After writing, how to make your hair grow long faster?, best shampoo for dry hair, and how to stop hair loss?, we are now writing the way to wash your hair with beer. Beer is the favorite drink of many people. After water, this drink is considered to be one of the most famous drinks in the world. People love to drink chilled beer in the hot summer days to feel cool. It provides them relief and makes them feel good. But, do you know this drink contains various health benefits? It is considered to be one of the best ingredients to treat hair. The way beer is produced makes it unique and this drink can treat various hair problems. You can wash your hair with beer to keep them healthy, shiny, and strong. This article will explain the some best way to wash hair with beer at home.
Benefits of Beer for Hair:
People are crazy about beer, whether they drink it or not, but they use this drink for enhancing their beauty. It can be used as a hair and facial mask. It can also be used as a hair conditioner or it can be used for bubble bath as well. Here is the list of the benefits beer provides to your hair. The basic ingredients present inside beer are malt and hops that are rich in proteins. These ingredients help a lot in strengthening your hair cuticles by preventing your hair from damage.
- It can repair the dead cells of your hair.
- Beer makes your hair shiny and soft in texture.
- It can add volume to your hair.
- Beer can prevent hair loss.
- It can fight from dandruff.
Ways to Wash Your Hair With Beer:
Here are various different ways are given below that will help you to wash your hair with beer:
1.) Beer Rinse to Wash Your Hair With Beer
Well, here the directions you must follow to wash your hair with beer:
- First, wash your hair using a mild shampoo. But don’t use conditioner after washing your hair with shampoo.
- After this, apply beer on your hair. But, don’t apply beer on your scalp. Also, cover your head with a towel or a shower cap and leave it on your hair for 30-45 minutes.
- Then wash your hair using plain water. It is a great way to treat damaged hair.
2.) Beer Mask to Wash Your Hair With Beer
This is another way to treat damaged hair. You can prepare this by adding beer instead of water in your homemade hair mask. This mask can be helpful for hair growth and will provide strength to your hair. So, prepare hair masks and add beer in it to get the maximum profit from it. It is a great way to use beer for hair growth.
3.) Beer with Egg Mask
You can also use beer and egg mask for your hair to get various benefits from it. To prepare it, follow these steps:
- Take the egg yolk and mix 100 ml organic beer with it.
- Blend these ingredients well and then apply this mixture on your hair.
- After this, cover your head with a shower cap for 20-25 minutes.
- At last just wash your hair with cold water and a mild shampoo.
- This mask is a great way to grow your hair.
- This method can be used by the people who are experiencing hair loss.
Note: Use egg yolk for dry and normal hair and egg white for oily hair to prepare egg mask.
4.) Other Way to Wash Your Hair With Beer
Other ways that you may use to wash yours with hair. To use it, follow these steps:
- Open a bottle of beer. Now, empty all the contents of beer in a jug. After this, leave this jug overnight. This is done so that all the fizz and alcohol goes away. Your beer will become flat and it is good to apply flat beer on your hair instead of freshly opened beer.
- Next day wash your hair using a shampoo and skip the conditioner. Now dip your washed hair in the mug of beer and let your hair get soaked completely. Use the remaining part of the beer for washing your hair. Massage your hair using this beer for at least one minute and, then wash your hair completely with water.
5.) Beer and Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse
You need one oz. of distilled water, one oz. of beer and two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to prepare this beer and apple cider vinegar rinse.
- Wash your hair with distilled water and then apply beer on your hair.
- Then cover your hair using a shower cap for 20 minutes and then wash your hair with water and apple cider vinegar.
- You may also add lemon essential oil in beer and apple cider vinegar solution. It is a great way to wash your hair with beer and apple cider vinegar solution.
6.) Drink Beer for Healthy Hair and Body
Apart from above ways of using beer to wash your hair, you can also drink beer. It doesn’t contain much alcohol content. Though, non-drinkers can’t opt this method, but is good for the drinkers. But, don’t consume beer in excess as over drinking is extremely bad for health and provide an adverse effect on your health. Just consume one pint of beer on alternate days to keep your hair healthy.
7.) Beer and Strawberries to Wash Hair
The combination of beer and strawberries is amazing. The mask of beer and strawberries is an excellent choice for people having oily hair. It adds shine and volume to the hair. It eliminates excess oil and unclogs the clogged hair follicles. Follow the instructions given below to wash your hair with beer and strawberries.
- Take 3 ripe strawberries and mash them in a bowl to get a pulpy consistency. Mix one cup of flat beer to get a smooth consistency. Massage this mixture properly on your hair scalp and roots. Once you have applied the paste all over your hair and scalp, wear a shower cap.
- Let this paste stay on your hair for about 15 to 20 minutes. Wash your hair with your regular shampoo and finish with a conditioner. Repeat this process once a week to get oil free hair.
8.) Beer and Honey to Wash Your Hair
This is one of the most drastic combinations to wash your hair. This is a wonderful choice for having people dry and normal hair. The ingredients used in this mask are known for its conditioning properties and hold the moisture in the hair. It is good for the overall health of the scalp. Beer and honey also promotes hair growth. Follow the directions given below to wash your hair with beer and honey.
- In half cup of dark beer, mix one tablespoons of honey. Mix one banana and one egg yolk in it. Use a blender to blend all these ingredients to get a smooth consistency.
