This article concentrates on the ways that are used to get rid of hyperpigmentation. Here, in this article you will get to learn different methods that are used to treat hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation is such a problem which is not harmful medically, but when we talk of lifestyle, it hurts a lot. It can prove to be a nuisance to the people who carry it on their face. Hyperpigmentation is the development of black patches on the skin. When the amount of melanin increases in the body, it leads to hyperpigmentation. Read more to know hyperpigmentation and the ways to get rid of it.
Types of Hyperpigmentation:
Hyperpigmentation is present in different forms. It is there, but you might be calling it by a different name. Types of hyperpigmentation are:
Causes of Hyperpigmentation:
In order to get rid of any disease, knowing about its causes is very important. It will help you to take precautions in the future. Here are the causes of hyperpigmentation:
- Sun Exposure – Sun exposure is the main reason behind hyperpigmentation. If you are more exposed to sunlight or spend most of the time outdoors, during day time, then you have greater chances of having hyperpigmentation.
- Heredity – Heredity plays an important role in deciding if you can have the problem of hyperpigmentation or not.
- Acne – Acne is also one of the elements that causes hyperpigmentation. It comes but when leaves, it leaves behind the marks.
- Hormonal Changes – Hyperpigmentation is most common in teenagers.
- Skin Treatment – If you have gone through a skin treatment and it has gone wrong, then that also lead to hyperpigmentation.
- Injury – Any injury on the face, when gets healed up, leaves marks behind.
Ways to Get Rid of Hyperpigmentation:
- Ways to Get Rid of Hyperpigmentation:
- 1.) Potato to Get Rid of Hyperpigmentation
- 2.) Lemon for Hyperpigmentation
- 3.) Turmeric to Treat Hyperpigmentation
- 4.) Aloe Vera to Cure Hyperpigmentation
- 5.) Vegetable Juice to Get Rid of Hyperpigmentation
- 6.) Vitamin E to Get Rid of Hyperpigmentation
- 7.) Almond to Get Rid of Hyperpigmentation
- 8.) Orange Peels to Treat Hyperpigmentation
- 9.) Sandalwood to Get Rid of Hyperpigmentation
- 10.) Mint for Hyerpigmentation Treatment
As said earlier, hyperpigmentation is not a problem medically, but socially it is. When it increases, people also choose to confine their life to one room. If you have the same problem, then you need not worry. There are many ways you can treat your hyperpigmentation. You might have not noticed, but these remedies are lying here and there around you. You can easily get rid of hyperpigmentation by choosing any of the following remedies:
1.) Potato to Get Rid of Hyperpigmentation
Potato is an easy to use remedy that will help you get rid of hyperpigmentation and gives you clear skin. You can apply it directly or use it by mixing lemon juice. Follow any of the given ways:
- Cut the potato into thick slices and sprinkle water on it.
- Now, rub it on the face for some time.
- Do it at least four times a day for a month.
- Take one potato and peel it off.
- Now grate the potato and extract juice from it.
- Now mix it with equal amount of lemon juice.
- When you have mixed the two ingredients well, apply it on the face using a cotton ball.
- Allow it to dry on its own and wash your face after half an hour.
- Do it four time a week until you get the positive results.
2.) Lemon for Hyperpigmentation
Lemon is the best remedy when it comes to treat any skin problem. It is known for lightening the skin color as it is a natural bleaching agent. You can use it in two different ways:
- Firstly, you can apply it directly. Cut the lemon into two and squeeze the juice in a bowl. Now take a cotton swab and apply it on the face for 15 minutes. Do it on a daily basis and get rid of hyperpigmentation in a few months.
- Secondly, you can also make a mask by mixing it with honey. Mix the two in equal amount and apply the mask on the face for 15 minutes and rinse it with water. After that, wash it with lukewarm water. Do it once a week for a few months.
3.) Turmeric to Treat Hyperpigmentation
Turmeric also works as a natural bleaching agent. Applying it on face will help you get rid of hyperpigmentation. It can also be used in two different ways:
- Mix it with milk to get better results.
- Take five teaspoons of turmeric powder and mix it with double amount of milk.
- Mix the two well and make a thick paste,
- Make the paste and use it to massage your face with that.
- After massaging your face for 5 minutes, leave it on the affected area for 20 minutes.
- After that, wash your face with lukewarm water.
- What else you can do is mix it with lemon juice.
- Both the bleaching agents when clubbed together work fantastically.
- Take two tablespoon of turmeric and add sufficient lemon juice to make a fine paste.
- Apply on the face for 20 minutes and allow it to dry.
- Wash it with normal water and do not go out in sunlight for next 1 hour.
- For best results, take a shower after doing the process.
4.) Aloe Vera to Cure Hyperpigmentation
Aloe Vera works as a key remedy when it comes to skin problems. You can use this single plant in different ways. If you have an Aloe Vera plant at your place, then you need not worry about any skin problem. Here are the ways through which you can use this single plant differently to get rid of hyperpigmentation:
- Take a flesh Aloe Vera leaf and cut it into it. You can also use Aloe Vera gel that is available at stores.
- Apply the Aloe Vera gel on the face and leave it overnight.
- When you wake up it in the morning wash it with water.
- Do this for a few weeks and get the desired results.
- Take one teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel with half teaspoon of honey and mix it well.
- Apply it on face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash it with lukewarm water.
- Do this on a daily basis.
5.) Vegetable Juice to Get Rid of Hyperpigmentation
There are some vegetables that work as natural bleaching agents. You can apply them to lighten the complexion of the skin. They work great when you want to get rid of hyperpigmentation. Cucumber and tomato are the example of such. What you have to do is extract some juice from these vegetables and apply on the face for some time. You will always have the positive results.
6.) Vitamin E to Get Rid of Hyperpigmentation
Vitamin E is the best vitamin for skin. If you what to get rid of hyperpigmentation, then you are supposed to use Vitamin E. You can consume it directly. There are supplements such as Vitamin E capsules are available in the market. Or else you can also give the affected area a message with the Vitamin E oil. Do it daily and you have the chosen results.
7.) Almond to Get Rid of Hyperpigmentation
Almond is a rich source of Vitamin E which helps get clear skin. You can use it to get rid of hyperpigmentation. You can consume it directly or apply it on the face by making a paste. You can use it by following the given steps:
- Take some almonds and soak them overnight.
- In the morning, mix it with milk and make a paste.
- Apply it on the affected area and wash it after some time.
8.) Orange Peels to Treat Hyperpigmentation
Orange peels are best to use when one wants to get rid of hyperpigmentation and you will also get perfect skin. Making a paste with orange peel is easy:
- Get some dried orange peels and grind them to powder.
- Add some honey and cold, raw milk to it.
- Make the paste and apply it on the face for half an hour.
9.) Sandalwood to Get Rid of Hyperpigmentation
Sandalwood is known best for its soothing properties that are known for making the skin smooth and glowing. Make a paste with rose water and it works amazingly and helps you get rid of hyperpigmentation. Follow the steps:
- Take a tablespoon of sandalwood powder and add some rose water to it.
- Make a thick paste and apply it on the face.
- Leave it for half an hour and wash it with lukewarm water.
- Twice a day for a few weeks and your spots are gone.
10.) Mint for Hyerpigmentation Treatment
Mint is counted among the excellent remedies that are used to get rid of hyperpigmentation. It has soothing properties and it even cures the skin. What you have to do is:
- Take a few mint leaves and crush them.
- Add milk to it and make a paste.
- Apply it on the affected areas and leave it for some.
- Wash it with water.