After writing how to grow thicker eyebrows?, how to pluck your eyebrows? and how to grow your eyelashes?, we are now writing how to make eyebrows grow with vaseline. Eyebrows are a very important part of the face. They incredibly impact facial excellence. They give us attractive facial expressions, when they are thick and in good shape. Our eyebrows are not generally as thick as we might want them to be. In that case, we tend to apply cosmetics to make them look thicker. Natural ones have their own charm and look extremely beautiful.
One of the best natural ways to make your eyebrow thicker is using Vaseline, which gives you the incredible result. Vaseline strengthens hair growth. Marilyn Monroe put Vaseline on her facial skin as a lotion for maturing treatment. Vaseline on eyebrows is very known product that helps in hair growth of eyebrows. In case you’re looking for the ways to make eyebrows grow with Vaseline, then read the article below.
Does Vaseline Help Your Eyebrows Grow?
- Best Ways to Make Eyebrows Grow With Vaseline:
- Other Ways to Make Your Eyebrows Grow Faster
People usually ask does vaseline help your eyebrows grow? Vaseline is an awesome miracle cream because it not only helps the eyebrows to grow but can also be used for a variety of purposes. There are a number of claims for the growth of eyebrows with Vaseline and also the number of claims that vaseline doesn’t promote hair growth. Marilyn Monroe applied Vaseline on her face for glowing skin and also to find against wrinkles. She ended up with hair on the sides of her face. This incident proves that Vaseline promotes facial hair growth. Vaseline also makes the eyebrows healthier. So the healthier the eyebrows are the faster they grow.
Can I still use vaseline on my eyebrows?
Yes, you can! Vaseline is safe to use as a moisturizer around the eye area. So yes, even though a lot of products are not safe for the eye area, vaseline is actually A-OK for use on the eyelids, eyebrows, and the rest of the eye area.
One thing you should be aware of is that petrolatum is not typically fully refined in the US, which means it could contain toxic chemicals called PAHs. Make sure that it’s fully refined by the company as white petroleum first, before purchasing or using near the eyes. You should know, though, that vaseline is a heavy occlusive agent. That is, it’s a moisturizer, but it’s not a growth serum. It won’t grow your eyebrows, but it will make them feel soft and look shiny.
How can Vaseline help my eyebrows?
As a lubricant, vaseline is a great moisturizer for eyebrows. It can moisturize dry eyelashes just like it can moisturize dry skin. It’s great for a minimal look: it looks just like clear brow mascara, leaving brows glossy-looking like a clear brow gel would. It’s a very cool, editorial look.
Best Ways to Make Eyebrows Grow With Vaseline:
1.) Simple Way to Apply Vaseline on Eyebrows
Vaseline has turned into very important cosmetic for some ladies. It’s work like a miracle to repair damaged skin tissues. It is a cure of many problems, for example: when experiencing dry lips or dermatitis in a few parts of the body. Vaseline is not just valuable for healthy skin, but Vaseline is additionally an awesome partner to saturate and condition the eyebrows. It will encourage the development and offers your eyebrows some assistance by keeping them all the more straight and firm.
You can likewise utilize Vaseline to grow your eyelashes. And, make them actually more and thicker with Vaseline. Simply take any brush for eyebrows and apply the Vaseline with the help of that brush. You can also use your fingers to apply the vaseline on eyebrows. Apply the vaseline with the help of your fingers and massage it gently for 1-2 minutes so that vaseline will go to the hair roots.
You can also use vaseline like below:
- Use a makeup remover to clean the face and wash it with lukewarm water.
- With the help of a cotton or your fingers apply vaseline on your brows in an upward direction.
- Apply it from the inside to the outside of the eyebrow.
- Leave it overnight and wash it the next morning.
- Use it daily to get thicker eyebrows. You can also apply it during the day as well.
2.) Mix Aloe Vera and Vaseline For Eyebrows
In order to make your eyebrows long and thick, mix vaseline with aloe vera gel that can help a lot. To use this method all you need to do is follow the few simple steps. You just have to mix these two ingredients and apply it on the eyebrows. You can also check the benefits of aloe-vera for hair growth. Read below to know the way to make the perfect solution.
- Take an Aloe Vera leaf and cut it into two. Now extract the gel and mix it with Vaseline.
- Apply the mixture of aloe-vera and vaseline on eyebrows before going to bed. Next morning, wash your face with normal water. Repeat this daily for best results.
3.) Mix Coconut Oil and Vaseline For Eyebrows
Before beginning this treatment, it is important that you wash your face and wipe off the cosmetics and dirt. With a help of cotton swab, wipe cosmetics over the eyebrows. It is important to make it spotless. In case, if you do not clean the eyebrow and apply vaseline on eyebrows, it won’t sufficiently penetrate the hair and will have no impact. So, wash your face with warm water and pat it dry with a towel.
Take a few drops of coconut oil on your palm. Now add Vaseline and mix it well. Apply the mixture of coconut oil and vaseline on eyebrows with the help of your fingertips. Leave it for overnight and wash it off to the next morning. Repeat this daily to get the thicker eyebrows.
