This article is about ways to grow long hair. Having long and dense hair is a dream of every girl. But, not everyone is lucky to have long and beautiful hair. It is fairly the matter of genetics, what you eat and the way you look after it. The more you look after your hair and more you care for your hair, more they become healthier and stronger. Consider your hair as tree. You have to nourish the roots and to get healthy tips. In this article, we are going to discuss some of the best remedies that will help you get long and healthy hair. Read the article to learn about the best remedies to grow long hair.
Methods to Grow Long Hair:
- Methods to Grow Long Hair:
- 1.) Eat Healthy to Grow Long Hair
- 2.) Massage Your Scalp to Grow Long Hair
- 3.) Egg Mask to Grow Long Hair
- 4.) Onion Juice to Grow Long Hair
- 5.) Fenugreek to Grow Long Hair
- 6.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Grow Long Hair
- 7.) Potato juice to Grow Long Hair
- 8.) Castor Oil to Grow Long Hair
- 9.) Coconut Milk to Grow Long Hair
- 10.) Hibiscus Flower to Grow Long Hair
Having long and beautiful hair also makes your features appear sharp and beautiful. It makes your face appear more charming and enchanting. Thus, we are here we are with some of he best methods that can be used to grow long hair naturally at home. Here are some of the best remedies that will help you get long and strong here. Ways to grow long hair:
1.) Eat Healthy to Grow Long Hair
Eating healthy is one of the most important ways of making your hair longer, denser and beautiful. What you have to do is eat healthy. There are a number of foods for hair growth. Eat foods that are rich in vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C and vitamin E, zinc, iron, magnesium and copper. Also include the foods that are rich in vitamin B-complex. To be clearer, you should include yogurt, chicken, salmon, cabbage, peppers, broccoli, avocado, brown bread and oats in your. You should also include flax seeds, beans, walnuts, fish, winter squash and olive oil. Also, include foods high in omega-3.
2.) Massage Your Scalp to Grow Long Hair
Massaging your scalp is one of the most important ways to make your hair grow long and strong. When the roots of the hair are strong enough to hold them tightly, then only there are chances of the growth of your hair. So, it is very important to massage your scalp regularly in order to have long hair. What you can do is:
- Take some oil – coconut oil or almond oil.
- Heat it in microwave.
- Use it to apply on your scalp.
- Apply the oil by making partitions.
- Now, massage your head for 10 minutes.
- Leave it overnight.
- Do it twice daily for best results.
If you do not want to leave it overnight, then you can do the process 1 hour before using shampoo.
3.) Egg Mask to Grow Long Hair
You can also grow your hair long with eggs. Egg mask is one of the most beneficial ways of making your hair grow longer and stronger. Eggs are rich in protein, sulfur, phosphorus, zinc, sulfur and iron. All these components of eggs help in improving the texture of your hair and make them shiny and beautiful. You can use it in different ways. What you have to do is:
- Take yolks of two eggs and beat it properly.
- Add two tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Apply the mask on your scalp and leave for 20 minutes.
- Now wash with normal shampoo.
- Take one egg and beat it nicely.
- Now, add a tablespoon of grape seed oil to it.
- Also, add a few drops of lavender oil and mix it properly.
- Now, apply the prepared mixture on your scalp and leave for an hour.
- After that, wash your hair with normal shampoo.
4.) Onion Juice to Grow Long Hair
Onion juice is also one of the most amazing and popular remedy for stimulating the growth of hair. It has been known for a very long for its usage to grow hair fast. It is considered one of the most effective remedy to grow long hair. Being rich in sulfur, it promotes the production of collagen that helps in the growth of hair. It also helps treat the thinning of hair. What you need to do is:
- Take one onion and grate it well.
- Now extract juice from it and apply it on your scalp.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash off with regular shampoo.
- Do it twice a week for best results.
5.) Fenugreek to Grow Long Hair
Fenugreek is also a very beneficial remedy for hair. It is used for making hair longer and also retains the color of the hair. It is widely known for accelerating the hair growth. Just follow the steps given below and you will be able to grow long hair. What you have to do is:
- Take some fenugreek seeds in a bowl and add a little water to it.
- Grind the seeds well to make a fine paste.
- When the paste is ready, take 1 tsp of the paste in a bowl.
- Now, Add 2 tbsp of coconut milk to it.
- Apply it nicely on your scalp and hair and leave for 30 minutes.
- Use a mild shampoo to wash your hair.
You can change the quantity of the paste according to the length of the hair. But do not change the ratio of the two ingredients.
6.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Grow Long Hair
Apple cider vinegar has different uses. It is widely known for treating various, health, skin and hair related problems. It is also used to get rid of itchy scalp. Also, it helps you prevent smelly hair. When it comes at hair growth, apple cider vinegar works effectively by maintaining the pH balance of the hair. It accelerated the growth of the hair. You have to use it as a rinse after washing your hair with shampoo. To make the rinse:
- Take 75 ml of apple cider vinegar and mix it with 1 liter of water.
- Use it to rinse your hair after washing your hair.
- Use it every time you shampoo your hair.
To know more about its benefits for hair, read the article apple cider vinegar for hair.
7.) Potato juice to Grow Long Hair
Potato juice is also very effective at promoting the hair growth. It is rich in vitamin A, B and C. The vitamins are boon for health of hair. The best part about potato is that it is easily available at home and its usage is also easy. Now we are going to discuss how to use potato juice for hair growth. What you have to do is:
- Take one large potato and extract juice from it.
- Now, apply it on your scalp properly.
- Leave for 15 minutes and wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- Do it at least twice a week for best
8.) Castor Oil to Grow Long Hair
Castor is rich in omega-3 fatty acids that are great for stimulating hair growth. It helps you get healthier hair. Along with that, it also helps treat hair fungus. It’s easily available and is also easy to use. Always make sure that you do not apply the oil directly as it is quite viscous in nature. What you have to do is:
- Take some castor oil in a bowl.
- Add a few drops of some other essential oils – eucalyptus, lavender, peppermint, rosemary or thyme oil.
- Now apply it on your hair and leave for an hour before washing your hair with your regular shampoo.
- Takes some castor oil and mix it with equal amount of coconut oil or olive oil.
- Massage your scalp with it and then wash off with your shampoo.
9.) Coconut Milk to Grow Long Hair
Along with coconut oil, coconut milk is also an essential element for hair growth. It is rich in components like potassium, iron and fats. These properties reduces hair fall and also encourage the growth of hair. What you need to do is:
- Take some coconut oil and apply it on your hair.
- Now, leave it overnight and wash off.
- In the morning, rinse it off with cool water.
As said above, coconut oil is also an essential element to maintain the health of your hair. You can read the article ‘How to use coconut oil for hair‘ to know further about its benefits for hair.
10.) Hibiscus Flower to Grow Long Hair
Hibiscus flower is very underestimates but effective remedy to grow long hair. You can mark its important for hair as it is known as ‘flower for hair care’. It not only promotes hair growth, but also treat dandruff and makes hair thicker. To use it:
- Take some hibiscus flower and add some coconut oil to it.
- You can also go for sesame oil instead of coconut oil.
- Grind them to make a paste.
- When the paste is ready, apply it on your hair.
- Now wash off with shampoo.
- Repeat the process once a week.