In this article we will discuss about how to make bigger lips. You can get bigger lips without having to deal with risky medical treatment. Below are some of the methods which will help youget desired results. There are also some exercises suggested below to make your lips bigger naturally and fast.
To get the lips of your desire, you have to be persistent and do your exercises regularly for at least a month. After that, continue to do this 3 times a week which will help you tone up your facial muscles, that most of us usually don’t do on regular basis. Below are some of the exercises and methods to make your lips bigger and fuller.
Exercises and Methods to Get Bigger Lips Naturally
- Exercises and Methods to Get Bigger Lips Naturally
- 1.) Whistle to Get Bigger Lips
- 2.) Smile and Kiss Technique to Have Fuller Lips
- 3.) Move Your Lips from Side to Side and Rotate
- 4.) Lip Press Exercise for Fuller Lips
- 5.) Cinnamon Essential Oil for Fuller Lips
- 6.) Peppermint Essential Oil to Get Bigger Lips Naturally
- 7.) Cayenne Pepper Essential Oil to Make Bigger Lips
- 8.) Exfoliate to Get Bigger Lips
- 9.) Make Up to Make Bigger Lips
- 10.) Lip Augmentation to Make Bigger Lips
- 11.) Drink Water to Make Bigger Lips
- 12.) Follow these Tips to Make Bigger Lips
- 13.) Honey to Make Your Lips Bigger
- 14.) Massage to Make Your Lips Bigger
- 15.) Toothpaste to Make Your Lips Look Fuller
- 16.) Clove Oil to Make Your Lips Bigger
- 17.) Brush and Flake to Make Your Lips Bigger
- 18.) Artificial Ways to Get Fuller Lips
1.) Whistle to Get Bigger Lips
Men and women who play musical wind instruments tend to have bigger and fuller lips indeed. It is because they constantly use their lip muscles to play and practice their instruments. This is one of the simplest ways to get the similar results. To ease up the process:
- Choose some of your favorite melodies and whistle them for about 5-10 minutes daily.
- Whistle as loud and as strong as you can.
- This way you will build up your facial muscles and get plumper lips naturally.
2.) Smile and Kiss Technique to Have Fuller Lips
This is another exceptional exercise to make your lips bigger.
- Just keep your lips closed and try to smile as broadly as possible.
- Hold the smile like this for about 5 seconds or more.
- After 5 seconds, pucker and push your lips forward.
- Do it as if you are going to kiss someone.
- Again hold that pose for 5 seconds, then smile once again.
- Stretch your lip muscles as much as you can while doing it.
- Repeat this exercise 20 times daily.You can increase the repetition when you get used to it.
3.) Move Your Lips from Side to Side and Rotate
- Just press your lips together and move them to the left, as far as possible.
- Keep them stretched for about 5 seconds, then move your lips to the right and again wait for 5 seconds.
- Repeat this movement for about 15 times.
- Keep your mouth closed and push your lips out into a kiss.
- Rotate them gradually clockwise for 3 times, then repeat the motion anti-clockwise.
- Do 10 repetitions of this exercise daily.
4.) Lip Press Exercise for Fuller Lips
Lip press technique is also very helpful in getting bigger and thick lips. Here is how to do it.
- Simply press your lips together in a straight line.
- Form a resistance to this action by thinking that there’s something which is trying to stop you from pressing your lips together.
- Keep on holding your lips together against this resistance for about 5 – 10 seconds.
- Do this lips press exercise atleast 10 times daily.
5.) Cinnamon Essential Oil for Fuller Lips
Cinnamon essential oil is one of the finest ingredients of different over-the-counter lip plumpers. It helps stimulate your lips capillaries and promotes blood flow, giving your lips a fuller and rosier appearance. Cinnamon essential oil also helps in making lips softer.
- Add a small drop of cinnamon essential oil to your lip balm, or gloss.
- Apply it whenever you want your lips to appear more attractive and bigger.
- You might feel a slight tingling or burning sensation after applying this essential oil. But it will fade away quickly.
- Its application will leave your lips freshly scented and looking bigger, fuller and shinier naturally.
6.) Peppermint Essential Oil to Get Bigger Lips Naturally
Peppermint essential works in the same manner as the cinnamon oil. Peppermint oil enhances circulation and draws more blood to the surface of your lips. It make your lips to swell slightly and also gives a nice cooling effect.
Direction to Use Peppermint Essential Oil:
- Take 1 or 2 drops of peppermint essential oil and mix it with 1 tsp of petroleum jelly.
