In this article, we will talk about ways to get longer lashes. One of the most prominent features of the body are the eyes. The majestic beauty of eyes is something that can make the most introverts to shed out compliments. The eyes are not limited to the lens itself, as the area surrounding it also forms an essential enhancer. It includes the eyebrows and the eyelashes. While most of us can shape our eyebrows to our desired shape, eyelashes are not that easy to maintain.
Long eyelashes are one of the prominent features of a beautiful woman. It helps enhance the overall sexy factor. While many are lucky to have been gifted with long lashes, that’s not the case with everyone. For those of you aspire to have longer lashes, here we provide you one of the finest tips to look your best:
Methods to Get Longer Lashes:
- Methods to Get Longer Lashes:
1.) Essential Oils to Get Longer Lashes
The essential oils are one of the top promoters of hair growth. Not only that it also makes them appear shiny and lucid. The same is not limited to your head only, you can use to get your eyelashes longer too. All you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Apply olive oil, almond oil or any other good essential oil on your eyelashes before sleeping.
- Make sure that the oil does not enter the lens of your eye.
- Do it every day and it will show its results.
2.) Clean it to Get Longer Lashes
Make sure to maintain proper hygiene to make them appear longer. You could use the products available at home to clean them up, without infecting your eyes. Follow some of the simple tips below to clean them up easily:
- Warm some water and dip a cotton ball in it.
- Dab the cotton ball on the eyelashes and clean them off carefully.
- Make sure that no makeup residue is left on them.
3.) Use Petroleum Jelly to Get Longer Lashes
Your simple petroleum jelly is effective for lashes. It has been found that applying petroleum jelly on them, promotes their shine and growth. It does not even affect the skin adversely and does it work efficiently. Follow the steps below and you are good to go:
- Apply petroleum jelly on the lashes before sleeping.
- Wash them off in the morning with warm water.
- Continue till you don’t see results.
4.) Maintain a Healthy Diet to Get Longer Lashes
While this may sound like a weird solution but it is actually known to work. Improving your diet can actually help your lashes become longer. Make sure to add foods which are rich in essential vitamins and proteins. Omega 3 fatty acids is recommended for the same. Make sure to also add lean meat, beans, green veggies, nuts and other essential fruits in your diet. Also, take Vitamin B complex for longer, healthier lashes. As you may work on your diet, so will the beauty of your natural eyelashes be enhanced.
5.) Eye Lash Extensions to Get Longer Lashes
While this may cost you a bit but these are still worth the price. Professional eyelash treatment will make your lashes appear longer and thicker in no time. They even last long as compared to other forms of treatment.
They unlike your old temporary eyelashes, that took ages to apply, can be pasted easily. Just go to a salon near you and you will find custom made lashes. All you have to do is choose the size of your lashes according to your style and the kind of appearance that you want.
The whole procedure can take a couple of hours, but will in the end provide you with eyelashes that will have people’s envy. Moreover, you can eventually go up for touch-ups to get them back into the glorious appearance.
6.) Fake Eye Lashes to Get Longer Lashes
Most of the people that you admire for their eyebrows don’t have it naturally. Look carefully and you would notice the fake eyebrows sticking out. Fake eyelashes have been here for a long time. Especially, if applied correctly, they can appear to be perfectly natural. Follow the steps below to apply them properly and get ready for all the positive attention:
- Make sure to curl your fake eyelashes properly so that they appear longer.
- Clean them up nicely before applying and cut out the extra portion if they appear longer than what you want. Make sure that they appear natural.
- Now use the adhesive glue that comes with the lashes and put up to 3 drops along the bottom strip.
- Leave it there for a minimum of 6 seconds before you start applying the lashes.
- Remember to start from the outside corner of the eye and eventually work your way to the inside.
- Combine them with your real eyes lashes and finally use a mascara to make them appear normal.
7.) Curl Your Eye Lashes to Get Longer Lashes
The last but not the least technique to get longer lashes is to curl them up. While this may be temporarily and may not have drastic effects, it is still good to go. The same technique has been used by millions of women around the world to make their eyelashes appear beautiful and refined. Just follow the process below to get the perfectly curled eyelashes:
- For this purpose use a commonly available eyelashes curler which is available at the market near you.
- Begin at the lower end of the lashes.
- Using the eyelash curler, clamp down at the area below for 8 – 10 seconds.
- Slowly bend it a little to give it a more refined look.The more of a curl you want, the more you bend it. Make sure not to pull it in any direction as the last thing you would want is a face without any eyelashes at all.
- Keep a note of the bend also. Too much of a bend in the eyelash will make you appear direct from a cartoon programme. Do it properly and you will have the finest sets of lashes.