After writing, how to stop armpit sweating?, how to heal armpit rashes?, and home remedies for painful lumps in armpit, we are now writing the best home remedies for dark underarms treatment. Most of us love to go sleeveless at many times. Dark underarms can be uncomfortable and embarrassing especially, when you think of wearing a sleeveless outfit. This article concentrates on best effective home remedies to get rid of dark underarms. It not only is a channel to flaunt your toned and smooth arms but for few is a sign of confidence also. There are many reasons that lead to darkening of the underarms. Let us explain the causes before looking at the home remedies for dark underarms treatment.
What Causes Dark Underarms?
Most of you get rid of the hair under the arms. Removing hairs from underarms leaves a dark patch and it does not a pretty sight. Dead skin cells or minute hair are few causes, which can be blamed for patches. Dark patches or coloration of the skin in the underarms region is not a disease or medical condition. Dark underarms is the result of skin’s response to exposure to certain elements, like ultraviolet rays, deodorants. Some of the major causes of dark underarms are use of hair removing creams, shaving, sweating, dead skin cells, and excessive use of deodorants, which contain alcohol.
It is important to get rid of the dark shade and maintain one, which matches your skin tone. There are several products in the market which promise to do the same but rarely do the magic. So to save your hard earned money, here we present to you few best home remedies for whitening dark underarms naturally. You can easily remove this dark patches using simple home remedies for dark underarms. Home remedies for dark underarms are the best ways to get rid of this problem. It is the most safe and effective way that does not have any side effects.
Best Home Remedies for Dark Underarms Treatment:
1.) Use The Potato Power
Potatoes, are the first thing that may come to your mind, when we talk about whitening dark underarms. It is equally effective to treat the problem. It has cleansing properties, which act here to give you the fine white underarms that you have always aspired for. The potatoes contains natural bleaching agent. It can be used as a best among all the home remedies for dark underarms. It will not cause skin irritation unlike the other dark removal cream.
- Take a medium size potato and cut in to thin slices. Rub the slices of potato on your affected underarms.
- Another way, grate the potato and apply the juice to the affected area.
- Sit back and relax for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Repeat this for a week
2.) Take Help From Cucumber
Cucumbers are known to treat numerous skin related issues, including dark underarms. To use cucumber for the same, use lemon with it as it helps to enhance its overall healing capability. Cucumber also contains bleaching properties to help lighten the dark patches of the skin. Eating cucumber can also help you a lot to solve this problems. To use it, just follow the steps below:
- Just take a freshly cut cucumber and extract the juice. Add lemon juice and turmeric to the cucumber juice.
- Mix well and apply on the dark underarms.
- Keep them there for around 20-25 minutes and wash with water. Continue the treatment till there is no visible changes.
3.) Use The Lemon
Lemon is one of the most renowned treatment to get rid of dark underarms. Lemon is considered to be a great exfoliator, getting rid of the dead skin cells to promote the growth of new ones. Not only that, it is also antibacterial in nature. Lemon contains vitamin C, which is very good to remove any scars or lighten the dark color of the skin. It works as a bleach and a powerful antiseptic agent. This is why lemon is used as best and effective remedy amongst all the home remedies for underarms and for the treatment of various skin problems.
- Cut a lemon into thick cuts. Rub it on dark underarms for a couple of minutes consistently before the shower.
- Apply lotion after the shower to keep away from dryness. Continue daily for permanent relief.
4.) Apply Baking Soda Paste
Baking soda is known to maintain the natural pH levels of the skin. It also acts as a scrub, which help make your underarms look white and brilliant. It is also known to be an excellent exfoliator and body odor remover. Baking soda is one of the best home remedies for whitening dark underarms. So overall it’s a total win for you. To use it effectively, just follow the steps below:
- Take baking soda and water mix it to make a thick paste. Use this paste as a scrubber on your dark underarms.