- Keep it with you daily and use it as your regular lip balm.
7.) Cayenne Pepper Essential Oil to Make Bigger Lips
Cayenne Pepper Essential Oil is another fine ingredient to make your lips bigger naturally.
- Take 1 or 2 drops of cayenne pepper essential oil and add it to your lip balm and use it daily.
- Otherwise, you can also make your own wonderful lip gloss at home by following below mentioned steps.
- Just Take 1 tbsp of coconut oil and mix it with 1 tsp of melted cocoa butter
- Add 20 drops of sweet almond oil.
- Finally, mix 2 drops of cayenne pepper essential oil to the mixture and mix it well.
- Now, you have a natural glossy lip plumper.
- Other than that, you can also take an extremely small amount of ground cayenne pepper and mix it with a little water and rub it onto your lips whenever you want them to look plumper.
- Remember not to exaggerate with cayenne pepper. The smallest quantity of cayenne pepper will increase your blood circulation in your lips, whereas larger amounts can burn a lot hence causing more damage than doing well.
8.) Exfoliate to Get Bigger Lips
Exfoliating your lips is another fine methodto make bigger lips. It is okay to do it once in a while if your lips are flaky and you need to apply lipstick. Otherwise, try not to exfoliate your lips more frequently. Exfoliation also helps lighten dark lips.
Direction for Exfoliation:
- Rub damp lips with the help of a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Gently massage the lips to remove the dead skin off your lips. Do this for about 20 seconds.
- This will make your lips swell up a little and, it might also cause them tobecome little dry.
- Other than a soft-bristle toothbrush, you can also exfoliate your lips with a wet washcloth or sugar.
- Although some dermatologists suggest not to exfoliate one’s lips, because over time this can cause them to become dry and chapped.
- Make sure you mosturise your lips after exfoliation so that the dryness could go away.
9.) Make Up to Make Bigger Lips
Make up is another easy, quick and safe method to make your lips appear big whenever and wherever you want. Here is the method to do it.
- Start with applying a concealer on your lips which will work as a canvas for you.
- You can choose to extend the concealer as far as you want depending length you want for your lips .
- Now, simply line your lips with the adarker shade lip pencil than your lipstick.
- Lining your lips is an excellent way to make your lips look larger and thicker.
- To make it appear natural, line the outer edges of your lips.
- Remember,Do not go too far outside the natural edges of your lips otherwise you may look like a joker.
- You can dab little highlighter on the center of your lips which will emphasis the center of your lips.
10.) Lip Augmentation to Make Bigger Lips
Augmentation is a comparatively a quick procedure which can be done in your doctor’s office within a couple of hours.
How it is done:
- This process require medical work and your lips will probably be numbed before the injections.
- Then, the doctor will line the areas where he/she will have to inject with fine needles.
- After the injections, ice can be applied to reduce the swelling and discomfort.
- You’ll be asked to avoid applying any products on your lips just after the procedure.
- Consult your doctor for suggestion on what’stoapply on your lips, and when and how it can be applied.
11.) Drink Water to Make Bigger Lips
- When you lack fuid in your body your lips tend to dry more often and than they look more thinner than than natural size.
- If you tend to face more hot climate than normal you need to drink water more water than normal to avoid dryness on your lips. Avoid consuming alcohol as it dehydrate your body rather than hydrating.
12.) Follow these Tips to Make Bigger Lips
- Exercise your lips daily.
- Aim for at least 10 minutes of lip exercises 1 to 2 times daily.
- Have patience as it can take up to a month for you to see a difference.
- You can take a photo and compare the result after a month.
- Browse instructional videos on lip-plumping exercises.
- Performing above mentioned exercise and with proper care of your lips. You will get the lips of your desire naturally.
13.) Honey to Make Your Lips Bigger
This is one of the amazing home remedies to make your lips bigger. It will make your lips look fuller naturally. The minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients present in honey make it a skin friendly choice. It lightens the skin on the lips. All you need to do is apply pure honey on your lips and let it sit for the next 10 minutes. Use a soft facial tissue to wipe it off. Now, apply a lip balm, put on your lipstick and then use a lip gloss for shinier, fuller and sexier lips. Another thing that you can do is cover your lips with a thin coat of honey and leave it overnight. It nourishes, hydrates and softens the lips for the whole day. It is a perfect choice for winters as it prevents the lips from drying.
14.) Massage to Make Your Lips Bigger
This is one of the best methods to get sexier and fuller lips. Massage increases the blood circulation because of which the lips look bigger and fuller. Here are some effective ways to massage the lips.
