How to remove pimples? Is probably a million dollar question, whose answer every girl seeks for! Why only girls, even boys get pimples. The condition is quite common in both the genders. However, people with the oily skin are more vulnerable to acne and pimple. As these skin problems are a result of the access oil produced by the oil glands known as sebaceous glands. Nevertheless, you need not worry anymore, since we have brought amazing home remedies that will help you remove pimples without leaving any scar or marks. These remedies are cheap, effective, tested and tried not once but millions of time. Read more, to know remedies to remove a pimple.
Different Ways to Remove Pimples
1.) Toothpaste to Remove Pimples
Yes, toothpaste! It is the instant remedy to get rid of the pimples and acne. However, white toothpaste is more beneficial as compared to other toothpaste. The fluoride present in the white toothpaste has cooling effects. Moreover, it is antibacterial.
How to Use Toothpaste to Get Rid of Pimples?
- Apply pea size toothpaste over a pimple.
- Leave it on for some time. Rinse it off when it dries.
- Do this regularly until a pimple is gone completely.
2.) Tea Tree oil to Remove Pimples
Another home remedy which comes handy for treating pimples is tea tree oil. It is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and natural astringent. It inhibits the growth of bacteria present in a pimple and reduces the pimple redness. Its soothing properties treat the inflammation and give you clean and clear skin in a few days.
How to Apply Tea Tree Oil to Treat Pimples?
- Apply tea tree oil on the pimple with the help of a cotton ball.
- If you find the oil too strong then you can dilute it by adding a few drops of water.
- Leave it on for 15-16 minutes and then rinse it off with normal water.
- Follow this remedy regularly to get rid of the pimples.
- Alternatively, mix a few drops of tea tree oil and Aloe-Vera gel and apply it over the pimples. Let it stay till it dries and then rinse it off.
3.) Lemon to Remove Pimples
This citrus fruits loaded with Vitamin C that has healing properties. It dries the fluid present in the pimples and the regular application helps you to goodbye even the pimple marks. However, use fresh lemon’s juice other bottled lime juice may worsen the condition as they contain preservatives.
How to Use Lemon Juice to Cure Pimples
- Apply fresh lemon’s juice on the pimple with the help of the cotton ball or Q-Tip. Rinse it off when it dries. However, do a patch test before applying it as some people are allergic to lemon.
- Do this regularly before hitting the sack.
- Another way of treating pimple is, mix a few drops of lemon juice with cinnamon powder and apply it on the pimple before going to sleep.
- Also, to keep the pimples at the bay include food rich in Vitamin C in your diet.
4.) Garlic to Remove Pimples
The antiseptic, antiviral and fungal properties present in the garlic makes it one of the best remedies for pimples removal. Also, the sulfur present in it speeds up the healing process.
How to Apply Garlic to Cure Pimples?
- Crush a fresh clove of garlic and add a few drops of water in it to make the fine paste and apply it on the affected area.
- Let the garlic work on the skin for a few minutes. Then rinse it with the lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy regularly until the pimples subside. Also, chewing a fresh clove of garlic early in the morning with the empty stomach is very beneficial for skin and stomach as well.
5.) Steam to Remove Pimples
Steam is a wonderful remedy for oily skin. It opens the pores and prevents the oil, dirt and bacteria which are clogged in the pores. Clogged pores are the main cause of a pimple. It treats the infection and reduces the inflammation.
How to take a Steam?
- Fill warm water in the big bowl. You can add essential oils such as peppermint or lavender oils in it to enhance its effects and for a soothing aroma.
- Take a towel and cover your face and bowl in such a manner that steam does not leak outside.
- Inhale the steam for a few minutes and then rinse your face with lukewarm water and followed by the gentle scrub and face pack or ice pack to close the open pores.
6.) Ice Pack to Remove Pimples
Another alternative for removing pimples at home is an ice pack. An ice pack 2-3 times a day helps you to bid goodbye to a pimple. It improves the blood circulation and tightens the pores. Moreover, it makes your skin supple. Also, it is advised to dab ice pack on the face before the make-up as it keeps the make intact.
How to Make Your Own Ice Pack?
- In a washcloth wrap a few ice cubes and dab it over the affected area.
- Continue this 2-3 times until you find encouraging results.
- However, do not apply the ice cubes directly on the pimple.
7.) Papaya to Remove Pimples
Papaya is packed with the enzymes and antioxidants that help you to get rid of the pimples. It reduces the inflammation and redness around a pimple. It also removes the tanning and gives glowing skin as never before.
How to Apply Papaya to Get Relief from Pimples?
- Gently rub a slice of papaya over a pimple. Leave it for a few minutes and rinse it off as soon as it dries.
- Also, you can make an exfoliating face pack by mixing honey in the pulp of papaya. Apply it over the affected area and rinse it off after some time.
- Do this regularly to get a pimple free skin.
8.) Honey to Remove Pimples
Honey is a natural moisturizer. It is loaded with antibiotics which inhibit the growth of the bacteria and speed up the process of healing.
How to Use Honey to Heal Pimples?
- Apply honey on the pimples with the Q-tip. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Alternatively, mix some cinnamon powder in the honey and apply it on the pimples. Wash it when it dries.
- Follow this remedy regularly to remove the pimples.
9.) Cucumber to Remove Pimples
Cucumber is packed with the high content of water and potassium. Both the ingredients are useful for treating the pimple. It reduces the swelling and redness around a pimple. Moreover, it has cooling effects that soothe the skin and helps you to get rid of the inflammation.
How to Apply Cucumber to Get Rid of Pimples?
- Rub a slice of fresh cucumber (taken out from a refrigerator) over a pimple.
- Also, drink cucumber juice for a healthy and radiant skin.
10.) Aspirin to Remove Pimples
How to Use Aspirin to Prevent Acne?
- In a bowl crush 1-2 aspirin peels. add a few drops of water into it to get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on the affected skin area. Leave it for a few minutes and then rinse it off.
- P.S- Do not use more than 3-4 aspirins.
11.) Olive Oil to Remove Pimples
Olive oil is packed with the iron, vitamins and anti-oxidants. Moreover, it has calming properties which treat the inflammation. You can use it to cure the breakouts and pimples scars as well.
How to Apply Olive Oil?
- Apply olive oil on your affected skin before going to the bed.
- Next day rinse it off with the cold water.
- Do this regularly to get rid of the pimples.
12.) Baking Soda to Remove Pimples
Last but not least, baking soda. It exfoliates the skin and rips off the extra oil, dirt and dead skin from the skin. The accumulation of dirt and extra oil leads to a pimple or acne.
How to Apply Baking Soda to Treat Pimples?
- Mix a teaspoon of baking soda with few drops of water or fresh lemon juice. Apply this paste on the pimple and rinse it off with warm water as soon as it dries.
- Do this regularly until the pimples bid goodbye.