After writing how to get pale skin?, how to get lighter skin?, and how to get fair skin fast permanently?, we are now going to discuss beauty tips for face. Be it a man or a woman, everyone wants to get a clean and clear face. However, women are more concerned towards looking beautiful. Every woman wants to look beautiful. And, looking beautiful is a right of every woman. Thus, here we are with some of the best beauty tips for you. These beauty tips are natural and will make your skin healthy and flawless. Tips that we are going to discuss helps you get perfect skin. The best part about the tips that we are going to share is that they are natural and thus do not have side effects. Read the article and learn about the best beauty tips for face.
Beauty Tips for Face:
- Beauty Tips for Face:
- 1.) Gram Flour and Yogurts
- 2.) Lemon for Lighter Skin
- 3.) Aloe Vera for Clear Skin
- 4.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Clear Skin
- 5.) Almond Oil for Dry Skin
- 6.) Oatmeal Pack for Fairer Skin
- 7.) Banana Pack for Healthy Skin
- 8.) Rice Flour Scrub
- 9.) Fuller’s Earth to Treat Oily Skin
- 10.) Sugar and Olive Oil for Skin
- 11.) Turmeric for Glowing Skin
- 12.) Papaya Mask
Here are some of the best beauty tips for face that you should follow in order to get clean, clear and healthy skin. These tips are easy to follow and will also help you get milky white skin. Top beauty tips for face are:
1.) Gram Flour and Yogurts
Gram flour is one of the best remedies to cure a number of skin problems. It is good have a light skin. The combination of gram flour and yogurt can prove to be a perfect one for your face. What you have to do is:
- Take 1 tablespoon of gram flour and add enough yogurt to make a fine paste.
- When the paste is ready, apply it on your face.
- Allow it to dry on its own and then wash your face.
- Do this on a daily basis.
- This will remove tanning from the face.
2.) Lemon for Lighter Skin
Lemon is a natural bleaching agent and thus lightens the color of the skin. If you want to get a lighter skin shade then it is good to use lemon in that case. What you have to do is extract some juice from a lemon and apply it on the face. Leave it for some time and then wash your face off. Repeat the process daily and you will have desired complexion. You can also make a scrub with sugar. For that, sprinkle some sugar on the lemon and rub it on the face.
3.) Aloe Vera for Clear Skin
Aloe Vera is known for treating various skin related problems. It is also very helpful at getting clear and clean skin. It also clears acne and other such problems well. Aloe Vera gel is easily available in stores. If you have a plant at your home then what else can be better than that? You just have to apply the gel on your face daily and you will see the difference in a couple of weeks. If you have the gel that is available in stores than you can give massage your face with the gel before going to bed. But, in case you a plant, then
- Take a fleshy Aloe Vera leaf.
- Cut it into two and extract the gel from it.
- Now apply it on the skin and leave for 20 minutes.
- Now wash your face with lukewarm water.
4.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Clear Skin
Apple cider vinegar makes the color of the skin lighter and also fades away the scars and marks. Just take some apple cider vinegar and mix it with a little amount of water. Now use a cotton ball and apply it on the face. Leave it for some time and wash it off with lukewarm water. Avoid using it directly as it is acidic in nature. It is better to dilute it with water. Apple cider vinegar is widely used for weight loss. to now further, you can read the article apple cider vinegar diet for weight loss.
5.) Almond Oil for Dry Skin
Dry skin is more prone to wrinkles and thus it should be treated well. Almond oil can help get rid of dry skin. It penetrated the layer of the skin and moisturizes your skin nicely. What you have to do is:
- Take some almond oil in a bowl and heat it.
- Now use it to massage your body.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then take a shower.
- Do it once a skin and you will get rid of dry skin.
6.) Oatmeal Pack for Fairer Skin
Oatmeal helps in removing tanning from your face. You can use it as a scrub or can also make an oatmeal bath. You can also make a pack with oatmeal and a few other ingredients and you will have a clearer and fairer skin. What you have to do is:
- Take 3 teaspoon of oatmeal.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey and equal amount of curd.
- Now add 1 egg white.
- Mix it well and apply on the face.
- Allow it to dry on its own and then wash it off.
7.) Banana Pack for Healthy Skin
Banana peel is one of the most amazing remedy to get flawless skin. You can also make a pack using banana and mint leaves and it will give a glow to your face. For the purpose what you have to do is:
- Take some handful of mint leaves and grind them.
- Now add a half mashed banana to it.
- Now mix the two ingredients well and apply it on the face.
- Allow it to dry and then wash your face.
8.) Rice Flour Scrub
You can also make a scrub with rice flour and curd. This helps remove dirt from the face and gives you lighter skin. Mix some curd in one tablespoon of rice and make a fine paste. Now, apply the paste on the face and allow it dry. Now scrub the face and remove it completely. You can repeat the process once or twice a week.
9.) Fuller’s Earth to Treat Oily Skin
You can also go for the fuller’s earth. This helps in making your skin oil free. You just have to make a paste by mixing fuller’s earth with water. Now make a fine paste and apply it on your face. When it has completely dried, wash it off.
10.) Sugar and Olive Oil for Skin
The combo sugar and olive oil is great remedy for dry and dull skin. It nourishes the skin, improves the complexion and makes the skin appear more radiant. Make fine paste of these two ingredients and apply it on the face. Leave it for 15 minutes. Now rub it in circular motion for some time and then wash off.
11.) Turmeric for Glowing Skin
Turmeric is well-known for improving the complexion of the skin. What you have to do is take one tablespoon of gram flour and add ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder to it. Now, add lemon juice and rose-water to it and make a fine paste. Now, apply the paste on the face and leave it for some time. When it has completely dried, wash it off.
12.) Papaya Mask
Papaya mask is one of the best methods to get glowing skin at home. Take 4 cubes of ripe papaya and mash it. Now add some brown sugar to it and make a paste. Your mask is ready now. Apply it on the face and leave for some time. Wash it with lukewarm water.
Other Beauty Tips for Face:
Here are some other beauty tips for face that will help you prevent skin problems. Just follow these beauty tips for face heartily and you will be able to clear the skin problems easily.
- Cover your face before going out. Never go in sunlight without wearing a mask. You can cover your face with a scarf.
- Always apply any cream in circular motion. It improves the blood circulation.
- Before going to bed, do not forget to clean your face before going to bed. Use a cleanser or any of the other remedy for the purpose. It removes dirt from the face and doesn’t allow to settle it down in the skin.