Gaining weight is very easy while losing it is a very difficult task. If you are getting tired by having diet supplements, weight loss pills, and some machines, but still not getting positive results as a weight loss. Then there is a great remedy to burn calories and lose weight without any effort. This article will help you to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss which will help you to lose weight.
Apple cider vinegar is well known as a natural treatment for many health problems. So it can also help you to lose weight. ACV contains pectin that controls your hunger. Due to having acetic acid in ACV it suppresses the production of body fat and promotes weight loss.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar:
- ACV suppresses your appetite and helps you to eat less and you look thinner.
- Apple cider vinegar has enzymes and organic that helps to increase your metabolism and enabling your body to burn fat
- Apple cider vinegar contains lots of fibers and potassium that keep your blood sugar low which is good for losing weight.
- Apple cider vinegar helps your body to burn calories and lower cholesterol.
- The natural antibiotic and antiseptic properties in apple cider vinegar helps to fight with bacteria.
- Apple cider vinegar contain acetic acid that helps to extract iron from food and iron helps to improve the flow of oxygen, enabling it to function properly.
- Apple cider vinegar helps in proper digestion and flush out all the toxins from the body.
Ways to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss:
Apple cider vinegar has many magical properties which will help to reduce weight. There are many ways to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss. These ways are mentioned below:
1.) Apple Cider Vinegar in Your Food for Weight Loss
- Adding apple cider vinegar in your food and drinks is the simplest way to lose weight.
- You can also swallow two tsp of raw and organic apple cider vinegar in every morning.
- Use it for many days until you see positive results.
2.) Water and Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
Drinking water daily helps to burn fat fast and naturally.
- Take 16 oz. a glass of water and add 2 tbsp of raw, organic apple cider vinegar into it.
- Drink it half an hour before having each meal.
- Another way, take 8 oz. glass of warm water, vegetable juice or fruit juice. Then, add 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar into it. Drink this solution 2 times a day.
- Both the solution will help to speed up your weight loss process.
3.) Honey and Green Tea with Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
- Green tea has antioxidant properties which help to increase your metabolism and control your appetite.
- Honey is effective for multiple ailments, but it is a powerful tool for losing weight.
- Make a freshly brewed green tea and add 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar and 2 tsp of honey into it. Then drink it 6 times a day.
4.) Honey, Garlic and Lemon Juice With Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
Garlic and lemon juice has many beneficial properties that helps to reduce weight naturally and fast.
- Combine altogether 2 tsp of organic apple cider vinegar, 2 tsp of raw honey, a pinch of cayenne pepper, a pinch of garlic juice and one tsp of lemon juice into a glass of water.
- Then drink this solution before each meal.
- This remedy will reduce your hunger, boost your immune system and speed up your metabolism.
5.) Honey With Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
- Add 3 tsp of raw, organic apple cider vinegar and 2 tsp of raw honey in a glass of water or chamomile tea.
- Drink this solution before having each meal. You can also add a pinch of cinnamon for extra flavor and sweetness.
- Another option is to take 8 oz. glass of warm water and add 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar and 1 tsp of raw honey into it. Drink it twice daily on an empty stomach for best results.
- Continue with this remedy until you get goal weight.
6.) Salad With Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
- For the salad, chop up 2 tomatoes, 2 cucumbers, and four spring onions and mix them in a bowl.
- For dressing, add 50 ml apple cider vinegar, 50 ml water, 2 tsp sugar, ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper.
- Put these dressings over your salad. Eat it daily for your weight loss results.
7.) Maple Syrup, Water and Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
- Take a glass of warm water or room temperature water and add 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar into it.
- For sweetening, add maple syrup to it. Drink this solution 2 to 3 times a day.
- An alternate method, make a cup of tea and add maple syrup and apple cider vinegar into it.
- Then after some days you will get slim body.
8.) Cinnamon Powder with Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
The cinnamon powder will reduce fat storage by suppressing the blood glucose.
- Take 8 to 12 oz. glasses of water and add 2 to 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar and 1 tsp of cinnamon powder into it. Drink this solution half an hour before each meal.
- Another way is to take 8 to 12 oz. distilled or filtered water and add 1 tbsp organic honey, 2 tbsp of raw, organic apple cider vinegar, half tsp of cinnamon and half tsp of lemon juice into it. Drink it 3 to 5 times daily before and between meals for losing weight.
9.) Apple Cider Vinegar Pills for Weight Loss
Apple cider vinegar pills has all the beneficial properties which is essential for losing weight.
- You can take apple cider vinegar tablets for weight loss.
- Take one pill (285 mg) a day for reducing weight.
- But be careful, don’t take these supplements in excess.
10.) Oolong Tea With Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
- Oolong tea plays a very important role in losing fat.
- Prepare a cup of oolong tea and add 1 tsp of raw, organic apple cider vinegar into it.
- Drink it daily before and after the meal for losing weight quickly.
Other Useful Tips:
- Doing exercise such as yoga, cardiovascular exercises, aerobics, jogging and walking daily helps to burn fast easily and effectively.
- Don’t use filtered and distilled apple cider vinegar. Always use raw, organic and unfiltered apple cider vinegar to lose weight.
- Don’t use apple cider vinegar in excess.
- Follow a healthy diet plan and drink lots of water to remove out all the toxins from the body.
- Don’t eat sugar, processed foods, white flour, fast food, high fructose and other high calorie drinks to reduce weight.
- Undiluted apple cider vinegar can cause indigestion, nausea, upset stomach and heart burn.