This article will provide you a path to get rid of scars completely. For many people scar tissue is a very common beauty concern. Scars are the mark, which occurs when the scar tissue is damaged. The scars appearance depends on the type of the wound, which is produced by the damage. Repairing of the wound is the process, which is known as scarring. Scars can be small or big and appeared as a stretched skin, which is caused by the accidental injuries, burns, tattoos, bites, scratches and injections. Nobody likes scars on the skin. Scars are painless. Treating scars is not a big task. Though, it will take the time to remove scars completely. Here we have some home remedies and scars removal cream to get rid of scars completely.
Symptoms of Scars:
- Discoloration of the skin.
Causes of Scars:
- Deliberate harm from self-harm or from a weapon.
- Accidental injuries
- Burns and scalds from hot objects.
- Body piercings
- Bites and scratches
Best Remedies to Get Rid of Scars Completely:
Here are some treatments to treat scars.
1.) Scar Creams, Ointments, and Gels to Get Rid of Scars Completely
There are many products, which are available in the market. These products help to reduce the appearance of scars. Mederma and Kelo-cote Advance Formula scar gel both are the products, which remove the scars completely. Apply, these gel gently on your scars and before going outside use SPF on your scar as the sun will darken the scar. In worse condition, you can consult a doctor.
2.) Lavender Oil to Get Rid of Scars Completely
Lavender essential oil has skin cell rejuvenating properties that help to treat scars. It also prevents scars from becoming permanent, due to increasing the cell turnover rate. Lavender oil is also used to remove scars on legs.
Steps to Use Lavender Oil to Avoid Scars:
- Rub a few drops of lavender essential oil on the scar.
- Massage in circular motions for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Follow this remedy 2 times a day for several weeks.
3.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Scars Completely
Apple cider vinegar is one of the excellent remedies to remove scar tissue. The acidic nature of apple cider vinegar removes the dead skin, which in turn remove the scars completely.
Steps to Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Remove Scars:
- Dab a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and apply it on the scars.
- Keep it for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse it off with water.
- Now, apply moisturizing lotion.
- Use this remedy a few times daily for several weeks until the scars is gone.
4.) Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Scars Completely
Lemon juice plays a vital role to remove scar tissue. Lemon contains alpha hydroxyl acids that remove the dead skin cells and repair damaged skin. It also acts as a natural bleach which lightens scars.
Steps to Use Lemon to Treat Scars on Legs:
- Extract some lemon juice and apply it on the affected area.
- Let it dry for 10 minutes and wash it thoroughly.
- Pat dry and apply some lotion on it.
- Follow this remedy 2 times a day for several weeks until you get the positive results.
5.) Vitamin E to Get Rid of Scars Completely
Vitamin E is another very effective remedy to treat scar tissue. It contains an antioxidant and moisturizing property, which nourish the skin. It also helps in the formation of collagen, which improves skin texture.
Steps to Use Vitamin E to Avoid Scars Fast:
- Take a vitamin E capsule and extract the liquid from it.
- Apply, this liquid on the scars 2 or 3 times daily for several weeks.
- Follow the procedure to see the visible results.
6.) Coconut Oil to Get Rid of Scars Completely
Coconut oil is one of the best home remedies for treating scars. Coconut oil contains medium-chain fatty acids that work as antioxidants, preventing free radical damage. Coconut oil also stimulates collagen production and soften the skin to heal the scars.
Steps to Use Coconut Oil to Remove Scars Naturally:
- Heat 1 tsp of extra virgin coconut oil in the microwave.
- Apply, this oil to the scars.
- Gently massage with this oil in circular motions.
- Repeat this remedy several times a day to see the visible result.
7.) Honey to Get Rid of Scars Completely
Honey is a natural moisturizer, which is used to treat scars. Honey can promote the tissue regeneration and also prevent excess collagen growth.
Steps to Use Honey to Prevent Scars Fast & Naturally:
- Apply, raw honey on the scars and massage gently for ten minutes.
- After 1 an hour rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Use honey remedy twice daily for several weeks to get the effective results.
8.) Cocoa Butter to Get Rid of Scars Completely
Cocoa butter also helps to get rid of scar tissue. It works as a natural moisturizing agent, which can moisturize the skin layers. It is also rich in vitamin E that helps to repair skin.
Steps to Use Cocoa Butter to Remove Scars Fast:
- Rub the affected skin with a wet cloth.
- Massage with cocoa butter in circular motions.
- Repeat it up to 3 times a day for several weeks to remove the scars.
9.) Sandalwood Powder to Get Rid of Scars Completely
Sandalwood powder is one of the good home remedies to remove scars tissue. It has many skin regenerating properties that can lighten the scars.
Steps to Use Sandalwood to Cure Scars Fast:
- Add 1 tbsp of pure sandalwood powder in enough water to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the scars before bedtime.
- Let it dry completely and in the morning wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Do it for 1 to 2 months regularly.
10.) Tea Tree Oil to Treat Scars Naturally
Tea tree oil has strong skin healing and scar removing properties, which help to remove scars completely. This oil is very strong so dilute it with water.
Steps to Use Tea Tree Oil to Treat Scars Fast:
- Mix 2 drops of tea tree oil and 1 tsp of olive oil or almond oil.
- Apply, this oil mixture on the scars.
- Leave it for few hours before washing it.
- Do this once a day for several weeks.
Some Useful Tips to Prevent Scars:
- Don’t use hydrogen peroxide and Vitamin E to treat the scars.
- Don’t go in the sun as the harmful ultraviolet rays may cause dark discolorations.
- Maintain a proper balanced diet.
- Don’t smoke and drink alcohol.
- Don’t touch the scars area.
- Be patient, scars fade with time.
- Before going outside, use sunscreen to keep the scar from getting worse.
- You can also treat scars with aspirin. Crush 2 aspirins and add water to it to make a paste. Then apply it on the scar 2 times a day.
- You can also apply toothpaste to get rid of scars.
- Taking vitamin C supplements helps to speed up the healing process.
- Don’t scratch the tissue with your nails.