This article is about ways to get rid of nausea without medicine. To begin with, we should know what does nausea actually mean. Nausea is a state when one feels like vomiting or feels some uneasiness in the stomach. It is generally followed by vomiting. Nausea cannot be described as a disease as it is a symptom of many diseases. This article is dedicated to the remedies that are used to get rid of nausea. Basically, we will talk about the remedies that are natural and home-made. You can easily get rid of nausea without medicine. Let’s learn more about nausea and the remedies linked to it.
Symptoms of Nausea:
Causes of Nausea:
As said above, nausea is a symptom of many diseases. So, there are many reasons that lay behind its occurrence. Some of the reasons of nausea are:
- Early stages of pregnancy
- Motion sickness
- Intense pain
- Gallbladder diseases
- Food poisoning
- Brain injury
- Brain tumor
- Heart attack
Ways to Get Rid of Nausea without Medicine:
- Ways to Get Rid of Nausea without Medicine:
- 1.) Lemon to Get Rid of Nausea
- 2.) Ginger to Get Rid of Nausea
- 3.) Rice Water to Get Rid of Nausea
- 4.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Nausea
- 5.) Clove to Get Rid of Nausea
- 6.) Mint to Get Rid of Nausea
- 7.) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Nausea
- 8.) Fennel Seeds to Get Rid of Nausea
- 9.) Basil to Get Rid of Nausea
- 10.) Cumin to Get Rid of Nausea
Getting rid of nausea without medicine is really very easy. You need not to run to the store or keep a stock of medicine in order to get rid of nausea. There are numerous ways that you can follow to get rid of nausea at home. Home remedies for nausea treatment are easily to prepare and use. We are further going to discuss some of them. Ways to get rid of nausea are:
1.) Lemon to Get Rid of Nausea
Lemon is one of the best remedies used to get rid of nausea without medicine. Lemon is in use for centuries to treat nausea and stop vomiting. It is very simple to prepare a drink with lemon and salt. The drink will help you to get rid of the uneasy sensations caused by nausea. What you have to do is:
- Take a glass of normal water.
- Add half lemon juice and mix.
- Also, add a pinch of salt.
- Now, mix it and drink.
- You will get instant relief from the sensations.
2.) Ginger to Get Rid of Nausea
Ginger is another effective remedy that will help you to get rid of nausea easily at home. What you have to is prepare a tea using ginger and drink it at regular intervals. There is another way to use it. Just combine a teaspoon of ginger juice to equal amount of lemon juice and have it whenever you have sensations. This solution is not easy to consume. But you can easily consume the tea. Follow the given steps to prepare the tea:
- Boil a cup of water and add 1 inch of crushed ginger to it.
- Boil it for 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea and drink it.
- You can also add honey to taste.
3.) Rice Water to Get Rid of Nausea
Rice water is another easy remedy to get rid of nausea. This is used for treating other health problems like diarrhea. You have to use white rice for the purpose. Try to avoid brown rice. The white rice is rich in starch and is easy to digest. Here is the way that you can follow to prepare rice. What you have to do is:
- Take a cup of rice.
- Add three cups of water to the rice in a bowl.
- Boil the rice and when it is completely done, strain the solution and drink it.
4.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Nausea
Apple cider vinegar is loaded with natural elements that you can use to treat many health problems. It has been really successful at treating skin problems like acne, pimple, marks etc. It also helps get clear skin naturally at home. Also, it used for weight loss. It is equally important to treat nausea as well. What you can do is:
- Take a glass of warm water and add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to it.
- Also, add a teaspoon of honey it.
- Mix it and drink the solution.
5.) Clove to Get Rid of Nausea
Clove is the remedy that has been widely used to cure problems like toothache. Clove is one the most easily available and easy to use remedy to cure nausea. It is basically effective when the sensations are because of gastric problems. What you have to do is swallow some fried cloves with honey and you get rid of nausea well. You can also prepare tea with it. To prepare the tea:
- Boil a cup of water.
- Put a few cloves to it and allow it to boil for 15 minutes.
- Now, strain it and drink it.
- Drink it whenever you have vomiting sensations.
6.) Mint to Get Rid of Nausea
Mint can also be used very effectively in order to treat nausea well. If the fresh mint leaves are available then it is best for you. Just chew some fresh leaves whenever you have sensations. You can also make a solution by mixing equal amount of mint juice, lemon juice and double amount of honey. Do not exceed the mint quantity by one teaspoon. There is one more way to use it. Just prepare a tea using mint. To prepare the tea:
- Put some dried mint leaves in a glass.
- Pour some boiling water in the glass and cover it with a lid.
- Allow, it to steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and drink.
7.) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Nausea
Baking soda is also among the remedies that have various usages. It is used to treat acne, scars, blackheads, etc. You can also use baking soda to get rid of nausea nausea as well. The taste is not so good, but it will work like a magic. What you can do is:
- Take a cup of water.
- Add a teaspoon of baking soda.
- Mix it and drink it.
8.) Fennel Seeds to Get Rid of Nausea
Fennel seeds are also used to treat various problems. It is really very effective at fighting off the digestion related problems. Fennel seeds are considered to be quite effective in treating nausea without medicines. What you can do is simply chew a teaspoon of fennel seeds. There is another way to use it. Prepare a tea with fennel seeds.
- Take a glass of hot water and add some fennel seeds to it.
- Steep it for 10 minutes and then strain it.
- Now, add half lemon juice and a teaspoon of honey to it.
- Drink the tea.
9.) Basil to Get Rid of Nausea
Basil Leaves are very effective when it comes at treating nausea vomiting. This remedy is among the most primitive ones. What you can do is chew a few fresh basil leaves whenever you have the sensations. It will help soothing the upset stomach.
- Take a teaspoon of basil juice and combine it with equal amount of honey.
- Consume the prepared solution whenever you have the sensations.
10.) Cumin to Get Rid of Nausea
Cumin seeds are also essential to get rid of nausea and vomiting during pregnancy. There are number of ways to treat nausea. Just simply add a half teaspoon of cumin seeds to a glass of water and drink it. You can also use cumin powder. Just add some cardamom powder with cumin powder.
- Take a glass of boiling water and add a teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Add a pinch of nutmeg to it.
- Steep it for a few minutes and drink the solution.