4.) Use Mascara Brush For Eyebrows
You can go for the eyebrow developing a treatment in two unique ways. The main is to utilize a cotton swab or a mascara brush to apply a little Vaseline. Altogether clean and apply it on the eyebrows from inside to the outside, making upward movements. Let the Vaseline penetrate the hair of the eyebrows with the goal that it repairs them and keeps them hydrated. Do this before you go to bed, so it can work overnight. In the morning wash your face with cool water. Simply apply Vaseline on eyebrows with the help of an old eye mascara brush. Apply before going to sleep.
5.) Olive Oil With Vaseline For Eyebrows
In addition to the above treatment, this is the simplest one, you can likewise make a mixture of Vaseline and olive oil. This will help to grow your eyebrows and make them thicker. Olive oil is very good for healthy hair and skin and is additionally a fabulous common cream that can be used to nourish hair. To do this, mix 1 teaspoon of Vaseline with a few drops of olive oil in a bowl. Apply the mixture of olive oil and vaseline on eyebrows and leave it overnight. Wash it off to the next morning. Repeat this for a week.
6.) Argan Oil With Vaseline For Eyebrows
Argan oil is very famous for its essential properties that help in hair growth. It is an amazing option for your eyebrow growth. Argan oil gets easily mixed with Vaseline. You can use Argan oil for Hair treatment. Take few drops of Argan oil on your palm. Mix it with Vaseline. Apply it with the help of cotton on your eyebrows. Leave it overnight, rinse it off to the next morning and repeat this for a week.
Other Ways to Make Your Eyebrows Grow Faster
1.) Castor Oil for Thicker Eyebrows
Castor is one of the best ways to enhance the growth of your eyebrows. As it contains vitamins, protein, fatty acids, and antioxidants, which nourish the hair follicles and boost the growth of the eyebrows. There are many benefits of castor oil. Castor oil is also very helpful in resisting any microorganism that blocks the eyebrow hair growth. Follow these steps:
- Soak a cotton swab and apply it on both eyebrows. Give a gentle massage with your finger for 2-3 minutes. Leave it for 30 minutes or you can leave it for overnight.
- Clean your eyebrows with lukewarm water and a mild cleanser. Do this remedy once a day for few weeks, till you get the desired result.
2.) Egg Yolk for Denser Eyebrows
Egg yolk is one of the best remedies that will make your eyebrows thick. As the hair of the eyebrows is made of the keratin protein and egg is one of the best sources of protein. Egg yolk improves the health of your hair and as a result, your eyebrows become dense and thick.
- Take one egg and separate the yolk from the white part. Break the yolk to get the thick and creamy consistency. Apply the paste with help of cotton swab.
- Leave it on eyebrows for 15-20 minutes and clean it with cold water. Use this protein treatment once or twice a week, until you get the desired result.
3.) Onion Juice to Get Beautiful Eyebrows
Onion juice helps to get denser and faster growth of eyebrows. As the onion juice contains sulfur that improves the production of the collagen tissue, which is required for proper eyebrow growth. It gives strength to the hair follicle.
- Grind one small onion and extract the juice from it. Give a gentle massage to eyebrow for 5 minutes. Allow the paste to dry, then clean it off with a mild cleanser. Repeat this remedy once a day daily for few weeks.
4.) Lemon for Attractive Eyebrows
Lemon is a wonderful method for enhancing your facial beauty with thicker eyebrows. It promotes the growth of eyebrow hairs. As the lemon is rich in vitamin B, Vitamin C, Folic acid and other nutrients. Simply take the slice of lemon, rub over your eyebrows and Leave it for 15-20 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water. You can do this method every night, before going to bed and wash it off to the next morning.
5.) Aloe Vera Gel to Grow Your Eyebrows
Aloe Vera gel is one of the most amazing natural remedies to grow your eyebrows thick and long. The enzymes and moisturizing properties of Aloe Vera nourish the hair follicles and accelerate the eyebrow growth. Aloe Vera gel is easily available in the market. Or, you can extract gel from an Aloe Vera plant. Aloe Vera is also very good for the skin. It makes the skin soft and shiny.
- Just cut a thick Aloe Vera leaf into two and scoop out the gel from it.
- Apply the gel on your eyebrows using a cotton ball.
- Let it stay for a few minutes (20 minutes as suggested) and then wash off.
- Repeat it regularly for effective results.
6.) Onion Juice to Make Eyebrows Grow Fast
Onion juice for hair growth is a widely used and popular remedy to promote hair growth. This is because of the Sulphur present in onions which help to stimulate blood circulation in the area, resulting in healthy hair follicles and improves hair growth. The juice of onion improves the production of collagen tissues due to which the eyebrow growth is denser and thicker.
- Simply grate an onion and extract the juice.
- Soak a cotton ball and rub on the affected area.
- Leave for 5 minutes and then wash off.
- Repeat the remedy for effective results.
7.) Fenugreek Seed to Make Eyebrows Grow Fast
Fenugreek seed is one of the effective remedies for thicker eyebrows. As the fenugreek seed is rich in protein, nicotinic acid, and lecithin that gives better hair growth. As these seeds are also very beneficial in rebuilding the hair follicles.
- Take one tablespoon of fenugreek seed and soak in the water for at least 5 hours.
- You need to grind the soaked seeds into a thick paste then add a little almond oil or coconut oil.
- Apply this mixture before going to bed.
- Leave the mixture overnight and wash it off in the morning with lukewarm water.
- Follow this remedy 2-3 times a week for the better result.