Lemon Juice to Make the Lips Look Bigger: This is one of the wonderful choices to get fuller lips. It will not only give you fuller lips but will also clean the dirt, oil or grease present on the lips. All you need to do is mix few drops of water in one tablespoon of lemon juice. Massage this lemon juice on your lips for a few minutes. Afterwards, let it sit on the lips for the next few minutes. Wipe it off with water. Doing this 2 to 3 times in a day will make your lips look fuller and sexier.
Ice to Get Fuller Lips: It is one of the easiest things to do if you want to make your lips look bigger. It not only makes the lips look fuller but also redder. If you have to rush to a party and you do not have much time, then ice massage is an excellent option. All you need to do is take a clean cloth and wrap a few ice cubes in it. Keep it or press this cloth against your lips. Make sure no corner is left and wait for a few seconds when you keep the ice on a particular area. Do this for atleast 10 minutes in a day.
Aloe Vera to Make Your Lips Look Bigger: It is one of the excellent choices to get hydrated, fuller and sexier lips. Aloe Vera is very popular and the first choice when it comes to skin beauty. It treats fine lines and makes the lips soft and fuller. All you need to do is take an Aloe Vera leaf and cut the sides to remove the thorns. Scoop out the gel from the leaf and massage it on your lips. After massaging for a few minutes, leave it for 5 minutes. Wipe it off with a facial tissue or water. The antioxidants in Aloe Vera make it a wonderful option for lips and skin.
15.) Toothpaste to Make Your Lips Look Fuller
This is one of the most effective methods to make your lips look fuller. This may irritate your lips a little but surely it will work and there are no side effects. It increases the blood circulation in the lips because of which lips look sexier and bigger. Toothpaste will also give your lips a pleasant and minty smell. Toothpaste with peppermint extract is the best option for fuller lips. All you need to do is dab some peppermint toothpaste on your lips. Rub it on the lips in circular motions for a few seconds. After a few minutes, wipe it off using a soft facial tissue.
16.) Clove Oil to Make Your Lips Bigger
This is one of the best oils to make your lips look bigger and sexier. It is a perfect choice to give your lips a natural pouty look. This beneficial oil naturally swells the lips. Follow the steps given below to get fuller lips.
- Mix few drops of olive oil with any other carrier oil.
- Evenly apply it on your lips. Make sure you do not leave any corner.
- Rub this oil on your lips for a few minutes.
- Let this oil sit on the lips for a few minutes so that the lips absorbs it well.
- Wash your lips using cold water.
- Repeat this method several times in a day to get fuller lips.
17.) Brush and Flake to Make Your Lips Bigger
This is one of the most effective methods to get fuller and sexier lips. Brushing the lips will remove the dead skin cells and make the lips soft and smooth. It also increases the blood circulation because of which lips look swelled and fuller. It is a perfect choice for fresh and plump lips. To get more effective results, apply some honey or Vaseline on the brush. It will make your lips even and smooth. Follow the steps given below to get fuller and plump lips.
- Apply some Vaseline on the lips 30 minutes before you start brushing.
- This will ensure that dead skin cells are removed efficiently.
- Take a soft bristle brush and rub it gently on your lips. Don’t be too hard on your lips.
- Rub your lips for not more than 60 seconds.
- Repeat this procedure twice or thrice a week to get fuller lips.
18.) Artificial Ways to Get Fuller Lips
There are a variety of artificial ways to get bigger and sexier lips. No doubt there are many home remedies to get fuller lips but if you want bigger lips permanently, then lip surgery or lip infection can a wonderful option. No doubt they are expensive but they will help you to get fuller and sexier lips. Here are some suggestions if you are going for lip injections.
Hyaluronic acid: This is one of those substances that is already present in the body. Therefore, it is the safest procedure to try.
Collagen: This was very popular once but after various studies it is now not widely used because of its side effects.
Fat Grafting: This is a process in which fat is transferred from any part of the body to the lips through liposuction. This method takes a long time to heal and is very invasive.
Tips for a Good Lip Shape
- Make sure your lips are always clean. There should be not dirt, dead skin cells or grease on the lips.
- Do regular lip exercises to maintain a good lip shape. It is easy and has long term benefits.
- Don’t bite your nails. It not only gives a bad lip shape but also looks unpleasant to the eyes.
- Use good quality makeup to make your lips look smooth, soft and in good shape.
- Do a lot of research and consult your doctor before going for any kind of medical procedure.