This article is about tea tree oil for toe nail fungus treatment. Tea tree oil is derived from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia. It is pale yellow in color and has soothing odor. It is useful in treating various problems. Direct consumption of tea tree oil is toxic in nature so make sure that it is not consumed directly. It is rich in natural elements that are used for treating various skin problems. It is equally important at treating other problems as well. It is used in various cosmetics and it has its medicinal uses as well. In this article, we are going pay special attention to the topic tea tree oil for toe nail fungus.
Uses of Tea Tree Oil:
There are a number of benefits of tea tree oil. Before going for its use to cure toe nail fungus, it is necessary to learn about different uses of tea tree oil. Here are the uses of tea tree oil:
- This is one of the most common uses of tea tree oil. It works very effectively at treating sunburn.
- It is also very effective at removing skin tags.
- It helps treat skin infection naturally.
- It goes easy on the redness of rashes and helps you get rid of rashes easily at home.
- Tea tree oil is also a very powerful remedy when it comes at getting rid of acne.
- You can also mix it with your regular shampoo and get rid of lice.
- You can also mix it with the bathing water of your pets to get rid of fleas.
- It is also helpful at getting rid of ticks.
- It is also helpful at treating warts.
- tea tree oil can also be used effectively to get rid of ringworm.
- You can also use it as an antiseptic on small cuts.
- It can also be used in the production of natural deodorant.
- It can also be used to soothe insect bites.
- You can use it to treat psoriasis.
- You can also use it cure earache.
Ways to Use Tea Tree Oil for Toe Nail Fungus:
There are numerous uses of tea tree oil. As discussed above, it is used at treating various skin problems like sunburn, skin infections, acne and hair tags. Toe nail fungus can also be cured by using tea tree oil. It is also used in shampoos and can also be used to get rid of fleas. Well, in this article we are going to discuss the way in which it can be used for toe nail fungus. It is very effective at treating and getting rid of toe nail fungus. Follow the ways to use tea tree oil for toe nail fungus.
1.) Use Tea Tree Oil Directly for Toe Nail Fungus
In this point, we will learn the way to use tea tree oil directly on toe nail fungus. Just follow the given steps correctly and you will be able to get rid of toe nail fungus easily at home. Here are the steps:
- Before using the oil, it is necessary to remove the dead nail. Remove dead nail carefully. Make sure that you do not cut your skin. Removing the dead nail will also make the way for the new nail.
- Your second step is to use a filler in order to get rid of the nail completely. When you are unable to remove your dead nail completely, fill it down completely. Use a nice filler for the purpose and make sure that you do not scratch your skin with the filler.
- Now, it’s the time to clean your nail completely. After removing and filing the dead nail, it’s time to clean the nail completely using soap and water. You can use some anti-septic for the purpose.
- The last step is to apply the tea tree oil on the fungus. To use it effectively, take some oil in a bowl and use a cotton ball to apply the oil. Dip the cotton ball in it and when it is completely saturated, apply it on the toe nail. Follow the process twice a day to see visible results.
2.) Tea Tree Oil with Lavender Oil for Toe Nail Fungus
This is another way to use tea tree oil effectively for treating toe nail fungus. You have to prepare a lotion to treat your toe nail fungus. Mix some ingredients like lavender and apple cider vinegar with tea tree oil and you will be able to make a fine lotion for your toenail fungus.
- Take a dark glass bottle and pour 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into it.
- Put the cap on and shake the bottle.
- Now, add 10 drops of lavender oil and 6 drops of tea tree oil and shake again.
- Keep shaking it for some time.
- Now, add 30 ml of water in the bottle and shake again.
- Your lotion is ready to treat toe nail fungus.
- Use it thrice a day to get rid of toe nail fungus.
- Make sure that you shake it well before using it.
3.) Teat Tree Oil with Coconut Oil for Toe Nail Fungus
This is also an amazing remedy used to treat toe nail fungus. The effects are visible immediately after the use. What you have to do is mix some tea tree oil with coconut oil. Also, add some almond oil to the solution. Mix it will and apply on the affected area.
4.) Tea Tree Oil with White Vinegar for Toe Nail Fungus
In one of the above methods, we discussed the use of tea tree oil with apple cider vinegar, now we will learn that how to use it with white vinegar. What you have to do is prepare a soak and get rid of toe nail fungus easily at home. It is easy to prepare and is enjoyable as well. Follow the steps to prepare a soak for your feet:
- Take a bucket filled with warm water.
- Add ½ cup of white vinegar and 6 drops of tea tree oil in the water.
- Soak your feet for 30 minutes to get rid of toe nail fungus easily at home.