of the condition are so many that we could write a whole article on it.
We all know, it sucks. So to provide you relief and to help you get over a stomach ache, we present to you one of the remedies. Before we begin, let’s have a brief idea about the result of the what is leading to it.
Causes of Stomach Ache:
- Indigestion problems.
- Gas formation in the stomach.
- Gall Stones
- Infection or allergy in the digestive system.
- Inflammation of the pancreas
- Endometriosis problem in women
- Problems with the thyroid gland
- Intolerance to dairy products
- Parasites in the stomach
- Acidity in the stomach.
- Ulcers formation.
- Infection in the appendicitis or its bursting
- Stress, Anxiety and Depression.
- Cancer (In rare cases)
Ways to Get Over a Stomach Ache:
- Ways to Get Over a Stomach Ache:
- 1.) Warm Compress to Get Over a Stomach Ache
- 2.) Ginger Tea to Get Over a Stomach Ache
- 3.) Baking Soda to Get Over a Stomach Ache
- 4.) Lemon to Get Over a Stomach Ache
- 5.) Yogurt to Get Over a Stomach Ache
- 6.) Peppermint to Get Over a Stomach Ache
- 7.) Aloe Vera to Get Over a Stomach Ache
- 8.) Rosemary Oil to Get Over a Stomach Ache
- 9.) Pomegranate Seeds to Get Over a Stomach Ache
- 10.) Take Rest to Get Over a Stomach Ache
1.) Warm Compress to Get Over a Stomach Ache
Heating is one of the best remedies for all kinds of pain. Heating distorts the sensation of pain by relaxing the area and muscle associated with the same. It is as beneficial in treating stomach ache as other forms of pain. For this treatment all you have to do is to follow the steps below:
- Take a warm bottle or a cloth dipped in lukewarm water.
- Apply the warm compress item on the area around your stomach.
- Keep it there till the time it does not cool down.
- Start the treatment again till the pain subsides.
2.) Ginger Tea to Get Over a Stomach Ache
Ginger is one herb that has three in one quality. It is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant in nature which makes it a perfect remedy for all kinds of health problem. It is a known fact how ginger can help relieve the pain in your belly. To make sure you make its full use, it is advised that you add ginger as part of the cooking. You can also eat raw ginger if you can really bear the strong taste. Another alternative is to prepare ginger tea by boiling fresh cloves of ginger in hot water.
3.) Baking Soda to Get Over a Stomach Ache
Baking soda is especially effective for people suffering from acidity problems. Acidity occurs when the acid levels in the body are higher. When you consume baking soda it helps lower down the pH levels of the body to the neutral levels. To use baking soda to get rid of a stomach ache, all you have to do is:
- Mix 1 tsp of baking soda in water.
- Stir it well and consume immediately.
- There will be an instant relief.
4.) Lemon to Get Over a Stomach Ache
One of the most easily available remedy in the comfort of your homes has to be lemons. Lemons are not only tangy, they also have many essential nutrients. It can even help relieve your stomach pain in less time than you can imagine. It is antibacterial and can get rid of all the bad bacteria present in your body. To use it, all you have to is:
- Squeeze some lemons and collect their juice.
- Mix the juice in warm water and add honey to the mixture.
- Drink it several times in a day and you are good to go.
5.) Yogurt to Get Over a Stomach Ache
Even though consuming dairy products during any kind of digestive problem is a strict no-no, yogurt is an exception. Yogurt is a natural probiotic drink which is full of good bacteria. The bacteria in the probiotics are healthy for your gut and can help relieve the pain sensation. This is especially effective for people suffering from indigestion or diarrhea. You can either consume it directly or can mix it with rice and have it. The pain will disappear in no time. It is also suggested to add yogurt as part of your daily diet to be free of digestive problems forever.
6.) Peppermint to Get Over a Stomach Ache
Peppermint is commonly used in toothpaste for bacteria removal. I hope you get the idea, for it is effective against the bacteria in your stomach as well. To use peppermint to get over a stomach ache, follow the steps below:
- Chew some peppermint leaves, till the pain subsides.
- Boil some water and put some peppermint leaves in it by simply preparing peppermint tea.
- Drink the tea 2 – 3 time in a day.
7.) Aloe Vera to Get Over a Stomach Ache
Aloe vera is a holistic remedy for all your stomach problems. No matter if you are suffering from constipation or diarrhea, it will make sure that the condition does not bother you. While many don’t like the taste and some are allergic, make sure you are not one of them. To use aloe vera to get rid of the problem, follow the steps below:
- You can either drink aloe vera juice for some days till you don’t feel relieved.
- You can also apply the aloe vera solution on your tummy.
- Both ways it will work for you.
8.) Rosemary Oil to Get Over a Stomach Ache
This one is an instant pain reliever. Derived from the rosemary bush, this is one among the top essential oils. To cure your stomach ache using rosemary oil, just follow the simple steps below:
- Add rosemary oil generously in a tub of warm water.
- Immerse your body in the solution for at least 15 – 20 minutes.
- You will be relieved instantly.
9.) Pomegranate Seeds to Get Over a Stomach Ache
The seeds of the pomegranate fruit are still used in many remote locations to treat the stomach pain. The natural remedial qualities of this wonder fruit are still to be researched, but you should still give it a try. You can either consume it directly or can add some salt and pepper to enhance the taste.
10.) Take Rest to Get Over a Stomach Ache
This may not include any complicated preparations or mixtures, but resting is still the best remedy for stomach ache. Sometimes, all your body needs is some time to recover from the trauma. Therefore, it is your responsibility to give it that requisite time. Take a small nap or just lie in some quiet, low lit area corner. You might nor even realize and the sensation of pain may disappear.