- Rinse it off and pat dry the area. Repeat this daily for a week or till you see visible results.
5.) Rub With Orange Peel
Orange peels is the best way to lighten the skin underarms, it has lightening and exfoliating properties. Put some orange peels in the sunlight for a few days until they dry out and becomes hard.
- Make a powder by grinding the dried peels. Mix 2 spoons of orange peels powder with few spoons of rose water and milk to form a thick paste.
- Apply it and gently scrub your underarms with this paste and then leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes. Finally, rinse the area with cold water. Repeat this 3 times a week.
6.) Apply The Coconut Oil
Coconut oil contains vitamin E that helps to whiten dark underarms. It likewise goes about as a compelling and characteristic antiperspirant. Coconut oil is considered as one of the top home remedies for whitening dark underarms. To use it, just follow the simple steps below:
- Take 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and then apply it to underarms.
- Massage it gently and keep it there for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water and apply a lotion for effective results.
7.) Use The Vinegar
Vinegar is also one of the magical remedy among all the home remedies for dark underarms. Being acidic in nature helps get rid of germs and bacteria. It also acts as a natural exfoliator and helps get rid of body odor. It is easy to follow, just use the steps below:
- Take rice flour and mix with enough vinegar to make a thick paste like a solution.
- Apply the paste on your underarms and leave for 10 minutes to let it dry.
- Wash with warm water and continue till there are results.
8.) Take The Help From Milk
Milk is the answer to all your worries. If you are looking for skin whitening then milk is the best remedy. Milk possesses numerous vitamins and unsaturated fats that adequately help renew the dull underarms. It diminishes the skin and lights up the skin tone to uproot the murkiness in your underarms. Follow the procedure below to use it effectively:
- Just take some milk and apply it directly on the dark underarms. Rub it for a couple of minutes and let it sit for around 10 minutes. Wash off with water.
- Alternatively, you could prepare a paste of flour, curd and milk. Apply the paste on your underarms and leave for 10-13 minutes. Wash it off with water and see immediate results.
9.) Make Use of Yogurt
Yogurt is a natural cleanser which contains vitamin C, that helps to remove the dead skins and will also help to lighten the dark underarms.Yogurt has a rich measure of regular probiotics that eliminates germs. It additionally possesses calming properties that can ease tingling. Yogurt can proved to be the best remedy among all the home remedies for dark underarms, if it is used regularly and properly.
- Take a tablespoon of yogurt and apply to the armpits directly.
- Delicately rub the yogurt everywhere throughout the dull armpits.
- Keep it there for a couple of minutes. Wash it off with cold water and see the change.
10.) Sandalwood and Aloe Vera
Sandalwood is another useful remedy to lighten the dark underarms because of its skin-lightening properties. Rose water will add cooling and softening effect to the skin. The fragrance of sandalwood will also help to get rid of odor.
- Take 2 tablespoons of sandalwood powder. Add 1 spoon if aloe vera gel and sufficient spoons of rose water to make a thick and smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your dark underarms. Leave it and rest for 15 minutes until it dries. Rinse it off with cold water and repeat this for a week.
11.) Papaya for Whitening Dark Underarms
The papaya fruit has been used for ages to treat all kinds of skin problem. The newly acclaimed one has found out to be its effectiveness to whiten dark underarms. Papaya is known to contain natural antioxidents that helps get rid of dead skin cells. To use it, just follow the procedure below:
- Take a bit of a papaya and rub it specifically onto the armpits. Then again, simply apply the juice. Let it sit there for around 30 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water. Continue till you see the changes.
12.) Use Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E oil is prescribed to treat skin issues. This oil brightens the underarms as well as makes your skin delicate. It smooth the underarm skin, when used consistently. To use it effectively, follow the steps below:
- Take oil from vitamin E oil capsule, it is also available in the market near you.
- Rub the oil on your underarms and let it sit there for a couple of minutes. Wash with water and you are done.