This article is about the remedies to grow nails faster. Girls, if you want to look perfect and perfectly beautiful then do not take your nails for granted. Nicely dressing up with a beautiful hairstyle is not enough. Your nails play an important role in making your personality impeccable. But, some things are just in the hands of the nature. You do not have control over them. At the same time, there are some things that are in your control and luckily, nails growth is one of them. If you are looking for remedies to make your nails grow faster then this is the right place for you. Here, we are going to discuss the some of the methods that will be helpful for the growth of your nails. Go through the article to learn about the ways to grow nails faster.
Causes of Slow Growth of Nails:
- Genetics – Genetics play an important role when it comes to the growth of your nails. Like your height, hair and complexion, the growth of your nails also depend on genetics.
- Age – Age is also an obvious factor behind the growth of your nails. The main time period of the growth is from 10-14. After that, the growth tends to slow.
- Biting Nails – Biting nails is another reason behind the growth of nails. If you are in the habit of biting then the growth of your nails will be slow.
- Dish Washing – Dish washing also results in slower growth of nails. Your nails rub against the utensils and thus tends to grow slowly.
- Vitamin Deficiency – Lack of sufficient of vitamins in the body also results in slower growth of the nails.
Methods to Grow Nails Faster:
- Methods to Grow Nails Faster:
- 1.) Lemon to Grow Nails Faster
- 2.) Vitamins to Grow Nails Faster
- 3.) Stop Biting the nails to Grow Nails Faster
- 4.) Orange Juice to Grow Nails Faster
- 5.) Coconut oil to Grow Nails Faster
- 6.) Olive Oil to Grow Nails Faster
- 7.) Flax Seed Oil to Grow Nails Faster
- 8.) Tomatoes to Grow Nails Faster
- 9.) Nail Files to Grow Nails Faster
- 10.) Acetone-free Remover to Grow Nails Faster
- 11.) Horsetail to Grow Nails Faster
- 12.) Biotin to Grow Nails Faster
Here are the methods that you can follow to grow nails faster. These are easy and do not require much time from your schedule. Here are the remedies to grow nails faster:
1.) Lemon to Grow Nails Faster
Lemon is rich in vitamin C, that is an essential vitamin to deal with the growth and shade of your nails. It also brings shine to your nails. What you can do is rub a slice of lemon on your for some time or you can also prepare a nail soak. Follow the steps to prepare a nail soak:
- Take some olive oil in a bowl.
- Now heat it in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add one tablespoon of juice to it.
- Now soak your fingers in the solution for 10 minutes.
- Do this on a daily basis.
2.) Vitamins to Grow Nails Faster
Deficiency of vitamins like vitamin B may cause slower growth of nails. Thus, it is necessary to increase the level of these vitamins in the body. Biotin vitamin, also known as vitamin H, is also responsible for the growth of nails.
- For vitamin B, you can increase the consumption of spinach and beans.
- For vitamin H you can include eggs, whole grains, carrots, tomatoes, almonds, cauliflower, cucumber, walnuts, milk, soya beans, strawberries and lentils.
3.) Stop Biting the nails to Grow Nails Faster
Your first step towards the growth of nails should be to break the habit of biting nails. It is your habit and thus it might be difficult to break. Well, you can break away that habit also. Just follow the steps for the purpose:
- Apply some bitter nail polish. Or apply something bitter on your nails. It will prevent you from biting your nails.
- Put some band-aid on your nails.
- What else you can do is chew a gum.
4.) Orange Juice to Grow Nails Faster
Vitamin C, when applied directly, speeds up the growth of your nails. Use orange juice for the purpose. Orange is rich in vitamin C and thus stimulate the growth process.
- Take one orange and extract the juice from it.
- Take the juice in the bowl and soak your fingers in the bowl.
- Soak them for ten minutes and then wash off.
5.) Coconut oil to Grow Nails Faster
Coconut oil not only speeds up the growth, but also fights off fungus and infection in the nails. The simplest way to use it is massage your nails with extra virgin coconut oil. Massage them before going to bed. You can also prepare a soak using coconut oil.
- Take ¼ cup of coconut oil and equal amount of honey.
- Add four drops of rosemary oil.
- Heat it in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Soak your nails in the solution for 15 minutes and wash it off after that.
6.) Olive Oil to Grow Nails Faster
Olive oil is also an essential one when it comes to grow nails faster. What you have to do is, before going to bed, massage your nails with olive oil. It will provide moisture to your nails. Or,
- Take some olive oil in a bowl and heat it in the microwave.
- Now soak your nails in that for some time.
7.) Flax Seed Oil to Grow Nails Faster
- Massage your nails with flax seed oil.
- After that, wear gloves for a few hours.
- Repeat it every day.
8.) Tomatoes to Grow Nails Faster
It is one of the best remedies to grow fingernails naturally. Tomatoes are rich in vitamin C and A and thus are helpful in making nails grow faster. Just follow the steps to prepare the soak for your nails:
- Take one tomato and extract some juice from it.
- Take that juice in a bowl and use it to soak your fingers in that.
- You have to repeat it on a daily basis and that will encourage the growth of nails.
9.) Nail Files to Grow Nails Faster
The texture of your nails mainly depends on the genetics. If you have brittle nails then it is good to keep a nail file around you. If some crack appears on your nails, then just use a nail file to give it a shape. What you have to do is give your nails round shape. If you have pointed nails then it is important to give your nails round shape. It will prevent them from breaking again and again.
10.) Acetone-free Remover to Grow Nails Faster
Using acetone-free remover helps strengthen your nails. Acetone remover dries the nails and makes them brittle. You should also apply a couple of coats of clear coat under your nail polish. This will help remove the nail polish on its own. You won’t need any remover to remove it.
11.) Horsetail to Grow Nails Faster
Yes, horsetail can also prove to be one of the most most awesome remedies to grow nails faster. It is rich in calcium and silica and both the elements are essential to maintain the complete health of nails. What you have to do is:
- Boil a three cups of water of water.
- Add a teaspoon of dried horsetail to it.
- Allow it steep for 10 minutes.
- Now strain the liquid and when it is lukewarm, soak your nails in it for 20 minutes.
- Do it four times a week and you will see the difference.
12.) Biotin to Grow Nails Faster
Biotin is the vitamin that is used to grow nails faster. It not only stimulates the growth of the nails, but also helps with the structure of nails. It even makes your nails stronger. It is good to consume the foods high in biotin. These foods include eggs, carrots, tomatoes, salmon, almonds, cauliflower, walnuts, strawberries, lentils and oats.