This article is about ways to fade acne marks. Teenage is the age of ups of downs. One goes through various new phases of life and so does his/her body. There are a lot of changes, both physical and mental, that take place. Whatever may be the changes, it is your skin that has to bear everything. One of the most prominent skin problems that one faces is acne. Acne comes and irritates one a lot. It comes and goes. But, what doesn’t go easily is their scrars. Acne scars are stubborn marks on the face that doesn’t leave you easily. Here in this article, we are going to deal with the remedies that are used to fade acne marks.
Methods to Fade Acne Marks:
There are a many remedies that you can use to fade acne marks. These are simple remedies that surrounds you every time. You will be amazed at the ingredients used. But, have faith in them. They will surely help you. Methods to fade acne marks are:
1.) Lemon Juice to Fade Acne Marks
Lemon is a natural bleaching agent that helps remove the scars. Lemon also repairs the skin and removes the dead cells. It even promotes the growth of new cells. What you can do is apply it directly on the scars and it will fade it.
- Take a lemon and cut it into two.
- Now apply the half lemon on the scars and leave it for some time.
- Wash it off with water.
- Do it on a daily basis to get the results.
2.) Vitamin E to Fade Acne Marks
Vitamin E is one of the essential oils for skin. It nourishes the skin, moisturize it and removes the scars. You need not consume the Vitamin E tablets. You just have to extract the essential oil from it and apply on the face. Follow the steps to use it:
- Take some vitamin E capsules and extract oil from it.
- Now, apply the oil on the affected area and leave it for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, wash it off.
3.) Ice Cubes to Fade Acne Marks
This is one of the most primitive remedies used for acne marks fast. Ice cubes are not only effective on acne but is also successful on the scars as well. You just have to give your scars, cold compress every day and the scars will fade away. Just follow the simple steps to use it:
- Take a clean cotton cloth.
- Place 2 ice cubes in the cloth and a tie a knot.
- Your cold compress is ready to be used.
- Press it on the scars and remove it.
- Keep repeating the process, until the ice gets melt down completely.
4.) Honey to Fade Acne Marks
Honey that nourishes the skin is also helpful with the scars as well. Honey for acne has always proved to be an amazing remedy. You just have to apply it directly on the face and your scars will disappear. You have to repeat the process on a daily basis and your scars will fade away.
5.) Almond to Fade Acne Marks
As discussed above, vitamin E is an essential vitamin when it comes at treating any of the skin problems. Almond is a rich source of vitamin E and thus, it is very effective on the scars. Just follow the steps to use it:
- Take some almonds and soak them overnight in a bowl of water.
- In the morning, peel off the skin and make paste using them.
- Add some rosewater to it and it will enhance the efficiency of the almonds.
- Apply it on the face and leave it for at least half an hour.
- After that, wash it off with normal water.
6.) Cucumber to Fade Acne Marks
Cucumber has the watery contents that nourish the skin. It helps with acne scars as well. What you have to do is apply it directly on the scars. Take some cucumber juice and apply it on the scars using a cotton ball. Leave it for some time and wash it off. You can also use another method as well:
- Take a cucumber and cut it into thick slices.
- Rub the slices gently on the face and leave it for some time.
- After some time, wash it off.
7.) Baking Soda to Fade Acne Marks
Baking Soda also works as a bleaching agent and thus helps remove the scars. Using it is very easy. What you have to do is:
- Take 5 tbsp of baking soda and add some water to it.
- Mix it well to make a fine paste.
- When the paste is ready, apply it on the face and allow it to dry.
- When it has dried completely, just wash it off with water.
Baking soda works like charm when it comes at getting rid of acne and it mark. Read the article Baking Soda for Acne to know the way to use baking soda for acne.
8.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Fade Acne Marks
Apple cider vinegar is a key remedy for many of the skin related problems. It has the properties that nourish the skin. What you have to do is apply it directly on the face using a cotton swab and wash it off after some time. What else you can do is prepare a face wash using apple cider vinegar.
- Mix one part of apple cider vinegar with a part of water.
- Mix them well and use it to wash the face before going to bed.
- Do it on a daily basis and your scars will vanish in a couple of weeks.
9.) Aspirin to Fade Acne Marks
Aspirin tablets are very effective when it comes at treating the skin problems, mainly the scars. It works like a charm for acne redness. What you can do is:
- Take 2 aspirin and crush them to powder.
- Add some water to make a fine paste.
- Apply the paste on the face and allow it to dry on its own.
- Wash it off with water.
- So it on a regular basis until you get the desired results.
10.) Papaya to Fade Acne Marks
Papaya helps remove the dead skin and thus it is great at treating the acne scars. What you can do is make a paste by mashing a ripe papaya and apply it on the face. Leave it for some time and wash it off. It will make the scars vanish.
11.) Fuller’s Earth to Fade Acne Marks
Fuller’s earth has the capacity to make the scars vanish and give you a flawless skin. You just have to make a paste and apply it on the face and you get rid of the acne scars. Just follow the steps to make a paste:
- Take some fuller’s earth and add some rose water to it.
- Mae a paste and apply it on the face and allow it to dry.
- After it gets dry, just wash it off.
- Do it daily to get the best results.
12.) Olive Oil to Fade Acne Marks
Olive oil is rich in contents that provide nourishment to the skin and fade the scars. What you have to do is simply give your face a massage using a few drops of olive oil. Do it on a daily basis and your acne scars will vanish.
13.) Tomato to Fade Acne Marks
Tomato is also great at removing the acne scars. What you have to do is simply rub some thick slices of tomato on the face. Make sure that you rub it gently. Do it on a daily basis to get the best results. It will surely give you positive results.
14.) Chamomile Tea to Fade Acne Marks
Chamomile tea is also very efficient at fading the acne scars from the face. Using it is very simple and the results are really amazing. You do not have to make much effort to use it. Just wash your face with chamomile tea daily and you get rid of the acne scars.
15.) Garlic Oil to Fade Acne Marks
Garlic oil is very effective at scars. What you have to do is apply it simply and gently on the scars. Follow the steps:
- Take a few drops of garlic oil on your fingertips.
- Give your face a massage and leave it for 15 minutes.
- It will take care of the scars.
- Now wash it off.