- Massage this mixture on your hair roots and scalp. Cover the hair from top to tips. Once you have applied this mixture all over your scalp, put on a shower cap.
- Leave it on the hair for about 2 hours. Wash your hair with your regular shampoo and use a good conditioner. Repeat this treatment once a week to get smooth and soft hair.
9.) Combination of Beer and Essential Oils to Wash Your Hair
This is one of the best combinations to get smooth, soft and healthy hair. Alcohol can make your hair dry and can damage it. Mixing some essential oils can make the wash more effective and the oils will nourish the hair thoroughly. Essential oils will have a calming effect and your hair will smell great. Here is a list of some essential oil with their benefits.
- Jojoba Oil: This oil moisturizes the scalp and provides essential nutrients to the hair.
- Sandalwood Oil: This oil is very beneficial for people having dry hair or split ends.
- Lemon Oil: This oil is effective against dandruff, strengthens hair strands and adds shine to the hair.
- Chamomile Oil: This oil makes the hair soft and adds shine.
- Lavender Oil: This oil acts as a deep conditioner for the hair. It nourishes the hair and moisturizes it deeply. It provides essential nutrients and antioxidants to the hair.
- Almond Oil: This oil moisturizes and soothes the scalp deeply.
How to Wash Your Hair with Essential Oil?
- In one half cup of beer, add a few drops of any of the above essential oils.
- Apply this mixture on your hair roots and scalp.
- Wait for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with your normal shampoo and conditioner.
10.) Wash Hair with Beer to Get Rid of Oily Hair
This is one of the best ways if you are just tired of your oily hair. Oil in the hair not only makes your hair look dirty but also it makes difficult to comb the hair. The combination of milk and beer is very beneficial for oily hair. The acidic compounds in milk and beer control the excessive oil production in the hair. This combination also balances the pH of the scalp. Follow the directions to wash your hair with beer and milk.
- Mix three tablespoons each of milk and beer. Apply this mixture throughout your hair roots and scalp. Give your hair a gentle massage.
- Let this solution stay on the hair for about 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse your hair with your regular shampoo and then apply a good conditioner. Repeat this treatment once a week to get rid of oily hair.
List of Some Best Beer Shampoos
1.) Watsons Volumizing Treatment Beer Shampoo
This is one of the best shampoos to make your hair nourished and smooth. It not only makes the hair strong but also adds volume. The beer extracts in this shampoo makes it different from other shampoos available in the market.
2.) Lush Cynthia Sylvia Stout Beer Shampoo
This shampoo cleans the hair and scalp thoroughly. It makes the hair look glossy and adds sheen. There are no harmful ingredients in this shampoo and it makes hair more manageable. This shampoo does not contain any fragrance but nourishes the hair without making it dry.
3.) Park Avenue Beer Shampoo
This is one of the best beer shampoos for soft, silky and frizz free hair. It does not create much lather which shows that it has fewer amounts of SLES which is harmful for the hair. It is an excellent choice for people having dry hair. The best thing about this shampoo is that it is reasonable. It is travel friendly and there is no fear of leakage.
4.) Boots Beer and Egg Intensive Hair Treatment
This is not actually a shampoo but an amazing hair mask. It is quite reasonable and is an excellent choice for people with thin hair. It adds volume and body to thin hair. This shampoo is perfect for get smooth, shiny and soft hair. The beer and egg present in this shampoo are both natural conditioners that hydrates and conditions the hair well. Apply this hair mask for about 5 to 10 minutes after shampooing and don’t use a conditioner after that.
5.) Duffy’s Brew ESB Craft Beer Shampoo
This is one of the best beer shampoos for healthy hair. This is a genuine product that has maintained its legacy with time. There are no artificial colors present in this shampoo and the goodness of real beer in this shampoo makes the hair healthy and shiny. This shampoo contains natural hair strengthening agents.
Advantages of Washing Hair with Beer:
Here are few important advantages that you may get by washing your hair with beer.
- It is a natural hair conditioner that helps in keeping your hair nourished and healthy. It also helps in preventing damaged and dry hair.
- Beer mixed with apple cider vinegar helps in getting soft and shiny hair. So, if your hair has lost its shine, then try out this natural treatment to get soft shiny hair.
- Wash your hair using beer mixed with a few drops of jojoba oil. It helps in providing strength to your hair. It is a great way to prevent hair fall.
- Honey, lemon, and beer mixture help in treating frizzy hair.
- Wash your hair with the mixture of distilled water, lemon, vinegar and beer. It is a great natural conditioner that helps in getting strong hair.
- You may also apply beer with your shampoo. It is a great way of getting straight hair.
Other Health Benefits of Beer:
Beer contains less alcohol content. It can provide various health benefits, if it is taken in a limit. Few of them are as follows:
- It can reduce the risk of getting heart disease.
- It reduces the risk of getting diabetes.
- Beer can prevent kidney stones.
- It helps in minimizing the risk of getting cancer.
- It can reduce cholesterol levels of your body.
- Beer can treat the hair problem like dandruff.
- It can cut down the risk of getting strokes.
- It helps in curing the skin disease like eczema.
- Beer is good for your skin and it keeps it glowing.
- Though, people must not drink beer in a large amount as it may cause the problem beer belly.
So, beer helps in protecting your hair from all kind of damage. So, use it and treat various hair-related problems. Hence, start washing your hair with beer to get various benefits from it. It is extremely good for the health of your hair.