This article is about ways to get rid of dark circles under the eyes. Clean and clear skin is what a girl wants. A flawless skin and a glow on the face is the dream of every girl. But, these dark circles are spoiling everything. They look like a black spot the face. They cover the small area under the eyes but, single handedly, spoils the beauty of the face. Getting rid of them does not seem easy but in reality, it is not that tough also. This article is about remedies that are used to get rid of dark circles under the eyes. Further, in this article, you will get to know about dark circles and the remedies that are used to get rid of them.
Causes Of Dark Circles Under the Eyes:
- Lack of sleep
- Caffeine consumption
- Dietary deficiencies
- Nasal congestion
- Medical problems and diseases
- Alcohol consumption
Methods to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes:
Here are the methods that are used to get rid of dark circles under the eyes. These are the simple remedies that are easily available and can also be used easily. Follow the given remedies to get rid of the dark circles under the eyes:
1.) Raw Potato to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Raw potato contains some of the bleaching agents that are good at removing the dark black spots under the eyes. It is easy to use:
- Grate a raw potato and extract the juice.
- Keep it in a bowl.
- Use a cotton ball and apply the juice under your eyes.
- Make sure it does not enter your eyes.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and wash it with cool water.
- Do it twice a day on a daily basis.
2.) Lemon to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Lemon works great at lightening the skin color and thus it is known as a natural bleaching agent. It is used to cure many of the skin related problems. Its skin lightening qualities that make it stand out among the remedies for skin. Here is the way you can use to get rid dark circles under the eyes:
- Take one lemon and extract the juice in a bowl.
- Use a cotton ball to apply it under the eyes.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it off with cool water.
3.) Rose Water to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Rose water is known as a natural skin toner. It also lightens the complexion of the skin. Use it for treating your dark circles and you have the positive results. Follow the steps to use it:
- Take a bowl and soak two eyes pads in it.
- Squeeze them and keep them on the eyes.
- Leave them for 15 minutes and then wash off.
- Do it twice a day.
4.) Almond Oil to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Almond oil is rich in Vitamin E and thus it is very healthy for skin. It is good at removing the spots and lightens the complexion of the skin. Use it to get rid of dark circle under the eyes. Use it in following way:
- Massage the area under eyes with almond oil.
- Do it before going to the bed.
- Leave it overnight.
- In the morning, wash it with cool water.
- Do this daily for best results.
5.) Cucumber to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Cucumber is the easiest remedy to use. It is also the most common remedy used to avoid dark circles. It is used in salons as well. Using it is very easy:
- Take a cucumber and slice it into thick pieces.
- Keep the slices in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Now, place the slices on the eyes.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Do this on a daily basis.
6.) Tea Bags to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Use tea bags to get rid of dark circles under the eyes. They are also rich in properties and herbs that are rich in properties that helpful in improving the complexion of the skin. Caffeine and antioxidants present in tea bags will help you heal dark circles. Green tea bags are best for the purpose.
- Soak the tea bags in the hot water,
- Now take it out, allow it to cool and keep in the refrigerator for some time.
- When it cools down completely, place on your eyes for some time.
7.) Coconut Oil to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Coconut oil works fantastically on the dark circles. Also, it makes the skin smooth and silky. Just massage your under eyes with coconut oil and cure your dark circles fast. Follow the given steps for the purpose:
- Take some coconut oil in a bowl.
- Make sure that it is extra virgin.
- Now dip your fingers into it and give your dark circles a massage.
- Do it twice a day.
8.) Turmeric to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Turmeric is widely used to improve the complexion of the skin. It is rich in anti-oxidants that help avoid dark circles for long. What you have to do is give your under eyes a massage with the help of turmeric and you will be treat dark circles naturally at home. What you have to do is:
- Take two tsp of turmeric powder.
- Add a few drops of pineapple juice to make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste under the eyes and leave for 10 minutes.
- Wipe it with soft cloth.
9.) Tomato to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Tomato is a remedy which is great to improve the complexion of the skin and give you spotless skin naturally at home. It works in the same way on dark circles as well. What you need to do is:
- Take one tsp of tomato juice.
- Add half tsp of lemon juice.
- Mix it well and apply it under eyes.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and wash it with water.
- Do this on a daily basis for best results.
10.) Cold Milk to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Cold Milk are rich in proteins that are great for your skin. Also, it has lactic acids, amino acids and enzymes that are amazing at treating dark circles. It also has soothing effects on your skin. What you have to do is:
- Take some cold milk in a bowl.
- Dab a cotton ball in it till it is completely saturated.
- Now squeeze it and apply it under the eyes.
- Use it regularly and you get rid of dark circles.
11.) Cornflour to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Cornflour is also one of the most amazing home remedies for dark circles. What you can do is:
- Take some cornflour and yogurt.
- Mix them in such amount that it makes a thick paste.
- Now apply the paste under eyes.
- After 10 minutes, wipe it.
12.) Vitamin E Oil to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Vitamin E works amazingly when it comes to treat the skin problems. Apply it under your eyes and get rid of dark circles. Vitamin E capsules are available in the market that you can use to apply under the eyes. Follow the steps:
- Take some Vitamin E capsules and extract oil from it,
- Now apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it form some time and then wash it off.
- Do this on a daily basis for positive results.
13.) Orange Juice to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Orange juice is rich in Vitamin C and thus helps lightening the skin color. You can use it to fight off the dark circles as well. follow the steps to use it:
- Take equal amount of orange juice and rose water.
- Mix it well and apply on the face.
- Leave it for some time and wash it off.
14.) Avocado to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Avocado is also good at combating the dark circles. It send dark circles to some place from where it can find no return. Use the given method to use it:
- Cut the slices of avocado.
- Keep them on your eyes for some time.
- Do it on a regular basis to get the desired results.
15.) Yoga and Meditation to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Dark circle are mainly caused because of stress and lack of sleep. Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and help you with proper sleep and battles the stress. They also bring the glow to the face. So, be regular at yoga and meditation and get rid of dark circles under the eyes.